Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Priya258

Rati has her own uniqueness her own style.

She will shine for sure.

😊

Me too, think the same!

We should see how the show goes 🙂

We can't jump on conclusion without watching furthermore😎

Atript_aatma thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I admire Rati a lot❤️ but not very sure how convincing she'll look as a mother of a grown up🤔

Hope she makes it believable with her superb acting chops😛

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: MahiraSingh3030

Yaa yaa, though we r sad about Rajshree 'quit show' thing, but I must say Rati suits too!

Rajshree was perfect

But we can't do anything now!😒

In my point of view, we should at least see how the show goes dearies😎

What u all say?

she looks like Tarun's younger sister🤣

nushhkiee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oxoacids

I admire Rati a lot❤️ but not very sure how convincing she'll look as a mother of a grown up🤔

Hope she makes it believable with her superb acting chops😛

haa that's the main problem!

she seems too young😛

nushhkiee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thimag1314

she looks like Tarun's younger sister🤣

🤣

Shinesparkle3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Rajshree thakur too doesnt look like a mother of two grown ups. When they released the promo i thought she is tharun's elder sister but later got to know that she was playing his mother's role. It was so difficult to accept it as she is actually young and looks young as well.

Moreover Rati pandey and Rajshree are of same age i.e 38. So age wise if rajshree could fit into the character, she will also fit in. Acting wise and giving life to preeti's character i dont know..

Rajshree has just engraved her presence in our mind and heart. Its painful to see someone else in her place. All thanks to makers for making a fool out of her fans and viewers.

nushhkiee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinesparkle3

Rajshree thakur too doesnt look like a mother of two grown ups. When they released the promo i thought she is tharun's elder sister but later got to know that she was playing his mother's role. It was so difficult to accept it as she is actually young and looks young as well.

Moreover Rati pandey and Rajshree are of same age i.e 38. So age wise if rajshree could fit into the character, she will also fit in. Acting wise and giving life to preeti's character i dont know..

Rajshree has just engraved her presence in our mind and heart. Its painful to see someone else in her place. All thanks to makers for making a fool out of her fans and viewers.

let's see!

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinesparkle3

kya rajshree is of my age ..😂😂😂😂

then did she get married when she was 15 yrs old??🤪 i thought she is 45+

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Rajshree Thakur is amazing as Preeti but I have faith in Rati. She would pull off the role in her own unique style ❤️

nushhkiee thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen

Rajshree Thakur is amazing as Preeti but I have faith in Rati. She would pull off the role in her own unique style ❤️

i too agree!

let's see what they have stored for us😎