Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sivani123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I like rubina..hope she will give back ton them.. I would like to see more fight between  seniors and rubina.. Because they are thinking themself they are bigboss so they can do anything.. First want to    kick out them 😡

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Guys pls let's talk about only rubi darling.........as its AT...Let's not take any other contestants name

Nepofan thumbnail

Rubi should balance between her personal life and bb life....personal life is more important....actually famous actress all got good opportunities like dp got good serial...rashmi etc

..rubi too will get good opportunities....and many tv celebs support her like kamya etc

Nepofan thumbnail

I follow and gothrough many social networking Sites especially you tubes and insta.....public audience really liking rubina...I never saw this support in dipika case ( I supported her against sreesanth)..and rashmi( I supported her) but less support from audience...but this time our darling getting full support 🥳

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Add Me I Really Love Rubina.

Nepofan thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Add Me I Really Love Rubina.

👏

Hi..

Nepofan thumbnail

I will continue biggboss until ruby there...will discontinue otherwise 

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The best part of today's episode was when thay punjabi actress guest said her fav was ruby and that people are liking her. I wish I could have seen the male senior's face when this happened. 

As for Abhinav, I like their bond but I do agree that rubina will come out more if he wasnt there but she does need him for her own mental peace too. He does guide her, it's just that I want to see rubina play solo then itd be more interesting. 

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Rubina is the first bb contestant I've seen that knows how bb plays with them. She knows bb is manipulating them.

And I love her habit of clarifying the rules. I think that's so bloody cute. I think this season we will see a lot more of rubina questioning the rules and confusing everyone else 😆

harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

Rubina is the first bb contestant I've seen that knows how bb plays with them. She knows bb is manipulating them.

And I love her habit of clarifying the rules. I think that's so bloody cute. I think this season we will see a lot more of rubina questioning the rules and confusing everyone else 😆

yup😆first time we gonna see a contestant questioning bb🤣Tc bb😉