Did Pavitra Just Admit Triple Timing?

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

I haven’t seen any clip but I see some people says that she admitted to dating two guys at a time. The fact that she was married at the same time, makes it triple timing.

When did she say that? And if she did admit, this is really shocking 😡 

Apavitra Paap ?? LoL 😆 What’s the story? Please post if anyone has that clip, where she says that.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aruna.negi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SoPunk

I haven’t seen any clip but I see some people says that she admitted to dating two guys at a time. The fact that she was married at the same time, makes it triple timing.

When did she say that? And if she did admit, this is really shocking 😡 

Apavitra Paap ?? LoL 😆 What’s the story? Please post if anyone has that clip, where she says that.

Bechari ki parents ne name select karte time kya socha hoga & Yeh kya kar rahi hain😜

Agar true hain toh guts chaiyee national television mein admit karne k ki meine tripling ki.

Ab Paras ko BB k Ghar aane mein koi nahi rok sakta😝 

BB ko maukka de diya bandi ne

CottonCandyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aruna.negi

Bechari ki parents ne name select karte time kya socha hoga & Yeh kya kar rahi hain😜

Agar true hain toh guts chaiyee national television mein admit karne k ki meine tripling ki.

Actually Mahira wants to enter the house to 'confront' Pavithra 😆... I read article where's she's bashing Pavitra and slyly gave BB idea to invite her for masala content.

Begani Shaadi main Abdulla (Mahira) deewana 😆

According to That article Pavithra was married , involved with paras and also some other guy. Haven't seen any video though.

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Triple timing????

Was she married before and divorced?

I’ve only read that she was engaged!!! And later had a bitter breakup with Paras Chabra when he dumped her for Akansha..I felt a lot of sympathy for her when I read that.

when was she married?

Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aruna.negi

paras aayega wow 🤣😍

SoPunk thumbnail

Originally posted by: girlie_giggles

Triple timing????

Was she married before and divorced?

I’ve only read that she was engaged!!! And later had a bitter breakup with Paras Chabra when he dumped her for Akansha..I felt a lot of sympathy for her when I read that.

when was she married?

It’s said by many reviewer that she was married at the same time. Her husband sent a message to Paras, to wait until divorce ... paralally she was dating another guy that she herself said in the show. Although I haven’t seen that footage.

That’s the story  😊

SoPunk thumbnail

Deleted 

Edited by SoPunk - 3 years ago
cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Pavitra dated Paras? Woah, my boy has been busy I want him to come enter the BB house. 

SoPunk thumbnail

Originally posted by: cory

Pavitra dated Paras? Woah, my boy has been busy I want him to come enter the BB house. 

LoL 😆 I don’t think he will come 😆