I really hope so

parboni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Finally I dared to watch the 'last episode' of Pavitra Bhagya. And where I thought they'd just rush the ending or something like that,ye toh ending tha hi nahi! There was some puja going on in the house,Mallika and Dadi teaming up for getting Vardhan out of jail while convincing Mallika's dad to do something.

Also,if this is the last episode,ye toh reveal kar dete ki Rey ke mom ke sath actually hua kya tha! Nope. Nothing. They shift their house,then end up doing puja in the living room of their former house.

Don't know what even happened between Armaan and Riya. Did they just sort things out?

Also,I saw some clips showing Maan and Navya getting married with PraYansh and Armaan-Riya being present. Was that epi even aired? So much confusion.

These things suddenly made me hopeful that maybe,someday they might resume the show. This wasn't a wrap up episode at all. 

Lovely loyal members of this forum,I have seen your desperate attempts to save the show with hashtags trending on Twitter and you all are doing amazing!🤗👍🏼 If I'm able to make out time I'd help with the trends as well.

This is all for now. Take care everyone.

Parboni Nawar signing off.❤❤❤

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vswarup thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: parboni

Finally I dared to watch the 'last episode' of Pavitra Bhagya. And where I thought they'd just rush the ending or something like that,ye toh ending tha hi nahi! There was some puja going on in the house,Mallika and Dadi teaming up for getting Vardhan out of jail while convincing Mallika's dad to do something.

Also,if this is the last episode,ye toh reveal kar dete ki Rey ke mom ke sath actually hua kya tha! Nope. Nothing. They shift their house,then end up doing puja in the living room of their former house.

Don't know what even happened between Armaan and Riya. Did they just sort things out?

Also,I saw some clips showing Maan and Navya getting married with PraYansh and Armaan-Riya being present. Was that epi even aired? So much confusion.

These things suddenly made me hopeful that maybe,someday they might resume the show. This wasn't a wrap up episode at all. 

Lovely loyal members of this forum,I have seen your desperate attempts to save the show with hashtags trending on Twitter and you all are doing amazing!🤗👍🏼 If I'm able to make out time I'd help with the trends as well.

This is all for now. Take care everyone.

Parboni Nawar signing off.❤❤❤

Our Wishing Tree.....please wish we get it back soon and our trends work out....cast has noticed our efforts.....EK and Colors also notice and do something....to give back our show.....

The last episode which they showed was truly not last episode type...more like end of one chapter and beginning of the other.....that beginning needs to happen soon....

DocD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vswarup

Our Wishing Tree.....please wish we get it back soon and our trends work out....cast has noticed our efforts.....EK and Colors also notice and do something....to give back our show.....

The last episode which they showed was truly not last episode type...more like end of one chapter and beginning of the other.....that beginning needs to happen soon....

Yes, Vasu! 

Bold - very well said, indeed the end of one chapter and beginning of another.....

That beginning will indeed happen soon....Amen to that! :)

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: DocD

Yes, Vasu! 

Bold - very well said, indeed the end of one chapter and beginning of another.....

That beginning will indeed happen soon....Amen to that! :)

Yes!! They were trying to wrap and that episode was beginning of wrapping up chapter hence we saw prayansh acknowledging their feelings well to themselves 😶

DocD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

Yes!! They were trying to wrap and that episode was beginning of wrapping up chapter hence we saw prayansh acknowledging their feelings well to themselves 😶

Hi DD! Good to hear from you...hope all good with you...

Just mentioned this on my PB serenity thread in response to Viswasruti’s comment...the last freeze frame with Prani-Rey-Jugs...is the beginning of a new journey....

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: DocD

Hi DD! Good to hear from you...hope all good with you...

Just mentioned this on my PB serenity thread in response to Viswasruti’s comment...the last freeze frame with Prani-Rey-Jugs...is the beginning of a new journey....

Hi DocD 

Heard from the girls that you helped us a lot with notes for the trend. Thanks so much!! 🤗