Nishant Malkani not asim or shukla

Kanishnishant thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

It’s my first topic on bb14 forum before starting I must say I am nishant fan Stop compare him  with asim or Shukla ya he sys he like Asim but don’t think he sys for aim fans support before 1 year he admited he like Rashmi and Asim and don’t like shukla there his iv where he sys against sehnaaz and Shukla night romance before 1 years so don’t think he take asim  name for publicity 

Most people sys he is overconfident first day ya I know he is somewhat over at premier day it’s not because he is overconfident he is nervous that why it look like over confident he is like that when he get nervous 

He is not faking his personality to look like asim he is addicted to gym after his shoot he do his gym section hours it his daily routine he sleep late because of that he is more conscious then asim in his body his first priority is alwys his workout 

People complaining about he is boring he is faking his nature etc but he is like that nishant is same person who you all are watching he is not a talkative person to everyone he talk only with his beloved friends he don’t like parties and other hangout etc he alwys want to live alone that why he look somewhat boring for others and he have a big temper issue he is not like Shukla who alwys fight but he lost his clam fast when he get angry he is not controllable same time he is very caring protective person he care others he is not showing fakness he is like that he care others so much he is introverted person he usually not talk much it take time for him to make friends and talk with them  i know he can’t properly talk like others in BB he alwys cut his talk in between that’s his nature He is funny too but he never disrespect anyone in that fun mod Nishant is mixture of angry sensible introvert funny and most important very emotional person 

Coming to task nish did wrong he should apologise to abinav I will never say he is right nishant has one weakness others influence him he is a big man but he alwys want someone to saw him direction his that nature cost him in life too 

He is strong but now he seems confused he seems lost somewhere he alwys lived alone and he face very hardship in his life before entering BB so it will take time for him to came  in to limelight I realy don’t know he can shine like others not but what he in BB real nishant Malkani not fake he same person inside and outside of BB He is not copying asim  nor shula people have problem in his talking style that his tune you can watch his iv’s he is like that  everyone has their character comparison of old and new contestants not needed 

Today he did immaturity but I am not surprised at all he is alwys inmature in sometimes i am sure he will apologise to abinav 

Edited by Kanishnishant - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Nishant Singh Malkani is My Hero. I am his fan, his admirer. 

I am NOT here to defend him or give any expert opinion on him and I won't cause the man I know, I am a fan of, I know this much that if the editors of the show allows, his personality will speak for itself. 

I will continue to support him where & whenever needed in the right platform cause I trust him. And This trust didn't come blindly just cause I saw him & he is a good looking guy. It developed over time seeing everything he does, the way he interacts, every minute detail that I saw & know. From what I know & saw of him, I am very proud of being his fan. (this is real. sirf bolne ke liye nahi bol rahe hai)

I know he would never do anything like jumping around just to get noticed on camera. He would react naturally to what is thrown at him. That's him. He would never try to show himself off.

I am not new to Bigg Boss. Have been following since season 6. Yes, the concept of the show is to give "cantentt" but only those succeed who provide "cantentt" being themselves, "without trying to get the camera on themselves".  

So far I am happy, he didn't do anything such. That's making me feel proud. And you see him less but baatein kaafi ho rahi hai 👍🏼

From the premier episode till now, nothing he did or said has shocked me cause I could clearly see the man I know. 

(Yes I saw the task today too & I remain unshaken. I know both BB & Nish.)

Not defending then what I exactly want to say ?

This :  NO ! he is no Asim or Siddhart or anyone else (With all due respect to them). He has his very own personality, which I am a fan of. And I myself have many favorite people but according to me by comparing him whom I claim to be a fan off to even my own favorite or anyone else, I would be insulting the individuality of both. 

As a fan, I would never want to make one of my fav. like another. (this is pricking me, so had to say !) 

Sorry TM, didn't read what you wrote in the post but had to reply to this topic. 

Edited by captainplus - 3 years ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Honestly speaking, I have been following Nishant even before watching Asim’s season and I found quite some similarities between them, and thats why Nishant said he could relate to Asim but that doesnt mean he is copying Asim! Why would someone say he could relate to that person if he is copying that person! He is definately not copying Asim and the way he is, he is real from what I saw in social media he is not faking at all like some ppl in the show. The hatred he got in premier episode just cause of criticizing Shukla is so unjustifying. And Nishant clearly stated in unseen undekha that he only saw one episode of last season! And yes the harpic thing he did was wrong and that cant be justified but the hatred is getting now is TOO MUCH!!! It was okay at first that ppl didnt like it and they express it, but now they are overdoing it by terming him a bad personality!!!

I mean there are contestants in other seasons who did way worst than him last season, like if u see how Asim and Abu Malik were tortured in one task last season that was worse!! In s12, Sresanth even mixed detergent in water and tried to feed that to a contestant!!! Even that didnt get this much bashing and hatred! 

Some were so bad that the channel even had to cut it!!! And the worse thing is those people do such things and they are not even sorry about it! At least he is sorry about it! He clearly mentioned when the game started he has nothing personal against them, but ppl in other seasons do worse thimg because some had personal enmity towards them. And he looked really guilty after he realised what he had done!! He was too lost in the game that was another problem! And if he was that bad and doing it to hurt Abhinav, why would Rubina and Abhinav even bother continue talking to him as per normal even after the task ended! His intetion was to get Abhinav out of the seat not to hurt him! And it was so easy for ppl to forget the good things he has done(ie how he sacrified his item so that everyone could get food and also the garden task where he made the decision fairly) and he does one bad thing he becomes a villain. In yesterday’s epi, there were ppl who did worse things than him like Pavitra she was being touchy and the worse she was doing it for her personal enmity against Nikki, that didnt get much bashing but Nishant got this much bashing! He is now even getting compared to Trump! Isnt that too much?! Suddenly just because of his one mistake his personality becomes like this!! So all the good things he do isnt part of it?! That’s so illogical! Its unfair to judge a contestant just because he had one bad day!! Its okay to criticize what he did was wrong but that doesnt make him a cheap and bad personality!!! And the worse thing worse is people who did worse thing than him last season got supported a lot. 

And I wont even blame audience entirely here. Channel has a hand too. They clearly dislike him and want him to get evicted soon. They see his goodness may help him survive for longer time so they suddenly promote his bad things! And he has been facing pressure since day one, he got rejected he wants to do well but he doesnt know how cause he didnt watch the show!

I didnt find him fake at all. Yes he did a mistake which isnt a small one but it wasnt even close to the worse mistakes made here!! But its really UNFAIR to judge his personality just of that mistake!! 

I really hope somehow the way some audience r misunderstanding him gets cleared. He doesnt deserve so much hate!!! He has already faced injustice in his prev show, I dont want history to repeat!!!

Edited by MaiBhiAsimKiGF - 3 years ago
Kanishnishant thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Nishant Singh Malkani is My Hero. I am his fan, his admirer. 

I am NOT here to defend him or give any expert opinion on him and I won't cause the man I know, I am a fan of his, and know this much that if the editors of the show allows, his personality will speak for itself. 

I will continue to support him where & whenever needed in the right place cause I trust him. And This trust didn't come blindly just cause I saw him & he is a good looking guy. It developed over time seeing everything he does, the way he interacts, every minute detail that I saw & know. From what I know & saw of him, I am proud of being his fan. (this is real. sirf bolne ke liye nahi bol rahe hai)

I know he would never do anything like jumping around just to get noticed on camera. He would react naturally to what is thrown at him. That's him. He would never try to show himself off.

I am not new to Bigg Boss. Have been following since season 6. Yes, the concept of the show is to give "cantentt" but only those succeed who provide "cantentt" being themselves, "without trying to get the camera on themselves".  

So far I am happy, he didn't do anything such. That's making me feel proud. And you see him less but baatein kaafi ho rahi hai 👍🏼

From the premier episode till now, nothing he did or said has shocked me cause I could clearly see the man I know. 

(Yes I saw the task today too & I remain unshaken. I know both BB & Nish.)

Not defending then what I exactly want to say ?

This :  NO ! he is no Asim or Siddhart or anyone else (With all due respect to them). He has his very own personality, which I am a fan of. And I myself have many favorite people but according to me by comparing him whom I claim to be a fan off to even my own favorite or anyone else, I would be insulting the individuality of both. 

As a fan, I would never want to make one of my fav. like another. (this is pricking me, so had to say !) 

Sorry TM, didn't read what you wrote in the post but had to reply to this topic. 

First read what I written 

AISHU183 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Much needed post dear loved it😊

Kanishnishant thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

Honestly speaking, I have been following Nishant even before watching Asim’s season and I found quite some similarities between them, and thats why Nishant said he could relate to Asim but that doesnt mean he is copying Asim! Why would someone say he could relate to that person if he is copying that person! He is definately not copying Asim and the way he is, he is real from what I saw in social media he is not faking at all like some ppl in the show. The hatred he got in premier episode just cause of criticizing Shukla is so unjustifying. And Nishant clearly stated in unseen undekha that he only saw one episode of last season! And yes the harpic thing he did was wrong and that cant be justified but the hatred is getting now is TOO MUCH!!! It was okay at first that ppl didnt like it and they express it, but now they are overdoing it by terming him a bad personality!!!

I mean there are contestants in other seasons who did way worst than him last season, like if u see how Asim and Abu Malik were tortured in one task last season that was worse!! In s12, Sresanth even mixed detergent in water and tried to feed that to a contestant!!! Even that didnt get this much bashing and hatred! 

Some were so bad that the channel even had to cut it!!! And the worse thing is those people do such things and they are not even sorry about it! At least he is sorry about it! He clearly mentioned when the game started he has nothing personal against them, but ppl in other seasons do worse thimg because some had personal enmity towards them. And he looked really guilty after he realised what he had done!! He was too lost in the game that was another problem! And if he was that bad and doing it to hurt Abhinav, why would Rubina and Abhinav even bother continue talking to him as per normal even after the task ended! His intetion was to get Abhinav out of the seat not to hurt him! And it was so easy for ppl to forget the good things he has done(ie how he sacrified his item so that everyone could get food and also the garden task where he made the decision fairly) and he does one bad thing he becomes a villain. In yesterday’s epi, there were ppl who did worse things than him like Pavitra she was being touchy and the worse she was doing it for her personal enmity against Nikki, that didnt get much bashing but Nishant got this much bashing! He is now even getting compared to Trump! Isnt that too much?! Suddenly just because of his one mistake his personality becomes like this!! So all the good things he do isnt part of it?! That’s so illogical! Its unfair to judge a contestant just because he had one bad day!! Its okay to criticize what he did was wrong but that doesnt make him a cheap and bad personality!!! And the worse thing worse is people who did worse thing than him last season got supported a lot. 

And I wont even blame audience entirely here. Channel has a hand too. They clearly dislike him and want him to get evicted soon. They see his goodness may help him survive for longer time so they suddenly promote his bad things! And he has been facing pressure since day one, he got rejected he wants to do well but he doesnt know how cause he didnt watch the show!

I didnt find him fake at all. Yes he did a mistake which isnt a small one but it wasnt even close to the worse mistakes made here!! But its really UNFAIR to judge his personality just of that mistake!! 

I really hope somehow the way some audience r misunderstanding him gets cleared. He doesnt deserve so much hate!!! He has already faced injustice in his prev show, I dont want history to repeat!!!

nishant Is not a BB material for me it my personal opinion channel want that persons who  fight more as of nishant he can’t fight properly his voice is big he can shout in anger but he can’t talk more use ek jagade ko kaise keechthe jaye yeh nahi patha he is same person who shows yesterday if someone say he did wrong he back of from that place I must say he behave like kid most times he was like BB scold him he will participate now in game😆that his nature he get angry in small reasons and he stop talking with others 

He take others advice more that is I don’t like him in as a fan yesterday also he ask bina and guahar what can be used in task they tell then you can do everything   for him. Alwys ask other opinion it’s will make his confident level boost H&G don’t know his nature they encourage him that why he take a wrong move I don’t lik his that behavior he should alwys listers his heart but nishant listen others it will back stab him in bb

I know he looks  bored I want Salman to angry  on him or advice him in funny way so next week he can wokeup from his sleep and ply well

AISHU183 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

No matter how many drawbacks he has one thing I am sure about nish is he is strong enough to handle his challenges,find a solution to his problems & capable to do whatever needs to be done

All the best nish👍 we all r with u dear rock the season man wud love to see u more on screen dea😚

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kanishnishant

nishant Is not a BB material for me it my personal opinion channel want that persons who  fight more as of nishant he can’t fight properly his voice is big he can shout in anger but he can’t talk more use ek jagade ko kaise keechthe jaye yeh nahi patha he is same person who shows yesterday if someone say he did wrong he back of from that place I must say he behave like kid most times he was like BB scold him he will participate now in game😆that his nature he get angry in small reasons and he stop talking with others 

He take others advice more that is I don’t like him in as a fan yesterday also he ask bina and guahar what can be used in task they tell then you can do everything   for him. Alwys ask other opinion it’s will make his confident level boost H&G don’t know his nature they encourage him that why he take a wrong move I don’t lik his that behavior he should alwys listers his heart but nishant listen others it will back stab him in bb

I know he looks  bored I want Salman to angry  on him or advice him in funny way so next week he can wokeup from his sleep and ply well

Exactly he looked really bad yesterday, if not he had just started picking up. I cant support such stuff like pouring harpic that was so pathetic but the hatred he is getting cause of that is getting overboard now. like i have seen ppl doing worse stuff in bb but still they didnt get this much hatred like this. 

Sometimes I see his face he I can say he is kinda regretting come to the show he is so done with all the jhagras 🤣 he shld have come to kkk instead cause he will do tasks very well. i wont say hina and gauhar was wrong in advicing him, they genuinely adviced him for his good as they want him to be seen. Its like a teacher advising a student to work harder, i dont think anything was wrong in that. But this sid shukla hates nishant a lot thats for sure! I mean nish said just one statement and sid is totally against him! Like the other day he was indirectly provoking hina against nish and also whenever nish sits besides him he doesnt like it, and when nish said he misunderstood sid he was kinda rude!!! and also sid was trying to create fight between him and rubina so he told hina to refuse nish if he asks her anything regarding the bed. i never liked that guy.

nish game is reminding me of rohan mehra in s10, i feel he will go the rohan way, voh bhi aise gussa hojata and he couldnt even fight properly either as his voice will crack and also channel ke nishane par as he wasnt a colors guy either that time. i think that’s why hina has a soft corner for him i have seen her motivating nish quite some time. 

he needs to stop trusting others i like how he was real in making negotiation with nikki the other day that he is sacrifing for food not for her friendship 😆

honestly he is not the best of bb material, but i see potential in him in going ahead in the game like he has a decent votebank and its not just from gtnhp but he really needs more footage and yes good ones not like the yesterday ones during the task.  like he is more bb material than daljeet at least, daljeet was too naive and nice for the show compared to nish. i really want kanika to come to bb as contestant i feel she will be a good bb material cause of her bubbly nature(bb likes these kind of contestants 😆), she is like mix of shehnaz gill and digangana as she is bubbly too and mature too. 

as for nish idk why i found it hilarious when he was telling abhinav sir please uth jaye and he was screaming while saying that 😆

and i really want him to shut shukla up or at least take stand if shukla is bothering someone that is enough to shut him up, par it seems almost impossible😆 but i still have a little hope from him as he has took stand against injustice before

Edited by MaiBhiAsimKiGF - 3 years ago
RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I Fail to understand why ppl r comparing hm vth x y z....he has hs own personality....he is an extrmly introvert person....It tkes time for hm to come out of hs shell...nd he hs dne tht....slowly nd gradualy he hs been opng up...

I cant yet conclude if hs decision to cme to BB ws rght or wrong....cause i still fl he hs got potential...the only thng rquired is he needs to concentrate on d game...he is lost smwhr...fls like he kps thnkng smthng (well overthkng is hs nature though)..but come on u hav cme to play...b active...i fl he is like a kid...gts extrmly overexited for tasks nd in tht process loossess the track...nd if smeone says nethng muh fula ke baith jata hai...like yestdy he lft d task half way whn he ws askd not to do certain thngs....come on thts d game all about...use ur brains strategise first thn react...also he needs to b less aggressive...

He actuly needs smeone to cme nd shake hm up...i thnk kanika is needed here 🤭...but chalo salman vl make hm realise today...

Kanishnishant thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

Exactly he looked really bad yesterday, if not he had just started picking up. I cant support such stuff like pouring harpic that was so pathetic but the hatred he is getting cause of that is getting overboard now. like i have seen ppl doing worse stuff in bb but still they didnt get this much hatred like this. 

Sometimes I see his face he I can say he is kinda regretting come to the show he is so done with all the jhagras 🤣 he shld have come to kkk instead cause he will do tasks very well. i wont say hina and gauhar was wrong in advicing him, they genuinely adviced him for his good as they want him to be seen. Its like a teacher advising a student to work harder, i dont think anything was wrong in that. But this sid shukla hates nishant a lot thats for sure! I mean nish said just one statement and sid is totally against him! Like the other day he was indirectly provoking hina against nish and also whenever nish sits besides him he doesnt like it, and when nish said he misunderstood sid he was kinda rude!!! and also sid was trying to create fight between him and rubina so he told hina to refuse nish if he asks her anything regarding the bed. i never liked that guy.

nish game is reminding me of rohan mehra in s10, i feel he will go the rohan way, voh bhi aise gussa hojata and he couldnt even fight properly either as his voice will crack and also channel ke nishane par as he wasnt a colors guy either that time. i think that’s why hina has a soft corner for him i have seen her motivating nish quite some time. 

he needs to stop trusting others i like how he was real in making negotiation with nikki the other day that he is sacrifing for food not for her friendship 😆

honestly he is not the best of bb material, but i see potential in him in going ahead in the game like he has a decent votebank and its not just from gtnhp but he really needs more footage and yes good ones not like the yesterday ones during the task.  like he is more bb material than daljeet at least, daljeet was too naive and nice for the show compared to nish. i really want kanika to come to bb as contestant i feel she will be a good bb material cause of her bubbly nature(bb likes these kind of contestants 😆), she is like mix of shehnaz gill and digangana as she is bubbly too and mature too. 

as for nish idk why i found it hilarious when he was telling abhinav sir please uth jaye and he was screaming while saying that 😆

No i didn’t say hina and Goahar wrong I like both of then I saw in one BB live hina advicing him but problem nishant then took in another way hina is giving him good advice she ask him why you do that what happend to you he sys you also did in your season 😆I was like kya bol rahi hai nish tu then hina advice something which muted by bb hope he understood her words 

Coming to sid I don’t like that man he is behind nish Shehzad because they say about his character and when nish talking with him he is rude I felt angry with nish too why he talking with that who is rude with you 

Rohan I don’t know more about him nor I don’t know more about bb past contestants so I can’t comment on that but ya it’s true nish can’t talk better like others use apni bath ko justifiy kaise karna hai nahi patha and he angry man he get angry fast but he forget everything so soon forgiving a person who hurt you is not good and BB it’s realy not good 

Yesterday I don’t what happend to him realy I was like what is he doing is he alright 🤔sometime he behave very wired people will think he is fake but that his nature he behave very weird sometimes at ig his caption his story reflect which mood he is oneday I was shocked when he change his ig name into show name I was like he is alright 😆that really wired for me his hve diffrent moods his all iv’s Is proof in one he look funny other he look angry or any other he look bored or any other he look so happy so I am not surprised by his behavior in BB too in live he sys to hina his mood changed now he is alright he is very unpredictable nature person 

Coming to kanika she is not a person who is bubbly or talkative when he saw her first we will she is  bubbly type talkative person but she is opposite of that she very matured but bubbly too she not talkative she have personality she is more friendly with her beloved person ya she never shows in her face she have problem with any other but she never anyone space in her life she very selective person now in set she only behave formally with everyone her birthday video is proof she have stand she is BB material but people can saw her other face not they saw in iv’s and which she himself sys she very matured person but very cute person too she and nishant are same in many angle they get angry fast they both are cute they talk less infrond of others diffrence I alwys felt Kanika more mature then nishant and she strong then nishant nishant is very emotional person 

Edited by Kanishnishant - 3 years ago