Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Love Rohantpreet but this was so corny! He was my favorite contestant in sa re ga ma pa lil champs. The same year with Rohit Shyam Raut, Vibhor Parashar, Sahil Solanki and Tanmay Chaturvedi (if you don't know who they are you probably don't watch singing shows). Aditya hosted that season. I always thought it would've been nice to see Rohanpreet in Indian Idol in Vibhor or Rohit's season. But now I am glad he didn't come because this age difference (7 years) would've looked really odd if it happened between judge and contestant. 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan

Love Rohantpreet but this was so corny! He was my favorite contestant in sa re ga ma pa lil champs. The same year with Rohit Shyam Raut, Vibhor Parashar, Sahil Solanki and Tanmay Chaturvedi (if you don't know who they are you probably don't watch singing shows). Aditya hosted that season. I always thought it would've been nice to see Rohanpreet in Indian Idol in Vibhor or Rohit's season. But now I am glad he didn't come because this age difference (7 years) would've looked really odd if it happened between judge and contestant. 

I remember Vibhor (later in Indian Idol) and Rohanpreet. Indian Idol season 10 has been my favourite...I really love Nitin, Neelanjana, Avanti, Saumya and esp Ankush.

I think they might've gotten together so Rohan mist have avoided auditioning for Indian Idol. If u remember there were some rumours about Vibhor and Neha (for no damn reason) and Vibhor had to shut the media down.

Lulzbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If a guy had married a girl 7-10 years younger then every girl on this forum would have lost their shit and been like ewwww. Now a girl marries someone much younger and they are like I am happy for them or let them be. Double standards aaj Kal ladkiyo ka. Sharm naam Ki cheez nhi h.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Not care about the age difference....but just out of curiosity how old are both of them?

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

OMG...and who might you be stranger??šŸ˜² šŸ¤—

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Double post

Edited by DB_reloaded - 3 years ago
DB_reloaded thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

OMG...and who might you be stranger??šŸ˜² šŸ¤—

šŸ¤— how have you been

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DB_reloaded

šŸ¤— how have you been

I am good DB....its good to see you back....hope everything is going well for you, you still in UK?

DB_reloaded thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I am good DB....its good to see you back....hope everything is going well for you, you still in UK?

Im good, not in Uk at the moment!!

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

How cute!

Iā€™m happy for her ā¤ļøā¤ļø