Nikki being portrayed as a hero

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Nikki sab pe bhaari means that she is definitely going to the finale and BB will force her on us every day and she will be praised on WKV. I think after 2 weeks they will ask Shukla to handpick the finalists and he will pick all the Shuklis aur issi ke chalte Jaan bhi shayad kaafi aage tak jaaye

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Yaar she's not a bad person, maybe this year I'll be lucky and support the BB favourite and remain happy all season πŸ€£

After dealing with Rashami and Asim's constant torture by BB, I am now getting reward by liking Nikki who will get BB push to win. Its too good to be true.

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 3 years ago
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Tum par hi force ho rahi hogi ,hum par toh nahi

Nikki πŸ₯³

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Yaar she's not a bad person, maybe this year I'll be lucky and support the BB favourite and remain happy all season πŸ€£

After dealing with Rashami and Asim's constant torture by BB, I am now getting reward by liking Nikki who will get BB push to win. Its too good to be true.

This never happened wid me πŸ˜­ Whoever I supported BB never liked them and underpromoted them πŸ™„

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

This never happened wid me πŸ˜­ Whoever I supported BB never liked them and underpromoted them πŸ™„

Same. I liked Rashami and Asim last season, how much torture I had to bear. Only time I liked the fav was Gauti season but lets be honest, that was a completely one sided win. I liked Gauhar in her season but she was bashed alot and in BB 11 Hina.

Now finally I do like Nikki, so if I root for her and BB pushes her up, finally I have been giving reward for last season's torture πŸ˜†

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Tum par hi force ho rahi hogi ,hum par toh nahi

Nikki πŸ₯³

I don't know if people are watching the same BB as me, Shukla was going mad of his own will, Nikki shouted at Shehzad aur baat khatam then she even said sorry despite the fact he RUINED her task. What else is she gonna do, let the others win? The rest of the HMs are totally illogical when it comes to her.

I liked Eijaz but his OTT lectures hinting at Nikki is cringe, ek lecture Pavitra se and total change of personality, sad.

Helooohybye thumbnail

She will become irrelevant like last year mahira after seniors are gone πŸ˜†... unless seniors have some powers and ahe is safe for some weeks πŸ˜†

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

All I can say is that she didn't turn out to a controversial contestant like I expected her to be in the intro. She looked like a drama queen on first day, which she is, but not at that level which she portrayed herself to be on first day.

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Seems like a superficial drama queen at the moment - definitely BB material, but likable? Not as yet - I see no depth in her at present. 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Same. I liked Rashami and Asim last season, how much torture I had to bear. Only time I liked the fav was Gauti season but lets be honest, that was a completely one sided win. I liked Gauhar in her season but she was bashed alot and in BB 11 Hina.

Now finally I do like Nikki, so if I root for her and BB pushes her up, finally I have been giving reward for last season's torture πŸ˜†

good for u πŸ˜† nikki isnt that bad as some ppl r saying 

i m actually liking her at least she’s entertaining πŸ˜†

she and to some extent eijaz r the only ones who is trying their best to entertain  the viewers so far πŸ˜†