SRK to PC - who would you rather marry? Miss India 2000 - Page 3

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 months ago

She had it in her.

The question was so cringeworthy and silly. Even Priyanka felt that like what the hell is up with this weirdo smiley37

Then she totally humiliated him smiley37 The poor thing obviously expected his own name. His smile after the answer was so embarrassing, nervous and fake. He was so pissed and almost in tears while giving that stupid fake smile. Bichara smiley37

Originally posted by heartbleed

The question was so cringeworthy and silly. Even Priyanka felt that like what the hell is up with this weirdo smiley37

Then she totally humiliated him smiley37 The poor thing obviously expected his own name. His smile after the answer was so embarrassing, nervous and fake. He was so pissed and almost in tears while giving that stupid fake smile. Bichara smiley37

But she ended up picking him in real life a few years down the lane smiley36 

Man. SRK is a damn good flirt and in that era specially. Priyanka definitely is a smart woman and always oozes confidence. Happy they both ended where they are instead of being together 

For all the noise SRK made about being so in love with his wife and chasing her, he is a shameless flirt. It's not the first time he did something like this and sometimes he plays it out as humour. How is that humour when you are out there telling girls in front of the world things like this and your wife is sitting at home?

Playing to the type. He is known for his romantic image, and he played it up. 

Also, he has a habit of being extra chummy with his lady friends. I mean, holding Alia's pallu for her. There was this Filmfare Award with Juhi.smiley36 Poor woman was looking like "what should I do?"

PC seems to have taken it seriously. No one else among his heroines did.

https://youtu.be/9eGPxhxbyJI

Edited by HearMeRoar - 6 months ago

Originally posted by Tinah

For all the noise SRK made about being so in love with his wife and chasing her, he is a shameless flirt. It's not the first time he did something like this and sometimes he plays it out as humour. How is that humour when you are out there telling girls in front of the world things like this and your wife is sitting at home?

It didn't look back in the 90s but now it makes me cringe TBH, especially his interview with Lady Gaga.

But in all fairness, it seemed to me like he only played his onscreen persona.

Ya he really did play up his romantic image those days, he's toned down after the PC fiasco. I think he genuinely thought he's being nice by being flirty to his heroines - weird

Shah Rukh Khan Priyanka Chopra