The ONLY thing which makes sense

I-Am-SherLOCKED thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

The show is full of ridiculous stuff but the only valid plot, IMO, is the circumstances under which Sai and Virat will get married.

Baaki shows main they have all sorts of idiotic reasons to get married like I hate you so much that’s why I’m going to marry you, lol. But this seems genuine. Sai is a young girl. She has no family except for her Aaba. He may or may not die because of Virat but with Aaba gone, there’s every chance Jagtap will marry and rape Sai. Marrying her to save her seems like a solid enough reason. I am not condoning forced marriage, all I’m saying is, it makes sense.  I was so worried they’ll show some stupid things like other shows.

I have to appreciate the actor who plays Jagtap. He’s so convincing that it’s scary.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lobster_0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This will not be a forced marriage, i think both make a pact or something like until i get my degree and financial independence, i will be with you. Sai doesn't really have other option than this so she has to give up 

this seems convincing. 

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lobster_9521

This will not be a forced marriage, i think both make a pact or something

My thoughts exactly. For Virat it'll be a duty and for Sai, a compromise. It wont be like the typical forced marriage. 

More like SRK-Anushka in Rab ne bana di jodi, where Anushka marries him as a compromise and SRK to fulfil her dying dad's wishes since she is all alone.

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: I-Am-SherLOCKED

Baaki shows main they have all sorts of idiotic reasons to get married like I hate you so much that’s why I’m going to marry you, lol. But this seems genuine. 

Haha. I am with you. I am so done with the "I hate you that's why I'll marry you" trope. It makes no sense. Also bored with the groom/bride swap marriages. 

This is not exactly a forced marriage, as in at least the guy is not forcing the girl (or vice versa). It's more like a compromise for both, with no expectations of spousal affection or growth from either side.

Originally posted by: I-Am-SherLOCKED

I have to appreciate the actor who plays Jagtap. He’s so convincing that it’s scary.

Agreed. The actor's quite good and his scenes esp with Sai are very creepy to watch. When he was introduced, I thought he'll be like a comic villain, not that menacing.

Aegon thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
lobster_0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Marriage is not a good option (not justifying it anyway) but he can neither leave her alone or take her to his (over the top) family. 

Fake marriage/ pretending to be married is a good option though... 

I-Am-SherLOCKED thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aegon

How can marriage protect her from Jagtap?

He doesn't seem like a man who respects saat pheras 

If it is Virat’s protection then he can extend his protection as a protector and keep her safe in his house

Marriage by force doesn't make any sense, especially in this case where Sai doesn't want to marry Jagtap

Forced marriage is a default for her

She is too young to get involved in this, they can show a fake marriage to rule out the forced thing 

If they're not married/ living under the same roof, I suppose there's only so much he can protect her with her Aaba gone. Yes, I agree. I don't want them to get married either. 

Dear.Zindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aegon

How can marriage protect her from Jagtap?

He doesn't seem like a man who respects saat pheras 

If it is Virat’s protection then he can extend his protection as a protector and keep her safe in his house

Marriage by force doesn't make any sense, especially in this case where Sai doesn't want to marry Jagtap

Forced marriage is a default for her

She is too young to get involved in this, they can show a fake marriage to rule out the forced thing 

Jagtap definitely doesn’t respect marriags but her living in the same house as him means that he can give her 100% protection. I don’t think his family is modern enough to let some girl live in their house without some sort of relationship. Of course there are many other options they can take but that seems like the most reasonable and easiest option, especially if the decision is suppose to be made quick. 

They can show fake marriage but I don’t think they will because in the promo, they showed their marriage. Contract marriage isn’t bad too tho. They stay with each other till Sai finishes her studies or something. It will not be forced, more like marriage with benefits?

Aegon thumbnail

To take the story forward, they'll show them getting married like everything else is happening to get to a point where virat and Pakhi are married to different people.....

My reply was about marriage for protection making sense 

Virat is a policeman, it is his duty to protect people, Is he going to marry every woman in order to protect them? People like Jagtap are a threat to every woman, A policeman would file a case against him not marry women to protect them.

A policeman can't find a way to keep a woman safe other than forcing her to marry him? It doesn't make sense to me, He got training to do this.

Edited by Aegon - 3 years ago
A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

iTV has only this funda selling @ high trps !!

- marry to take revenges

- marry to protect / do your duty

- marry to others and live in same house

If he brings sai in his home and eventually develop feeling for …. looks more logical... and acceptable...