Seniors trying to act oversmart

Perfection25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This season is suppose to showcase how the contestant develop overtime naturally , how they connect with others and audience , which makes us either liking the contestant or disliking the contestant.

But the seniors are being really irritating , they feel like they know everything even the conversation in bed between Hina, Siddharth and Gauhar was stupid. Let the things go naturally , it isn't like Gauhar , Siddharth or Hina learnt how the things work within the first week. Even in their season they all were friendly in the beginning but as the show progresses we started seeing the reality.

I dont wan't to offend anyone i am sure all of these seniors has tons of fans in here but they just need to buzz off. They are always trying to show superiority just because they won. Every season has its own uniqueness which *develops* overtime. It just erked me that they were giving their opinions as they know they every single person in this current season.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CottonCandyy thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

BB needs to show their 'Vishesh Tipni' on everything smiley29

They can have separate 'Bb review' segment by 'seniors' like BB buzz or something , rather than putting it in episodes  and ruining the whole epi.

Edited by I-Got-You - 3 years ago