Probable Groups In Biggboss

Sanayahoulicz09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

For the very first in all the seasons I have followed an announcement of a new "GROUP" is created where no one trust/share genuine friendship with each other .The group members involving Nishant, Jaan, Rahul are not welcoming to each other ,confused, but OK for the sake of the game we'll see how far this group will go.Nikki being the queen of her lalala land and who doesnt even mind whining over silly things,just to  add on she can also flip at any point is also a part of this so called group.Only time will decide the fate of this group or will it  just turn out be a flop strategy.

Second Pair (Eijaz & Pavitra)- Eijaz ends up torturing the person who he shares a connect  with and Pavitra ends up bursting his balloon and heights she doesnt even care if he goes out .She nominates him....like seriously.Although I think Eijaz is lost and not understanding game but once he gets the pace there definitely is no stopping for him.But Pavitra should make strong connections or else she is creating a wrong impact for her game. She is an extremely strong individual and an apt Biggboss material she will be inviting trouble for her by doing such acts.

Well I think third probable group would be Rubina, Abhinav, Jasmine and Shehzaad.I see a lot of potential in this group they are genuinely trustworthy people that get along and can make this game more interesting.They are strong individuals,focused and somehow gives me a lot of positive vibes.

Only time will tell after all its BIGGBOSS.I think since weekend episode people are opening up and getting out of their nutshell.This season although everyone knows too much about the game they are unsure and have trust issues  to add on they are confused to do what since these seniors are there.They are confused between  to do chamchagiri or to focus in their game although.Biggboss to add on you gave the eviction decision also in their hands ...This was not good.

I think things are working well and sooner we will be able to see an interesting game once these seniors are out.Since half of the fights /debates/conversations/decisions are taken by the seniors ,it kind of becomes hard for them or else they will have to bring in a forced/baseless fight................so lets wait.

Waiting for some interesting episodes ahead

Edited by Sanayahoulicz09 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stunninstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I hope rubina , abhinav , Jasmin and Shehzaad make a group.. they are most balanced in house.. Shehzaad speaks for right points.. just that “senior sid” hates him and puts him in a wrong spot.. 

Also, this group has the guts to talk back to stupid seniors who is killing the little bit interest on show by their stupid choices