harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Other AT r more active than this & crossing threads so soon unlike ourπŸ˜”

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshiidiv

Other AT r more active than this & crossing threads so soon unlike ourπŸ˜”

For that, active members must be at least regular here participating in discussions. 

In fact what I've seen here is that none discuss episode stuffs here on a regular basis. Or share updates on episodes related to Jasmin. 

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

I have really started loving the bond of Jasmin and RD. And how Jasmin was explaining superiority complex to RD in the last episode was just amazing...

harshiidiv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Interstellarr

For that, active members must be at least regular here participating in discussions. 

In fact what I've seen here is that none discuss episode stuffs here on a regular basis. Or share updates on episodes related to Jasmin. 

Exactly yaar ,I request u to come here as much as u can & share discuss about jas & bb episode & I'll do sameπŸ‘πŸΌ

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Very disappointed with Jasmine today frankly speaking....

harshiidiv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Interstellarr

Very disappointed with Jasmine today frankly speaking....

What happened? 

Actually I haven't seen last two episodes.. 

Please explain yaar

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshiidiv

What happened? 

Actually I haven't seen last two episodes.. 

Please explain yaar

She should have given chance to AS for captaincy instead of her or AG...rather wholeheartedly AS quitted captaincy to Jasmin and AG to make AG captain, whereas she should have suggested his name who supported her throughout....also let you know RD and RV earned a lot of respect to me this week...

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

I dunno how long I can support Jasmine if she remains to be diplomatic and become weak in front of AG, by not supporting her friends who has been her constant support throughout.

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Also I didn't like how she named RD's name for leaving the captaincy task in the first round itself, let alone she didn't save her over AG.

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

A person's loyalty is tested when he/she is in her comfort zone/good times. And its very unfortunate for me to say that Jasmin really disappointed me a lot this week.