Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I am eagerly waiting for the FCs to post the whole narration clips. These short clips itself says, Parthu will mesmerize lot of viewers into watching GHKKPM. His voice and expressions.... is making me feel nostalgic about our Anu. 

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

Highlight-don't know about erica much as I never followed her.But this paragraph actually summarises parth samthaan for anyone.

His work always speak for himself.thats why people love to spread venom against him .

Suru.... As this thread is not related to it, I will not explain much. But, just watch her 'Lookbook' video I have posted in Eri AT. I don't know whether she have shot everything herself. Even then too, rest all things from her styling to other technicalities of the video, she has done it on her own. The reason why I like calling her one-woman army. Above all, she is happy and satisfied. That's what makes me happy too. πŸ˜Š

shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for sharing it , Pari..

I am not sure about the upcoming Show (gotta hear that it is a remake of another Bengali serial with 2 women 1 man concept , which is not my cup of tea although I'm Neil Bhatt's fan) but I'm surely going to watch this promotional video for Parth.

Clear diction and superb dialogue delivery are his USPs. As an actor, there is a lot of scope for improvement.

Parth should consider hosting/anchoring Shows on and off..

Edited by bashful_moon - 3 years ago
Shooting.Star thumbnail

Thank you for posting this! I was not aware of this! :)

I have missed this special episode on TV, will catch-up online!πŸ˜…

I’m super excited to see Parth as Anurag Basu for the one last time. ❀️ 
This just really making me realise how much I am ready missing Anurag and AnuPre!πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ίβ™₯️β™₯️

Love Parth’s look here but I think hairstyle should have been better, like how he had it in KZK2, otherwise everything is perfect! 

Btw this is like a silent response from Parth/SP to all those ppl who called Parth a flop actor and Anurag/KZK2 as flop too.πŸ˜† πŸ₯³

Admit it or not, Parth as Anurag has become a popular household name. If someone who has stood out the most in KZK2, it’s Parth as Anurag due to his dedication and hard work! πŸ˜Žβ­οΈ
Otherwise why would StarPlus will select only Parth to narrate the story for GHKKPM, when they could have easily picked any other actor/actress from their current top shows or even β€œiconics” πŸ˜‚ as it’s not a requirement that actor has to be from the show which is being replaced. πŸ˜†

Anyways...liked the healthy comparison being drawn between SRK and Parth. Yes, 2 years ago it was SRK who introduced KZK2 and Parth as ML in GEC show (KZK2). Today, exactly after 2 years Parth is introducing GHKKPM, characters and narrating storyline.πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

Sooo Proud of Parth.⭐️He has come this far only due to his acting talent and dedication to work. Way more ahead to go Parth.πŸ₯³

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Parth was really charming yesterday while introducing the new show. I think Parth was the best choice taken by SP to introduce the new show. His voice modulation, his expressions and his smile yesterday were really very charming and attractive

SP could have chosen the iconics  of KZK2 or any other popular actors to introduce the new show yesterday but SP selected only Parth and Anurag Basu to introduce the new show since they know audience and people are connected to Anurag Basu character more than other characters of KZK2😎

οΏΌ#More power to our flop hero Anurag Basu

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Thanks for sharing it , Pari..

I am not sure about the upcoming Show (gotta hear that it is a remake of another Bengali serial with 2 women 1 man concept , which is not my cup of tea although I'm Neil Bhatt's fan) but I'm surely going to watch this promotional video for Parth.

Clear diction and superb dialogue delivery are his USPs. As an actor, there is a lot of scope for improvement.

Parth should consider hosting/anchoring Shows on and off..

Parth has already hosted some shows like Pyar Tune Kyu Kiya season 4 and 5 of zing channel and MTV campus diariesπŸ‘πŸΌ

I have watched some of the episodes of the upcoming show which is a remake of a Bengali show which has replaced KZK2 at 8 pm and I personally didn't find the show so interesting by watching the episodes. The ML of the new show is only the saving grace of the show other than there is nothing interesting in the show😊

shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Anyone knows how to watch the special episode where Parth is narrating? 

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Abjini

Parth has already hosted some shows like Pyar Tune Kyu Kiya season 4 and 5 of zing channel and MTV campus diariesπŸ‘πŸΌ

I have watched some of the episodes of the upcoming show which is a remake of a Bengali show which has replaced KZK2 at 8 pm and I personally didn't find the show so interesting by watching the episodes. The ML of the new show is only the saving grace of the show other than there is nothing interesting in the show😊

I had watched that season of Pyar Tune Kya Kiya which Parth had co-hosted with Smriti Kalra. Campus Diaries, I didn't know about. These are niche Shows hence Parth was hosting niche Shows..

When I talked about hosting, I meant hosting of the mainstream Shows. The kinds like Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, India's Best Dancer etc. He should be hosting the Shows that are watched by larger set of GEC audience.

@ Bold : I have only heard about the Show. Two woman vying for attention of one man or vice-versa is not my cup of tea. But it will be too early to judge. Lets give it some time to see how wil the Show settle with the TRP audience. I am thinking of watching a couple of initial episodes as  I simply loved Neil (and Smriti too) in 12/24 Karol Bagh.

Edited by bashful_moon - 3 years ago
gunnun thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrutiraina007

Anyone knows how to watch the special episode where Parth is narrating? 

Search for new serial in Hostar and move little down on the page,there you see two tabs,Popular Clips and Specials...click on Specials.