Is Sid Messing Up Nikki's game

msd21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

So far all the attention Nikki is getting from Sid is making Nikki over confident and she is making enemies with all.  That is not good for her when Sid leaves.  Though it is too early to take sides, Nikki is well based on the episodes - no one knows what is going on behind the scenes. 

What say you!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

It has nothing to do with Shukla all the contestants gang up on Nikki and corner her for no reason khas karki woh Shehzad 

Edited by Chopatgomake - 3 years ago
redamancy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nikki ka nahi pta but hes definitely messing up my peace of mind with his vibration and chillam chilli. 

But you are right, anyone whos relying on seniors for support will obviously suffer when they leave. But Tamboli handle karlegi, potential phut phut ke hai. 

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Nikki already knows that Seniors 2 hafte mein chale jaayenge and she is not only getting Shukla's support but gauhar and Gina's support too. 

She literally doesn't give any bhao to Shukla or anyone,it was just a task which she has to perform to win the immunity

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Nikki already knows that Seniors 2 hafte mein chale jaayenge and she is not only getting Shukla's support but gauhar and Gina's support too. 

She literally doesn't give any bhao to Shukla or anyone,it was just a task which she has to perform to win the immunity

I agree but somewhere his presence is making things harder for her in terms of public acceptance. I hope crazy shippers can be objective that Shukla is the one after her.

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

I agree but somewhere his presence is making things harder for her in terms of public acceptance. I hope crazy shippers can be objective that Shukla is the one after her.

Obviously,he is the one who is after her. Any blind can see that

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: msd21

So far all the attention Nikki is getting from Sid is making Nikki over confident and she is making enemies with all.  That is not good for her when Sid leaves.  Though it is too early to take sides, Nikki is well based on the episodes - no one knows what is going on behind the scenes. 

What say you!

Nobody is spoiling Nikki’s game. She’s rocking it. After Sid leaves, she will have sympathisers lining up. She won’t have any shortage of friends 😆

SoPunk thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Obviously,he is the one who is after her. Any blind can see that

obviously it’s Sid who’s after her. Anyone has doubt ?? 😆

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoPunk

obviously it’s Sid who’s after her. Anyone has doubt ?? 😆

Sidnaaz fans 

SoPunk thumbnail

SidNaaz was a fantasy of the fans & forced one sided love of Shehnaz. Shukla never had interest in her. 😊 

but here, I think Nikki is messing up Sid’s life; but again it’s not her fault but his. Bcoz he’s running after Nikki 😆