Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darkstormm thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Suggestion! Can we keep this a YHC team social media thread. As in anything to do with just Abrar or just sargun or the whole team? Since Abrar and Shruti don’t have anything to do with the show.

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Janvi_Chahal

Suggestion! Can we keep this a YHC team social media thread. As in anything to do with just Abrar or just sargun or the whole team? Since Abrar and Shruti don’t have anything to do with the show.

😆

Abrar's diwali celebration can't be in YHC SM thread? I thought as he's the ML of the show, his real life updates count too..thats how other show's SM thread across  the whole IF works too!🤔

darkstormm thumbnail

Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere

😆

Abrar's diwali celebration can't be in YHC SM thread? I thought as he's the ML of the show, his real life updates count too..thats how other show's SM thread across  the whole IF works too!🤔

In the first page itself the person who created this forum had said it had to be related to YHC. Hence, why the name is YHC social media thread. We also try to keep this whole forum away from actor’s personal lives or who they are hanging out with if it is not related to YHC or the yhc people. If abrar had celebrated diwali with sidharth for example then it would have applied to YHC but here it is not. 😆

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Janvi_Chahal

In the first page itself the person who created this forum had said it had to be related to YHC. Hence, why the name is YHC social media thread. We also try to keep this whole forum away from actor’s personal lives or who they are hanging out with if it is not related to YHC or the yhc people. If abrar had celebrated diwali with sidharth for example then it would have applied to YHC but here it is not. 😆

I see😆

I thought Abrar is related to YHC then his updates are too.

Because we share Sargun's pics too🤔

My bad

darkstormm thumbnail

Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere

I see😆

I thought Abrar is related to YHC then his updates are too.

Because we share Sargun's pics too🤔

My bad

We post Sargun’s solo pics and her pics with YHC people. We do not, for example, post her pics with her friends or non-YHC related people. Similarly since Shruti is not YHC related it didn’t seem appropriate to post it in a YHC social media thread. You can obviously post as many solo pics of Abrar or her his pics the YHC cast on here.

WorkerB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Absolutely love her saree.

Nichuss thumbnail