Happy who the riddle readeth -- Updated P7

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Her Quest, His Dissent

A beautiful woman feels beautiful within, from the love she gives to her ideas and the creative ways she expresses her soul. She is one who wraps her arms around the soul of the world, of all who love her and those who need to love. That's the real beauty of a new generation progressive thinking woman! 

A mother wants her daughter to forget about the past to settle in life with a bright future. 

But another kid's mother gets emotional at the sight and sound of any kid in the near vicinity!! 

Both are mothers with tender hearts, one is a loser and the other is not to lose any chance to give a good life to her own kid! Sometimes you have to make those decisions because the situation demands it! 

Pranati's pregnancy resulted from a feeling of deep emotional involvement with the putative father Reyansh. With the onset of her pregnancy, she confided this to the alleged father and her parents. Then all the hell broke loose, no one supported her in the hardest hour of her life!

Early dating, lack of proper sex education, and lack of parental supervision are the main points in the causation of this unwed pregnancy, but she realized that very late! 

He loved her curves of softness! He thought that she was the most astonishing girl he ever met... easy to talk to and fun to wrap her in his arms whenever he wants!! 

She loved his muscles and those sweet nothings!   There's beauty in being a good listener, someone who seeks to make connections and joy and see things from new perspectives! Her age craved for excitement, his body demanded for a banned fulfillment! Where is the love that is eternal as many described? Is the attraction which we call love? Or the commitment of a girl's soul to a reckless boy's lustful deeds? Where's the love trapped itself in all these societal questions? 

Her emotions were not easily hidden on her innocent face. Her pain was evident in the crease of her lovely brow and the down-curve of her full lips. But her eyes, her eyes showed her soul. They were a deep pool of restless gold, an ocean of hopeless grief now! 

What a helpless girl can do in such a situation? She would not let the world break her! Sure she could cry, but she would never let them take her true self, her pregnancy from her. She clung to it with passion. A passion that made her more beautiful. 

Unwed mothers remain a challenge in Indian society, due to a complex interplay of social and psychological complications associated with the issue! 

While unwed mothers are a fairly common occurrence in the western countries, they remain a relatively rare entity in India due to the social taboo associated with them. The generic social issue in illegitimacy is that illicit births are regarded as a threat to the family as a social institute! 

Again her mother did that misdeed... to save her daughter's future, she nipped the comfort of an infant from being in her mother's safest hug, she sent her to an orphanage! 

A mother deceived another budding mother from having the motherly bliss, which is her right! Who is right in this age-old situation? An innocent mother who wants to keep her infant in her lap as her prized possession, or that not so kind mother who wants to give a good life to her grown-up daughter? 

Many years later, in a changed scenario .....

Pranati wanted to confess this in front of Archit, but her mother prevented her to do so!  She wanted her daughter to forget her past and move on in life. The daughter wanted to start her life on an honest confession! 

Another clash between ideologies! Is it selfishness of her mother or her decision to safeguard her pride? 

There ... there at that place where no mercy prevails, no love sustains, no flowers bloom ... there Jugnu started her life as a rebellious unsettled kid! 

Fate played a role here, Jugnu met her parents on different occasions, while Pranati finds a strange connect with Jugnu, Reyansh is shocked to see the kid’s energetic attitude.

There are certain instances that reveal the bond between Pranati, Jugnu, and Reyansh. Pranati thinks that her kid is dead and Reyansh doesn’t even know that a kid exists! 

The story has to move forward, how?  --- To be continued.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Natashapaul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mod ❤️ Can I call you Mod, I like it 🙈

This is wonderful!! I love it, Definitely adding it on to my watched topics. Thanks for honouring our request!

So much depth, so much to process and understand! I'll re-read and process it a couple of times and properly reply in the morning! 

jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

What have you done to us mods😃❤️

It's like a spell😛

I reread many times before expressing here.. my first love at first sight is pranati after watching the first episode. Both mom's ( daughter and mom) ideologies on past...

I felt for a second, it was me and not pranati.. and standing there was My mom and not pranati's mom... I always believe in truth 💯 and it was very new to Indian tv soaps, where we could witness such an ideology of a woman who is not succumbing to any societal or parental pressure and just following her heart though circumstances created it...

This is my very first and Main reason for me watching PB and became an ardent fan...for those who watched it after Reyansh's link to pranati, this equation really remained hidden in their eyes. I wished makers to concentrate more on this part and emphasize it properly like they started with...

But after lockdown, it was full and full of kuranas,which I didn't complained but I really missed the serial touching this sensitive spot.. it's not ok for mom to send her daughter to live somewhere alone without wedlock and she knew what this society will label them... But they ignored this line or say not concentrated on it yet. 

This made my day.. whatever I've written, it's from bottom of my heart... Love you mods for this masterpiece.. I'm planning to read it daily once till I get next update😆

P.s: I was happy seeing that "to be continued"🤗

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natashapaul

Mod ❤️ Can I call you Mod, I like it 🙈

This is wonderful!! I love it, Definitely adding it on to my watched topics. Thanks for honouring our request!

So much depth, so much to process and understand! I'll re-read and process it a couple of times and properly reply in the morning! 

Mod? Why Mod? My close friends call me Mads( plural,😆 because they knew that I am equivalent to many mad persons in a single unit!!!)  or Madi ! 😃My name is Madhuri. A few  loves to call me as Madhu... so it is up to you to decide who I am to you?!!🤗 

Thanks Natasha for the encouraging words which are now infusing new eagerness to write further on this serial. ❤️

jey3ram thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Mod? Why Mod? My close friends call me Mads( plural,😆 because they knew that I am equivalent to many mad persons in a single unit!!!)  or Madi ! 😃My name is Madhuri. A few  loves to call me as Madhu... so it is up to you to decide who I am to you?!!🤗 

Thanks Natasha for the encouraging words which are now infusing new eagerness to write further on this serial. ❤️

Madi looks beautiful 😍

I'll call you Madi from today 🤗😳

Madi..trust me... I'm really happy to found you all here.. every girls in our gang are unique in their level of craziness including me...

And I wish you to take the honor of being our head madi😛🤗🤣

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: jey3ram

What have you done to us mods😃❤️

It's like a spell😛

I reread many times before expressing here.. my first love at first sight is pranati after watching the first episode. Both mom's ( daughter and mom) ideologies on past...

I felt for a second, it was me and not pranati.. and standing there was My mom and not pranati's mom... I always believe in truth 💯 and it was very new to Indian tv soaps, where we could witness such an ideology of a woman who is not succumbing to any societal or parental pressure and just following her heart though circumstances created it...

This is my very first and Main reason for me watching PB and became an ardent fan...for those who watched it after Reyansh's link to pranati, this equation really remained hidden in their eyes. I wished makers to concentrate more on this part and emphasize it properly like they started with...

But after lockdown, it was full and full of kuranas,which I didn't complained but I really missed the serial touching this sensitive spot.. it's not ok for mom to send her daughter to live somewhere alone without wedlock and she knew what this society will label them... But they ignored this line or say not concentrated on it yet. 

This made my day.. whatever I've written, it's from bottom of my heart... Love you mods for this masterpiece.. I'm planning to read it daily once till I get next update😆

P.s: I was happy seeing that "to be continued"🤗

What austerity I have done to get such well-versed readers for my simple write up?! 🤗❤️It's a dream for any writer having such adorable readers, I am lucky that way. ❤️ 

I agree with your every word Jey. The serial makers simply deviated from the main theme,  and started developing the story on stereotype characters such as Khuranas, esp Archit's mother and other vile ones with vamp smiles! They conveniently deviated from their tagline ' a story of a self-sufficient and brave girl who withstood the storms of her life' .Uniting the hero and heroine shouldn't be the main point,  the journey of a protagonist who sustained the tempest in her life with a treasured attitude,  put up with fate, faced the hardships, and how she won the war against the societal norms. That is the main theme that attracted many including the Times Of India journalists! 

No, I won't keep you wait for long, I have to honor your friendly love. 🤗Will write the next one within a few hours. 🤗 

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

For me it will be Madhu 😊🤗

You know this question of the single mother, it is frowned upon everywhere, except that the West does not judge women on this status.

After being a single mother it's a struggle, it's playing the role of two people.

Mother and father.

I have known many people with this "status" without forgetting that one day the mother wants to become a woman again. So she rebuilds her life, and we leave with a reconstructed family.

Society judges everything and nothing.

What is important is above all to be happy.

To come back to your text.

You have a very beautiful pen, Madhu.

The part where you talk about a mother betraying another mother, I confess that when I heard the reason why Pranati's mother did this I was very angry.

She thought first of society, not of her daughter's distress at the news that she had given birth to a stillborn child.

A child that, according to her, the father didn't want.

A child whose fate is decided by adults.

I must confess that this is one of the main reasons I looked at PB, it's not because Pranati decided not to look at the eyes of society, but for Jagnu.

You can see the mother's fight, she is an adult, she will have enough mental strength to fight against the others.

But Jagnu, who will fight for her when she is alone.

After the part where she was brought up in an orphanage is good, she has been able to open her eyes to what society is all about.

If she had lived with Pranati, how would she have done it? 

Anyway, I can't wait to read the rest.

Well done Madhu!😉

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReadLo

For me it will be Madhu 😊🤗

You know this question of the single mother, it is frowned upon everywhere, except that the West does not judge women on this status.

After being a single mother it's a struggle, it's playing the role of two people.

Mother and father.

Well said, Cynthia. Globally it turns out that over eight of every 10 lone-parent households are headed by women (84.3%). in India, single mothers face criticism, judgment and discrimination. Things are far from easy for them, some say that they feel sorry for her, for the “fact” that she is incomplete without a partner!! Pranati is a gritty girl who found the conviction and strength to walk with her head held high out of a bad relationship even though she was just a teenager then!

I have known many people with this "status" without forgetting that one day the mother wants to become a woman again. So she rebuilds her life, and we leave with a reconstructed family.

These lines I loved most dear...🤗a compassionate and well understanding writer's thoughtful and deep reflective contemplation as a woman it is! ❤️Yes, life is there beyond that forgettable past ... but bondings are stronger than the iron shackles, not easy to free one's emotional attachments with certain feelings.

Society judges everything and nothing.

What is important is above all to be happy.--- Well said, Cynthia. 🤗

To come back to your text.

You have a very beautiful pen, Madhu.

The part where you talk about a mother betraying another mother, I confess that when I heard the reason why Pranati's mother did this I was very angry.

She thought first of society, not of her daughter's distress at the news that she had given birth to a stillborn child.

A child that, according to her, the father didn't want.

A child whose fate is decided by adults.

I must confess that this is one of the main reasons I looked at PB, it's not because Pranati decided not to look at the eyes of society, but for Jagnu.

You can see the mother's fight, she is an adult, she will have enough mental strength to fight against the others.

But Jagnu, who will fight for her when she is alone.

After the part where she was brought up in an orphanage is good, she has been able to open her eyes to what society is all about.

If she had lived with Pranati, how would she have done it? 

Anyway, I can't wait to read the rest.

Well done Madhu!😉

Thanks for the good words you said regarding my writing style. 🤗 

As an unwed mother, Pranati's struggle was at first to safeguard her pregnancy, and later, her stirred emotions whenever she saw a child in front of her, then when she realised that her kid was not a stillborn one, still alive, the dilemma is multidimensional, come exhausted, the adolescent mother's lost treasure found all of a sudden by the matured woman who tries to protect her cub from the cruel society. Thanks once again for the encouraging words. 

Yes.. for you, I am  Madhu. 🤗

jey3ram thumbnail

Thanks for the good words you said regarding my writing style. 🤗 

As an unwed mother, Pranati's struggle was at first to safeguard her pregnancy, and later, her stirred emotions whenever she saw a child in front of her, then when she realised that her kid was not a stillborn one, still alive, the dilemma is multidimensional, come exhausted, the adolescent mother's lost treasure found all of a sudden by the matured woman who tries to protect her cub from the cruel society. Thanks once again for the encouraging words. 

It's always a treat to read the discussions exchanged between two great writers..❤️

@italic: I was searching words to express this whenever there's a discussion comes up about pranati's actions related to jugnu.. but I seriously don't know how to express this.. maybe my lack of proficiency in language or I simply couldn't put what I felt or say I don't know how to phrase my opinion about pranati's actions in her defence...

Thank you so much Madi🤗🤗

Today I got my answer and more than language I understood that it was deep inside me but I lacked clarity to put forward...

This was the answer for pranati's reaction towards jugnu...it's a double edged sword.. we can't blame pranati or jugnu in this case.. I agree with Readlo..she was more concerned about the child who went through all the hardships and still has no one to support..

Parents when it comes to child's hardships, don't even wanna hear what they went through from them..  it makes them feel guilty and this show depicted that aspect also through Reyansh and pranati..

Pranati sobbed along with jugnu for her pains like every mother does and Reyansh don't even wanted his daughter to remember the past and he tried to make it as fun... 

I still couldn't defend both...

But today your answer gave clarity to my thoughts on pranati.. thanks again Madi🤗

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

1 :  Well said, Cynthia. Globally it turns out that over eight of every 10 lone-parent households are headed by women (84.3%). in India, single mothers face criticism, judgment and discrimination. Things are far from easy for them, some say that they feel sorry for her, for the “fact” that she is incomplete without a partner!! Pranati is a gritty girl who found the conviction and strength to walk with her head held high out of a bad relationship even though she was just a teenager then!

2: These lines I loved most dear...smiley31a compassionate and well understanding writer's thoughtful and deep reflective contemplation as a woman it is! smiley27Yes, life is there beyond that forgettable past ... but bondings are stronger than the iron shackles, not easy to free one's emotional attachments with certain feelings.

3 : Thanks for the good words you said regarding my writing style. 🤗 

1 :  For a woman it's easy and at the same time not easy and easy to get out of it.

A woman is easier to get back on her feet than a man. Especially when the man has been brought up by a mother who won't let him do anything. So when he finds himself alone, he finds it difficult to adapt or simply looks for a second wife.

For us women, certain things are innate in us.

I think especially for Pranati abortion was like committing a crime, so she took out the woman, the mother in her and prepared herself to fight the world.

2 : Thank you ☺️ Humans spend their lives fighting for their values. We evolve, but very slowly...

3 :  It's hard for a woman to forget the child she bore.

It's like miscarriage, losing a child leaves an indelible mark on us.

Pranati had the strength not to break, but now she can finally face what she was already ready to do.