Rubina Literally Muscled Into The House.

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Firstly, this was pretty unfair of BB to keep one person outside for about 5 days and she can’t enter the house even at day time & can’t use furnitures. Had it been a punishment for any failure, it could be understood. But this was the design. If not Rubina, someone else would be in this position. 

how convenient of BB to put the blame on others for keeping her outside. I think he tried to blame Abhinav and create some drama. But Rubina didn’t take the bait. She kept blaming BB for keeping her outside. She didn’t really show any fear of BB & didn’t allow him to bully. 

BB I’m sure felt that he failed to twist it in his favour and very quickly offered an easy way out to Rubina. That’s what confidence & clarity does. Rubina literally muscled into the house by not taking that crap blame game BB was trying to draw her into.

I’m actually liking Rubina’s personality and the clarity with which she’s approaching every situation in the show. Even her reaction to Shukla’s rejection in the task was graceful. 

Well Played Rubina 😊 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail

This girl is solid stuff. Absolutely loved her. Log lad jhagadke, drama karke footage lete hai, but Rubina keeps calm and unleashes herself like a storm. Aur kya izzat se beizzat karti hai.... Absolute class👏🤣

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

She didn't care about that Shukla task at all lol

fitoori_kudi thumbnail

Mere choti Bahu toh Savage bahu nikli 🥳

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I like how she respectfully does beizatti, BB ki ho yaan Shukla ki 😆

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Part I

BB started with, "Hina is the BB Mall closed even for a day?"

No.

"Hina, are people getting what they want?"

Yes.

"You guys are deciding what you want, how am I to blame?"

Dumb BB, you are forgetting that you have set this stringent rule of 7 items per day when even poor people use a lot more items than 7 among 11 people!

When you have set this rule, why are you blaming people of the house?? This is your torture that Rubina is raising her voice against.

Part II

BB continues this time directly with Rubina, "4 people were rejected and you took the decision that your performance was bad. So, why are you blaming me?"

Really? Who set these rules again? BB it is you, if you have forgotten! Don't slip of your blame again to the 4 rejected people!

Part III

BB further, "Rubina, your husband got immunity, but he didn't save you! How are you blaming me?"

Dumbo BB! Again, you are coming up with such stupid rules and calling it "game".

In all previous seasons, every contestant got inside the house and got equal opportunity to play.

This time it is not happening. Though you might be putting the blame on others. For example, on Sid, Gauhar & Hina that they rejected Rubina, hence it is not your decision. But, who enabled them? It is you! 

Has any contestant ever been rejected before by somebody else to even come inside the house and made to stay outside? No. 

Ok if you say this is the rules of the game this season, then take full responsibility that the rules are set by you!

Hats off to Rubina to have the patience to tolerate, listen and then speak. 

If she muscled her way inside the house, then it is her way! 

Go Rubina! Go!! 

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

I'm really enjoying Rubina. I mean she so gracefully did the Shukla task and took the rejection sportingly. I enjoy her calm avtar a lot more than the screaming matches others have.

TheNepaliArtist thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agreed. She really showed alot of promise and refused to fall into the multiple traps set for her by the show. The biggest of them all - the show desperately tried to create a husband/wife rift and for the second time she swiftly avoided that trap and kept her calm. Also, I'm very glad to see someone in the house voicing logical issues against this seniors nonsense. Today, no matter how much BB twists it in the coming weeks, Rubina embarrassed the entire format with her confidence, clarity of thought and determination. 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I still feel shes super confused. Isay achi to Nikki hai whose using her mind and strength both to survive. 

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I didn't think I'd like Rubina but boy am I ENJOYING watching her! 

One of the things I love about her is her habit of finding loopholes in the rules. She seems like the person who will do as per the rules and this is why she will be a treat to watch because we all know how BB likes to twist its rules 😆

I love the point of shoes and salwar kamez being one item😆