Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Equine

What makes u think that the father is not one of them? Infact, he started all the mess when he said on TV that Rhea poisoned SSR.

The father was the first one to show  the sign of hatred toward Rhea, calling her "That Bengali Girl" instead of by her name or my boy's (ex)girlfriend. It's offensive. 

Edited by GumGum - 3 years ago
GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: fosla

Vineet Jain

@vineetjaintimes

Sinister conspiracy theories on #sushantsinghrajpoot & the dark side of social media which our politicians & their troll armies used to spread misinformation.

The strange, sometimes sinister conspiracy theories on Sushant Singh Rajput’s death that flourished...

economictimes.indiatimes.com

LOL

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

What makes u think that the father is not one of them? Infact, he started all the mess when he said on TV that Rhea poisoned SSR.

Kya actor hai uncleji! Fake tears coming down his cheeks on cue in that video! I felt second-hand embarrassment for them! Wonder if he shed tears when he came to know his son was a drug addict?

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinah

Kya actor hai uncleji! Fake tears coming down his cheeks on cue in that video! I felt second-hand embarrassment for them! Wonder if he shed tears when he came to know his son was a drug addict?

That’s a cruel thing to say, Tinah ji. You shouldn’t mock someone’s grief. 😒.

The tears may well be real, but the fact he accused his son’s ex of murder, is unacceptable and wrong. I sympathise with his son’s loss but that doesn’t him rights to condemn someone else’s daughter, out of pure spite.

Tinah thumbnail

That’s a cruel thing to say, Tinah ji. You shouldn’t mock someone’s grief. 😒.

The tears may well be real, but the fact he accused his son’s ex of murder, is unacceptable and wrong. I sympathise with his son’s loss but that doesn’t him rights to condemn someone else’s daughter, out of pure spite.

No I am not mocking him about dealing with his loss but about the minute that leaked whatsapp chat came out, his video of him crying came out on social media saying Rhea poisoned his son and killed him! That's whats wrong. I never doubted his grief but that conveniently released video changed everything.

They think Sushant was their son so it's OK but not once did they think Rhea too is someone's daughter. They joined in maligning her on social media, the lawyer, the father and that sister. Besides I think commenting on leaked chats is too much when they have an actual case going on against this person.

Equine thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaditi123

https://twitter.com/OfficeofVa/status/1316344003185373184?s=20

Massive revelation. If this is true, the sketchiness of this family has no bounds. Nothing wrong with being a step sister. The fact that you hide all this is sketch. This makes everything about two marriages true as well. Mothers depression, Sushants disconnect with his father etc. 

Sorry to hijack this thread. Cant open threads due to warning level. Maybe someone else can. Some huge revelations today. 

This is huge..... needs to have a separate thread to discuss. Not that I believe a word of this chapraasi lawyer, but, it’s so entertaining to see how he turned on the IT warriors . Serves them right to harass everyone based on the rambling’s of these  fame hungry whores. I still remember how the IT warriors believed in his dark web live telecast of murder video.

What’s the status of Smita , Ujjwal and others? Are they done with their two minutes of fame?

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GumGum

The father was the first one to show  the sign of hatred toward Rhea, calling her "That Bengali Girl" instead of by her name or my boy's (ex)girlfriend. It's offensive. 

This makes him sounds so racist and close minded.

Tinah thumbnail

Originally posted by: colossial2015

This makes him sounds so racist and close minded.

I wonder why the family hate Rhea with a vengeance when it was their son that didn't want to keep in touch with them. Why did they go out of their way to show Rhea as controlling and manipulative? It was clear they wanted her to go down for that missing money but even that they are the ones who called every close staff member and told them to report she stole the money. Everyone agreed except Pithani.

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tinah

I wonder why the family hate Rhea with a vengeance when it was their son that didn't want to keep in touch with them. Why did they go out of their way to show Rhea as controlling and manipulative? It was clear they wanted her to go down for that missing money but even that they are the ones who called every close staff member and told them to report she stole the money. Everyone agreed except Pithani.

It is quite possible Rhea pointed out the dysfunctional relations of the family before SSR. She might have told him, how everything ended up in his depression an rug addiction. No family or person wants to lose control over someone. I understand this as I had exposed someone's lies and I have received a lot of hate because of it. Earlier this person was considered as a nice an kind , now many people know him as an expert liar and manipulator.

If Rhea pulled some thing similar with SSR's family, they would be after her blood.

Equine thumbnail

Originally posted by: colossial2015

It is quite possible Rhea pointed out the dysfunctional relations of the family before SSR. She might have told him, how everything ended up in his depression an rug addiction. No family or person wants to lose control over someone. I understand this as I had exposed someone's lies and I have received a lot of hate because of it. Earlier this person was considered as a nice an kind , now many people know him as an expert liar and manipulator.

If Rhea pulled some thing similar with SSR's family, they would be after her blood.

Didn’t she make an molestation allegation on SSR’s sister? And apparently, he believed Rhea instead of his sister. Anyways, that’s Rheas’s version. If that’s true, no wonder they all hate her and demanding for her pound of flesh .