Nishant Singh Malkani

AISHU183 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

1 mistake doesn't make him a bad man dear I know today he crossed his limits in the name if game spirit he forgot the line of decency

Don't we all do mistakes in our life we just pretend we don't hurt anyone but is there any person in this kalyug who hasn't done mistakes in their life 

Moreover the physical injuries & physical wounds can be treated by medicines & doctors what abt the mental harassment one undergoes after committing mistakes there wud already be in self guilt mode & we add salt to it by judging them through our lens so plz let it be yaar one action cannot describe one's personality dear

Coming to nishant he had committed the mistake there's no doubt in that but he realized his folly & gave up after rubina pointed out,he's gone crazy for a moment but he was upset for his deed.We don't know whether he asked for forgiveness or not but abhinav & Rubina were behaving normally with him in live feed as I have seen nishant was complimenting Rubina for her costume

I am not saying anyone wrong here it is a public platform anyone can put forth their opinion so I have put my point of view across the table

Agree to Disagree 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

He has been a phuski bomb so far

AISHU183 thumbnail

Originally posted by: InspectorShirke

Thank god he is not a nuclear bomb which destroys everything around itπŸ™‚

Doe_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I forgive him for task but what about he mocked eizaz he shd have corrected sara , she wanted bikini tease from eizaz. 

He has lot of energy but shd use this correctly 

Edited by reply1997 - 3 years ago
Adi_medico thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm dissapointed tbh. I hope he's apologised to Abhinav as soon as the task was over. He went overboard, and I hope he never crosses the line again. πŸ˜”

-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

i am disappointed ..esp whn he and abhinav  made fun on Eijaz i alwys wanted these 3 n one team but ahh dil toots

but han eska matlab nahi he is a bad person :)

Edited by -sakeena- - 3 years ago
AISHU183 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adi_medico

I'm dissapointed tbh. I hope he's apologised to Abhinav as soon as the task was over. He went overboard, and I hope he never crosses the line again. πŸ˜”

He might have coz abhinav & nishant were talking about gym & exercise near the gym area where abhinav expressed he started gym recently in lockdown & other things

Nishant is not the one who feels happy in making others fall as far as I know him dear & he was highly upset after the task

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

I totallly agree with u.

Honestly if I never followed Nishant on Insta 2 years back, he would have been on my hate list today.

What he did today there is no way it could be justified!!!

But I know he isnt a bad person, which is why he is still my fav just that i m a bit disappointed in him today. i know he has this good side which is not fully out yet! like his sensible side is out, but his helpful side n taking stands side isnt out yet

but he needs to control his temper if not it will cause him a lot of problems, he made mistakes in the past just cause of that.

and thank u for telling me that he and rubinav are back on terms again, cause i really want these 3 to be a group and bond well, that means he apologised and he genuinely looked upset after what he did with abhinav

man this sid shukla has been a very bad influence to him and eijaz πŸ˜”

i believe eijaz and nishant both had a bad day today and they both will be back with a bang

Edited by MaiBhiAsimKiGF - 3 years ago
vijay thumbnail

Just a question... what was he trying to put on him? What was in the blue bottle? (Looked like Harpic.)

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: InspectorShirke

i rather prefer him to be a phuski bomb then the next sid shuklaπŸ˜†

but i feel dil se he is like asim(not as good as asim, but somewhat close)