Aleena02 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi everyone, 

My name is Aleena and I am a newbie, after a long time a show has come on star plus thats different. I would love if you could comment on my previous post please. I am liking the story so far, I think they fast forwarded virat and pakhis love story but i cant wait to see the emotional scenes between pakhi and virat because damn neil bhatt can cry and he cries so well like hes such an amazing good looking actor. I also cant wait to see sai and virats story because she is well outspoken so i think they will have cute mini fights with each other

Please reply to my previous post about what you think will happen, how Sai's father will die and if Sai will be saved in tomorrows episode. 

Hello once again 🙂

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-Am-SherLOCKED thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Aleena, welcome! I am Sharon.

I am against forced marriages of any kind so I really don’t want to ship Sai and Virat but the makers have not given us enough reason to ship Pakhi and Virat.

The only silver lining I see in SaiRat’s equation is that they are not polar opposites, being an improbable and unrealistic couple. I think they will have a lot in common like their determination, fiesty nature, brilliance, etc.

Agreed. Neil is amazing and just towers over everyone else when it comes to acting and screen presence. Sai and Pakhi have a LOT of catching up to do.

Dear.Zindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Aleena! 🤗 Welcome to the forum. Dekha jae toh hum sab newbies hai iss forum mein and I am excited to get to know all of you ❤️

Neil is an exceptional performer. From the beginning of his career, he has shown the immense talent he holds. He is the first and really important reason as to why I am watching this show. I still remember his crying, break down, drunk scenes in Gulaal. Everything looked so real that I wasnt able to differentiate between Neil and Kesar. 

Sai and Virat will definitely have a very cute love story. I just hope Sai changes her behavior. It comes across very rude and leaves a sour taste. My like for her is lowering a little day by day 

Anyways, excited to learn more about you and other members 🤗❤️