New Promo | Pyaar Ki Kurbaani

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

https://youtu.be/WJCrihwt_FQ

Didn't see it being shared in the forum. So posting it. 

So from what I collected , Virat is probably at Samrat's sagai. He saw Pakhi getting married to his brother and still said NOTHING. And it's very weird no matter how you look at it. 

Yes , Virat is sacrificing for his brother. But it's not like Samrat is in love with her. It's an arranged marriage , parents can be convinced on both sides. Besides after knowing that Virat & Pakhi love each other Samrat would have backed off anyway. 

And what's more confusing is the way Pakhi is reacting to this. She loves Virat and after being aware of the circumstances how is she marrying his brother ? Cancel the wedding altogether , if not Virat , why Samrat ?

Sharing the same house with the person you love , being his bhabhi. That's just unacceptable. 

Edited by made-in-charms - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This promo , no this show itself seems very melodramatic , all the promos are giving dhoom tana vibes  🤪not sure how long I can continue. 

But yeah similar to the phone drama , this Kurbaani kuch hazam nahi hui. Why the hell would anyone sacrifice ? This is an arranged marriage , how is it a big deal to convince the elders to get pakhi married to Virat instead. This is actually not even a sacrifice , just plain dumb move of Virat. And Pakhi too. If Virat isn't marrying her then atleast don't marry his brother , that's the last thing anyone wants to do. 

aptl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

i just hate this term Sacrifice... seriously why in the world, only hero and heroines are the one who does all the sacrifices... and why...

why cant you think about your own happiness and specially in love matter...

common you think that brother samrat will be happy after this marriage... so if the person is not going to be happy after sacrifice then why you sacrifice....

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

they are ruining all of their lives ….. they are not married yet -stop that nonsense 

If Pakhi is not marrying virat than do NOT samarat either...… 

IMHO: 5-6 people in virat family are added unnecessarily 

You know what - I would love this show without this forced love triangle, if storyline was like:

- virat is taking sai in his home after her fathers death

- how she struggles to be a dr staying in virat's family

- virat and his mom helping her 

- eventually they are developing feeling

- family fixing virat marriage with some one else

- virat and his mom opposing that for sai

- along with all other virat's job related issues (like jagtap...etc)

- sai facing challenges in her career as dr....etc.

Edited by A4Anjie - 3 years ago
aptl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

they are ruining all of their lives ….. they are not married yet -stop that nonsense 

If Pakhi is not marrying virat than do NOT samarat either...… 

IMHO: 5-6 people in virat family are added unnecessarily 

You know what - I would love this show without this forced love triangle, if storyline was like:

- virat is taking sai in his home after her fathers death

- how she struggles to be a dr staying in virat's family

- virat and his mom helping her 

- eventually they are developing feeling

- family fixing virat marriage with some one else

- virat and his mom opposing that for sai

- along with all other virat's job related issues (like jagtap...etc)

- sai facing challenges in her career as dr....etc.

I like your story line.... a girl’s struggles to become a doctor and staying in strager’s house... it should show how her immature nature and short temperament is gone... not right away

Slowly... she can have tashan with virat’s family... something she learns there... some she is already good at... the change should not be like traumatized... it should be a good change...during this process virat is helping her... best support system of her... a true friend... mentor.... you don’t have to show love story but in reallife if you have someone like that attraction can be possible 

then they have show virat’s struggles... his duty.... political pressure and his family pressure about sai staying with them... he still support her... develop friendship

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

To be honest i dont even feel this is a kurbaani😆

Ok for virat and pakhi it was like love at first sight but even if its love it needs time and bonding to grow. They didnt have it. Virat left even without confessing his love. The whole phone got broken drama was dumb🤣 i mean you claim that you have fallen in love then you didn't even save girl's number🤣 and pakhi was equally stupid here. You call your so called boyfriend/lover for the first time and he didnt respond well so you conclude that he is not interested anymore he just fooled you....and the strong claims of love just gone like that.... She would have atleast try second time or at least wouldn't have blocked hi number....quick fact (even if you have blocked someone's number you still get notifications for their calls and messages)🤣 but who cares🤪

Now the girl towards whom you were attracted now you find her as your would be bhabhi and your bro was gushing about her so excitedly so you think he has fallen in love and you should sacrifice your love🤪i want to hit CVs here with chappal for this stupidity🤣

In the promo they show pakhi doesnt want to get married to samrat but the marriage will happen eventually. So as a conusion virat here is stupid and coward to stand up for his so called love and pakhi is downright fool and impulsive.

They dont even know anything about each other...no bonding...no connection...what kind of love story is this🤣

On the contrary VIrat and sai has givem proper ground to develop that hate and banter relationship.....its all CVs chalugiri as they want us to root for SaiRat so that they can turn pakhi into vamp....so ao predictable and cliche🤣tried and tested itv soap ka superhit formula😆

Whatever it is....i am gonna enjoy it and vent out my frustration here🤣i am here for Neil he deserves best opportunities❤️

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anjali0111

To be honest i dont even feel this is a kurbaani😆

Ok for virat and pakhi it was like love at first sight but even if its love it needs time and bonding to grow. They didnt have it. Virat left even without confessing his love. The whole phone got broken drama was dumb🤣 i mean you claim that you have fallen in love then you didn't even save girl's number🤣 and pakhi was equally stupid here. You call your so called boyfriend/lover for the first time and he didnt respond well so you conclude that he is not interested anymore he just fooled you....and the strong claims of love just gone like that.... She would have atleast try second time or at least wouldn't have blocked hi number....quick fact (even if you have blocked someone's number you still get notifications for their calls and messages)🤣 but who cares🤪

Now the girl towards whom you were attracted now you find her as your would be bhabhi and your bro was gushing about her so excitedly so you think he has fallen in love and you should sacrifice your love🤪i want to hit CVs here with chappal for this stupidity🤣

In the promo they show pakhi doesnt want to get married to samrat but the marriage will happen eventually. So as a conusion virat here is stupid and coward to stand up for his so called love and pakhi is downright fool and impulsive.

They dont even know anything about each other...no bonding...no connection...what kind of love story is this🤣

On the contrary VIrat and sai has givem proper ground to develop that hate and banter relationship.....its all CVs chalugiri as they want us to root for SaiRat so that they can turn pakhi into vamp....so ao predictable and cliche🤣tried and tested itv soap ka superhit formula😆

Whatever it is....i am gonna enjoy it and vent out my frustration here🤣i am here for Neil he deserves best opportunities❤️

If I am in Love with someone, I will memorize his phone number in ONE TRY - no need of pen / phone !!!!!!

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

If I am in Love with someone, I will memorize his phone number in ONE TRY - no need of pen / phone !!!!!!

Yes definitely....and in this era who writes number on hand🤪 one directly saves it on phone😆