IMMJ EDT#3 #KaVa #Ep 83 Pg 82;93

Anysia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

खुश रहने का मतलब ये नहीं कि, सब कुछ ठीक है, इसका मतलब ये है कि आपने,

आपके दुखों से उपर उठकर, जीना सीख लिया है।

Being happy does not mean that everything is right,

it means that you have learnt to rise above your sufferings and live.

Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 Forum | India Forums

W E L C O M E    O N E    A N D    A L L

TO

I  S  Q    M  E  I  N    M  A  R  J  A  W  A  N

E K  B A A R  P H I R

E P I S O D E S     D I S C U S S I O N     T H R E A D

Vishal Vishal Vashishtha GIF - Vishal VishalVashishtha FlyingKiss -  Discover & Share GIFs

Let's Discuss, Analyse ... Nope, Over Analyse

Each Emotions of Every Character In The Show

ImageImage

Obviously, Follow All Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 Forum Rules and Regulations

Happy Discussion !!!

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

I love the first two lines written in Hindi 

Thank you Anysia 🤗

Anysia thumbnail

Episode 82 || 13 / 10 / 2020

taken from previous thread  ~ Update by Arya

Originally posted by: arryline

Epi starts with everybody telling V what happened behind his back and all anti Ridz clan blaming her for the same ,Dadi defends her .Ridz says she’s worried for Sejal ,she’s missing and is in this house and she knows who did this .Before she could take AP’s name Vansh says Sejal is with me .

AP ,Kabz,Aryan-Chachi ,Ridz shocked ,all worried their secrets would have come out in front of Vansh.V asks Kabz who are you but dadi interrupts him saying he’s the new helper ,Ridz/AP relieved .Vansh says sternly to all to be in the house today and not dare venture out ,he picks Sia and leaves the room leaving all worried .

Kabz calls Mishra who’s phone is unreachable and feels Vansh has captured him .Ridz is worried if Sejal has told abt Ridhbir to Vansh when Kabz comes and manipulates her against Vansh .She revolts saying maybe Vansh is helping her ,Kabz gets irritated with Ridz defense and asks her to find out what Vansh knows .

AP is worried in her room And Kabz enters she has a panic attack and asks Kabz to leave ,Kabz gets irritated with Vansh destroying his plan and they notice a msg on the window saying “Aaj 4 baje raaz khulega “ .Both get shit scared but decides Ridz to get back with some solid info .

Chachi is stress eating when aaryan assured her nothing to worry as if Vansh catches them they’ll say they did to protect him from Ridz .They to receive a similar msg and gets worried .

Ridz is in her room ,Vansh freshens up and ignores her .She tries talking to him in different ways he doesn’t pay heed ,thanks him for the phone ,talks abt Sejal he just carries on with his work.She gifts him a perfume he says his taste has changed and there’s lot you don’t know abt me .Precap scene where he wipes her sweat and asks her to be patient and wait for 4 pm and leaves the room .

Ridz calls Kabir and informs Vansh is not giving out any clues which worries Kabz ,Vansh is behind Ridz who asks her whom is she talking to she gets scared and switches off her mob and says she was talking to panditji.He checks her phone and goes out .

AP asks Kabz to leave the house ASAP as Vansh can do anything ,Kabz goes to the living room to escape when he finds Vansh at the entrance in a desperate attempt he hides under the table .

Vansh senses something but right abt 4pm a siren rings causing the entire family to gather ,All are worried and asks what’s happening.Vansh asks them to confess and goes and sits in the same table Kabz is hiding .Vansh says there’s a rumor that I have sharp eyes like an eagle and goes and removes the table top and catches Kabz red handed saying I saw you hiding under this table Inspector Kabir .

Entire family shocked seeing Kabz .

Edited by Anysia - 3 years ago
Manisha_IF thumbnail

Congratulations🥳

Thank You Anysia di🤗

Gif mast hai

Kabir ka & RiAnsh ka

Anysia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manisha_IF

Congratulations🥳

Thank You Anysia di🤗

Gif mast hai

Kabir ka & RiAnsh ka

Kabir ka Gifs hi nahi hai humare Forum mei 🥺 😭

iss Gif ko mei already bahut baar use kar chuki hu 

Gurikaur_ginni thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Congratulations guys🥳

Beautiful thread

Thank you anysia di🤗

arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Congratulations 🤗

Will be back by 7 !!!

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Purane wale Vansh ko dekh ke mann halka ho gaya...

I think he recorded Riddhima's phone conversation with Kabir in his own phone...he picked up his phone from the table after that.

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Congrats...

Thanks AnyDi...

Manisha_IF thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anysia

Kabir ka Gifs hi nahi hai humare Forum mei 🥺 😭

iss Gif ko mei already bahut baar use kar chuki hu 

TT se uthao kabir ke gifs ko