Review and Scores On The Contestants So Far According To Me

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I am writing this review on how I felt about the contestants so far. I have given them scores based on how much content they provided so far and their personality. I have ranked the contestants based on their total scores starting from the lowest score.

So here is my opinion and scores.

11. Sara Gurpal

Content: 2/5

Personality: 2.5/5

Total: 4.5/10

I found her to be the most boring contestants among all of them so far! She is providing quite limited content and the only content she provided was during her silly fight with Jasmin/Nikki forgot who, this is how much forgetable she is. Personality wise I kind of find her decent but at the same time I find her fake which

is why I didnt give her much marks here.

10. Rahul Vaidya

Content: 4/5

Personality: 1/5

Total: 5/10

No doubt Rahul provided good content and he has got decent amount of footage thanks to his forced angle with Pavitra but personality wise I really dislike him. He is such a tharki insaan I really cant tolerate him at all. He seems to be more interested in playing love games than the tasks. He is a perfect BB material but surely he ain’t gonna win.

9.Shehzad Deol

Content: 2.5/5

Personality: 3/5

Total: 5.5/10

This guy has been providing just satisficatory content. Honestly he only got content via his Bartan drama and fight with Nikki besides that I dont see any contribution from him in the game so far.

Personality wise he is okay but I find him to be stubbon, like the he doesn’t want to do Bartan for such a silly reason that fight itself was so unreasonable. No wonder why Eijaz was pissed on him.

8.Jaan Kumar Sanu 

Personality: 4/5

Total: 6/10

I guess a lot of you may think I should have given him lower marks. Content wise I could have given him lower marks but the way he sacrificed his hairstyle which is a personal decision and also he has 2-3 really unintentional comic reactions which is why I felt giving him 1 would be too harsh. Personality wise he seems to be a really nice, sweet and soft person. Not a BB material but a good human being.

7.Nishant Singh Malkani

Personality: 4.5/5

Total: 6.5/10

Nishant has been my fav so far not cause he is a BB contestant but cause he is my fav actor and also he is a good person. But if I judge him as a contestant I wont be able to give him that high marks.

Content wise he has been lagging. The only time he managed to get content was whenever he is doin tasks and that too not that much. His sensible decision making and solving problems led me to give him a Personality wise he is awesome. He is a genuine and not fake person. He expressed his opinions regardless if its positive or negative. What I like about him the most is that he doesnt to create fights unecessarily. So for that I give him high marks in personality.

6.Jasmin Bhasin

Total: 7/10

Jasmin is one of the few contestants that has been providing content no matter what! In all the episodes she made an impact and got decent footage. She may sound fake cause of her voice but I dont think she is fake, but yeah she is not an easy-going person. Some of her fights made no sense which is why I had to reduce some marks for personality but that kapra dhona scene was really hilarious.

5.Pavitra Punia

Content: 3.5/5

Personality: 3.5/5

Content wise she has been providing enough content to let people know she is in the show. And that too for various reasons so I give her good marks here.  And she is someone who doesnt give a damn types.Personality wise she seems to be strong, and have good perspective on people but she should avoid in forced love angles, that’s the main put-off part about her.

4.Abhinav Shukla

Personality: 5/5

Total: 7.5/10

Content wise, I gave him a just pass only because he won the task and also the not cliche decision he took regarding sacrificing his immunity. But besides that I felt that he isnt providing much content he was kinda invisible at start, but he got better.

Personality wise I didnt find anything that I would cut marks for him. He is the nicest of all and also such a gentleman. And he doesnt have that mahaan thing in him, very good and interesting personality.

3.Rubina Dilak

Total: 8/10

Rubina has been providing good content despite staying in the garden. She is doing well, and she will get into the picture somehow in most cases. Personality wise she is good too, and she is quite strong on her points. I like how fearless she is. One thing I didnt like about her is that she kinda gets mean once or twice but overall she is doing great.

2. Nikita Tamboli

Content: 5/5

Nikki Tamboli is the one among all 11 contestants who has been providing the most content. All the days there will definately be quite some content about her. Personality wise I dont dislike her, I kinda like her but at times her fights are kind of overstreched and also she has this tantrums issues.

1. Eijaz Khan

Content: 4.5/5

Total: 9/10

Eijaz Khan has been the best contestant among all of them so far this season. He has been very very impressive both in terms of content and personality. Content wise without any doubt among the guys he is providing most content be it his fight with Shukla, not being satisfied over household duties and his OCD. He managed to make a mark. Personality wise he is going good and strong too.

He is the exact kind of contestant I would love to see in BB acing both in content and personality!!!

Seniors

3. Hina Khan

Content: 3/5

Total: 6/10

Hina has been providing limited content compared to Gauhar and Sid which is why I gave her less marks here. Personality wise I felt she was kind of having less contribution but later I liked her more especially when she was so chill during the jewelry task and also I felt she did a good job as a senior but if I count her as a contestant this season she has been average.

2.Siddharth Shukla

Personality: 2/5

This guy has been taking the most screen space so far so without any doubt I have to give him full marks in terms of providing content he did well here I cant take that away from him. But personality wise I never could connect to him and find his voice really getting on my nevers!! His fights are unreasonable and he has this violence thing in him but he is slightly more tolerable compared to last season. 

1.Gauhar Khan

Gauhar had done well both content and personality wise. She has been openly expressing her opinions and disagreements no matter what she knows exactly what to do! And she has tried to make things easier for contestants I found that quite appreciating. And her personality is very nice and strong. I liked her. 

Well this is just my opinion on the scoring, its okay not to agree you can feel free to share the scores you wanna give to the contestants so far. The scoring will surely change over the weeks!!!

Edited by MaiBhiAsimKiGF - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijay thumbnail

Not that I agree with your pointers fully. But I enjoy reading your analysis.

As per me currently Nikki is giving content even though she is irritating at times. Her strong point is she doesn't get bullied and stood her ground even when everyone was against her. And atleast she didn't start crying like Jasmin and moves on very fast instead of keep sulking.

Sara I would rate low cause she is still in her shell. I thought she will be fun but so far nothing.

Sidharth is still getting the maximum attention throughout the episode. We must give that much to this guy. Good that atleast he is clear that its not his game else I started to wonder that BB might continue with him even this season.

Shehjaad, Jaan and Rahul they really need to open up and do something entertaining.

BTW I dont completely understand why Abhinav sacrificed Rubina and went for immunity? On one hand it looked selfish but it could be that he wants to be around more for Rubina (knowing she is not getting eliminated so early).

Cheers.

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

I beg to differ with the first position. I like Eijaz but he hasn't given that much content

Nikki deserves number 1 position😳

Edited by TC_FA - 3 years ago
CholeKulche thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Good Analysis 😃

Agree with all

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Not that I agree with your pointers fully. But I enjoy reading your analysis.

As per me currently Nikki is giving content even though she is irritating at times. Her strong point is she doesn't get bullied and stood her ground even when everyone was against her. And atleast she didn't start crying like Jasmin and moves on very fast instead of keep sulking.

Sara I would rate low cause she is still in her shell. I thought she will be fun but so far nothing.

Sidharth is still getting the maximum attention throughout the episode. We must give that much to this guy. Good that atleast he is clear that its not his game else I started to wonder that BB might continue with him even this season.

Shehjaad, Jaan and Rahul they really need to open up and do something entertaining.

BTW I dont completely understand why Abhinav sacrificed Rubina and went for immunity? On one hand it looked selfish but it could be that he wants to be around more for Rubina (knowing she is not getting eliminated so early).

Cheers.

Hi Vijay Sir! Your comment here means a lot to me 😊

And its totally fine not to agree 😆

Well I have did my analysis based on how much content and how I like their personality, so personality wise opinions r actually suppose to differ as diff people like diff personalities

Nikki is actually toping my list in terms of content , the reason why her overall isnt at top is because of her annoying behaviour sometimes which may lead to some viewers not liking her

For Sid, yes I agree from seniors he gave most content but personality wise I m not fond of him😆like this is the reason why some ppl dont like him.

I felt Abhinav’s approach to save immunity over Rubina was a smart and different one. It would have been cliche and typical if he saved Rubina. He knows she has enough vote bank and she will be safe even if she is nominated so thats why he chose to keep the immunity. 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

I beg to differ with the first position. I like Eijaz but he hasn't given that much content

Nikki deserves number 1 position😳

Content wise yes I agree Nikki is first thats why she is the only contestant whom I gave full marks for content. Apparently Eijaz’s overall score was highest thats why he got the first position. 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeluguChokri

Good Analysis 😃

Agree with all

Thank you 😄

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

Hi Vijay Sir! Your comment here means a lot to me 😊

And its totally fine not to agree 😆

Well I have did my analysis based on how much content and how I like their personality, so personality wise opinions r actually suppose to differ as diff people like diff personalities

Nikki is actually toping my list in terms of content , the reason why her overall isnt at top is because of her annoying behaviour sometimes which may lead to some viewers not liking her

For Sid, yes I agree from seniors he gave most content but personality wise I m not fond of him😆like this is the reason why some ppl dont like him.

I felt Abhinav’s approach to save immunity over Rubina was a smart and different one. It would have been cliche and typical if he saved Rubina. He knows she has enough vote bank and she will be safe even if she is nominated so thats why he chose to keep the immunity. 

Even I think that Abhinav's move was a smart one, I don't think he is as popular as Rubina as of now so it was sensible of him to keep his immunity, baaki he knows that Big Boss won't keep a single contestant in the garden area for long, it doesn't make sense so Rubina would obviously be back inside after sometime! It's good though that this thing wasn't made into a big issue by either of them or anyone else! That shows that both Rubina and Abhinav are mature enough!!

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Dont have energy to write so much... but just the rating!

11. Sara Gurpal

Content: 1/5

Personality: 0.5/5

Total: 1.5/10

10. Rahul Vaidya

Personality: 2/5

Total: 5/10

9.Shehzad Deol

Content: 1.5/5

Personality: 1.5/5

Total: 3/10

8.Jaan Kumar Sanu 

Content: 0.5/5

Total: 1.5/10

7.Nishant Singh Malkani

6.Jasmin Bhasin

Total: 3/10

5.Pavitra Punia

4.Abhinav Shukla

3.Rubina Dilak

2. Nikita Tamboli

1. Eijaz Khan

Seniors

3. Hina Khan

Content: 1/5

Personality: 3.5/5

Total: 4.5/10

2.Siddharth Shukla

Personality: 0/5

Total: 4/10

1.Gauhar Khan

Personality: 5/5

Total: 9.5/10

Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

For me except Siddarth everyone should be given zero. content wise everything is around shukla either impressing him, licking his boots or seducing him or arguing him.which Manisha wanted.i am not surprised if Siddarth continue in the show even after 2 weeks.hina is big disappointing for me who is seen flirting with him most of the time.she may continue with Siddarth after 2 weeks as well.gouhar is most probably leaving because she is not sulking to BB's laadla. Salman will come and praise shukla in weekend telling he is running the show.