New K Dramas Starting in October 2020

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Source : https://kdramakisses.com/2020/10/01/10-korean-dramas-you-need-to-be-watching-in-october-2020/

1. Tale of the Nine-Tailed

Tale of the Nine Tailed Korean Drama - Lee Dong Wook, Jo Bo Ah, Kim Bum

I had quite a challenge choosing My Pick for this month because there are several that I am so excited for! I finally went with Tale of the Nine-Taled which had a slight edge with its fantasy bent, interesting premise, and a cast I love.

Tale of the Nine-Tailed is about a gumiho (Lee Dong Wook) who handles problems between the living world and the underworld and the PD (Jo Bo Ah) of a program about urban legends who is trying to prove the gumiho is real.

Tale of the Nine-Tailed is scheduled to premiere October 7 on tvN.

PREMIERING IN OCTOBER:

2. Start-Up

Startup Korean Drama - Nam Joo Hyuk and Suzy

Start-Up is about a woman (Suzy) trying to achieve her dreams by beginning her own startup company in the midst of Korea’s Silicon Valley and a man (Nam Joo Hyuk) with a struggling startup company.

Start-Up is scheduled to premiere October 17 on tvN.

3. The Spies Who Loved Me

The Spy Who Loved Me Korean Drama - Eric, Yoo In Na, Im Joo Hwan

The Spies Who Loved Me is a spy drama that follows the complicated romance between three people who have lots of secrets. A wedding designer (Yoo In Na) became divorced from her husband (Eric) while unaware he was actually a secret agent. She then ends up marrying an industrial spy (Im Joo Hwan) who hides his cold nature from her.

The Spies Who Loved Me is scheduled to premiere October 21 on MBC.

4. Kairos

Kairos Korean Drama - Shin Sung Rok and Lee Se Young

Kairos is a fantasy thriller about a man (Shin Sung Rok) who is devastated when his daughter is kidnapped that meets a woman (Lee Se Young) who is living one month in the past and is searching for her missing mother.

Kairos is scheduled to premiere October 26 on MBC.

5. Penthouse

Penthouse Korean Drama - Eugene, Lee Ji Ah, Uhm Ki Joon, Kim So Yeon

Penthouse is about a woman’s (Eugene) ambitious goal to rise into high society through the real estate business, and she will do anything to succeed, even if she becomes a monster along the way.

Penthouse is scheduled to premiere October 26 on SBS.

6. Search

Search Korean Drama - Jang Dong Yoon and Krystal

Search is a mystery thriller that tells the story of a military search party that includes a dog handler (Jang Dong Yoon) and an elite officer (Krystal) trying to survive mysterious creatures in the DMZ.

Search is scheduled to premiere October 17 on OCN.

7. Private Lives

Private Life Korean Drama - Go Kyung Pyo and Seohyun

Private Lives is about a con artist (Seohyun) who accidentally ends up going against huge corporations on a national scale with a the help of a team leader (Go Kyung Pyo) at a major company.

Private Lives is scheduled to premiere October 7 on JTBC.

8. Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol

Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol Korean Drama - Lee Jae Wook and Go Ara

Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol follows the romance between a downtrodden pianist (Go Ara) and a mysterious part time worker (Lee Jae Wook).

Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol is scheduled to premiere October 7 on KBS.

CURRENTLY AIRING IN OCTOBER:

9. More Than Friends

More Than Friends Korean Drama - Ong Seung Woo and Shin Ye Eun

More Than Friends follows the romance between a man (Ong Seung Woo) and woman (Shin Ye Eun) who alternate having feelings for each other over 10 years.

More Than Friends airs Friday and Saturday on JTBC.

10. 18 Again

18 Again Korean Drama - Yoon Sang Hyun, Kim Ha Neul, Lee Do Hyun

18 Again is about a middle-aged husband (Yoon Sang Hyun) on the brink of divorce who gets the chance to be 18 again. Also starring Kim Ha Neul and Lee Do Hyun

18 Again airs Monday and Tuesday on JTBC.

WHICH ONE YOU GONNA WATCH ?

Comment below 😎

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

edelweiss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I am watching more than friends and tale of nine-tailed...excited about the start up

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

synopsis of  SEARCH looks exciting 

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I don't watch a lot of dramas these days, but I am looking forward to Tale of the Nine-tailed. The cast is interesting and though I am not exactly a fan, I am happy to see Kim Bum back. He used to be so popular back in the day, but then he practically disappeared from the screen.

Search looks promising. Looking forward to Krystal's character since it's sth out of the ordinary for Kdrama FLs.