Watch starplus for Anurag tomorrow 😍😍😍

Posted: 3 years ago

Parthuuu..... You want us to miss you more as Anurag.... Humein rulaana hai kya? πŸ˜­

Itna footage to flop actor? πŸ˜†

Parthuuuuuuuuu. No wonder you were so much focused on the script. πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• You are narrating! 

Originally posted by shrutiraina007

Itna footage to flop actor? πŸ˜†

Parthuuuuuuuuu. No wonder you were so much focused on the script. πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• You are narrating! 

😎😎😎starplus loves & respects anurag charcater. As anurag charcater became household name because you know starplus gave an actor a chance in their channel & that actor utilized the oppertunity & made SP believe him he is anurag.

Call is for only anurag here okaaay, kyunki his slot is replaced by ghum. As per tradition old character of love story should introduce new charcater for slot.

But SP ne already promo dediya tha na.. Abbb anurag ko phir se bhulane ki zaroorath kya thi🀨🀨🀨

Whats cooking as per all articlez and *###🀣kya kya chapaaa kya kya bola media ne abbb dekho kya huwa

Ye kya huwa kuch patha na chalaaaa

Originally posted by Peacefulmind

😎😎😎starplus loves & respects anurag charcater. As anurag charcater became household name because you know starplus gave an actor a chance in their channel & that actor utilized the oppertunity & made SP believe him he is anurag.

Call is for only anurag here okaaay, kyunki his slot is replaced by ghum. As per tradition old character of love story should introduce new charcater for slot.

But SP ne already promo dediya tha na.. Abbb anurag ko phir se bhulane ki zaroorath kya thi🀨🀨🀨

Whats cooking as per all articlez and *###🀣kya kya chapaaa kya kya bola media ne abbb dekho kya huwa

Ye kya huwa kuch patha na chalaaaa

Pari.... For a change, let's not focus on the why's. Let's focus on the how's. 

2yrs back SRK was brought in to narrate the story of KZK2. 2yrs later Parth is brought in by SP, to narrate the story of GHKKPM. How could the boy, for whom KZK2 was his first GEC show, make it to this level, where he is now sharing the same space as the fabulous Rekhaji in promoting a show of one of his seniors in the industry. That's because of his sheer dedication to his job. Once again proving his words 'My works shall speak for me'. 

I am missing AnuPre. But, I am lot more happy now, because both Parth and Eri are happy in their own space & giving it back to their haters in their own ways. I am liking this phase of them concentrating on what's making them happy. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by grace4317

2yrs back SRK was brought in to narrate the story of KZK2. 2yrs later Parth is brought in by SP, to narrate the story of GHKKPM. How could the boy, for whom KZK2 was his first GEC show, make it to this level, where he is now sharing the same space as the fabulous Rekhaji in promoting a show of one of his seniors in the industry. That's because of his sheer dedication to his job. Once again proving his words 'My works shall speak for me'. 

I am missing AnuPre. But, I am lot more happy now, because both Parth and Eri are happy in their own space & giving it back to their haters in their own ways. I am liking this phase of them concentrating on what's making them happy. πŸ˜Š

Highlight-don't know about erica much as I never followed her.But this paragraph actually summarises parth samthaan for anyone.

His work always speak for himself.thats why people love to spread venom against him .

Originally posted by grace4317

i am not missing anupre at all...

Thanks to hotstar i feel so happy to see thrn

Parica are really enjoying best peak of life happy how parths career boosted to GEC audience ... This guy narrating kzk means a lot where this show and charcater starplus has recognized him & his talent thats more than enough after 2 yrs of hearing he is not popular kzk is flop wagera wagera when u see this promo it says a lot of things ....

Happy for parth he deserved this undue. .

E

Is happy 

Wow SP has really fall in love with Parth and KZK2  it seems😎

SP is on a roll nowadays. By using flop hero of a flop show Parth Samthaan aka Our Anurag to promote their new show Gum Hai Kissi Ka Pyar Mein, SP has given reply to everyone how much flop show and flop hero KZK2 and Parth as Anurag is πŸ˜‰

#SP rocked everyone shocked

Edited by Abjini - 3 years ago