Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: arryline

Epi 79 highlights -: Sejal bani Anarkali & Saga of two mother son duo 

Epi starts with Kabir getting angry on AP for holding on the box which caused his plan to be in danger and in anger breaks the box and lights fires to all the pictures .He says Ridz is an Orphan ,Vansh came along his way showered love now she considers Vansh and his family as her own .BUT I’ll not let her ruin my plan.Ridz needs to be taught a lesson 

Sejal overhears all this and Feels she’ll have to inform Ridz and save Riansh.She goes and precap scene where Aryan kidnaps her and Kabir misses her .Before that she makes a call to Ridz to inform she is in Mumbai and Ridz & Vansh’s life is in danger ,leaving Ridz clueless and confused .

aryan -chachi have kidnapped Sejal so that they can know Ridz’s past and present it to Vansh who will in turn throw Ridz out .They try asking Sejal but she senses trouble and keeps quiet .They decide to hide her behind the storeroom wall where the pipe connection goes to Ridz room ,twice she hears Sejal’s voice and goes to dadi’s room to confirm ,which AP overhears and tells kabir .

Kabir watched CCTV footage and notices Sejal has been kidnapped and sees the number plate and asks Mishra to find out the owner and thinks he has to be to Sejal .

Ridz holds Vansh’s white shirt and expresses how she misses him dearly and says everytime you give me surprises this time I’ll give you one and takes drawing book and pencil (maybe she makes Uma’s painting ,don’t know ).

She agains hears Sejal’s voice and is worried .

Precap - Pooja in VR mansion ,Kabir enters the mansion as a helper and is abt to reach storeroom ,Ridz too almost abt to reach there.

Thks Arya🤗

Bechari Sejal 

So the badass mom-son duo wanna expose bachi through her past 😡

Hayee i wrote that may be bachi ll wear her patidev black shirt while missing him...and here we got bachi with white shirt❤️

So bachi ll do some painting now 😳

Awaiting the epi this afternoon 

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Thks Arya🤗

Bechari Sejal 

So the badass mom-son duo wanna expose bachi through her past 😡

Hayee i wrote that may be bachi ll wear her patidev black shirt while missing him...and here we got bachi with white shirt❤️

So bachi ll do some painting now 😳

Awaiting the epi this afternoon 

I hope makes a sketch of Vansh 

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: merryyura

I hope makes a sketch of Vansh 

Eesha 🤗

Let see it can Uma too or RiAnsh one 

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Eesha 🤗

Let see it can Uma too or RiAnsh one 

Ziva 🤗

Haan.. but vansh ko miss kar rahi hai toh sketch bhi ussi ka banega. 

Maine padha tha ek story mei (cliché ho sakta hai) ek painter thi abroad mei and woh apne partner ko bahut miss kar rahi thi. And last mei kuch aur paint karna chah rahi hogi but apne partner ki painting bana degi.. 

Edited by merryyura - 3 years ago
mayu.x thumbnail

Anysia tumhari dp 

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ye K uski maa ki bhi nehi...

Kaise jala diya sab...

Psycho kahika...

Anysia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Kabir scolding Anupriya 🥳

mayu.x thumbnail

Meko aaj anupriya ke liye dukh lag raha hai.. 😭

Jis bete ke liye sab kiya ussi ne uski sare yaadein jala dali 😡

Anysia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hey i wanted to ask ... yahi Kabir locket Riddhima ne initial promo ke waqt daali thi na ???

mayu.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anysia

Hey i wanted to ask ... yahi Kabir locket Riddhima ne initial promo ke waqt daali thi na ???

Same same laga mujhe toh 🤔

Episode ke baad check karte hain