Taapsee Pannu asks Richa Chadha To Be Visible against Payal

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Taapsee Pannu asks Richa Chadha to visit NCW office in Delhi and make herself "visible and audible" regarding case against Payal GhoshBy - TIMESOFINDIA.COM

Created: Oct 10, 2020, 02:59 IST

facebooktwitterincom

Credits: Instagram

Credits: Instagram

Richa Chadha recently took to Twitter to seek the details from National Commission for Women about a complaint against actress Payal Ghosh which she had filed before the organisation. She posted pictures of Payal posing with the NCW chairperson Rekha Sharma in Delhi office with a caption, "I still haven’t heard back from @NCWIndia reg my complaint (dated 22/9/20) filed against Ms Ghosh, for falsely dragging my name in her case against a director. Basis your own tweets on the matter, I believe my complaint was filed BEFORE hers."

On Friday, as a reminder, Richa retweeted her post and wrote, "Hi ma'am. @sharmarekha."

Now, Taapsee Pannu has responded to Richa's tweet and asked her to visit the NCW office in Delhi and make herself "visible and audible." She wrote, "I think you should fly to Delhi soon to make yourself visible n audible."

Richa has filed a defamation suit against actor Payal over "defamatory statements" made against her in an interview to a news channel.

Meanwhile, on Friday, Payal shared on Twitter that she has nothing to do with Richa and she doesn't know the 'Fukrey' actress.

Last month, Payal accused filmmaker Anurag Kashyap of wrongful restrain, wrongful confinement and outraging the modesty of a woman. She also alleged that Kashyap told her "all the actresses he has worked with are just a call away", hinting towards actresses like Richa, Huma Qureshi and more have provided sexual favours to him.