I might not continue watching the season

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

I know no one cares, but I guess, I, and many more on this forum, have enough reasons to quit watching the show.

The entire show has become Sid-centric. Aren’t Gauhar and Hina seniors, too? This man hogged the entire limelight last season and even won the trophy! He is now encroaching on this season’s contestants’ space and the braindead CT of BB are openly allowing this to happen.

At least, I am happy about one thing - 2020 ruined everything CONSISTENTLY. The one escape we had is also in shambles. 

🤷‍♂️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I swear this man is so ill mannered and disgusting Manisha Sharma needs to stop giving him so much footage 

KaranBB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel

I know no one cares, but I guess, I, and many more on this forum, have enough reasons to quit watching the show.

The entire show has become Sid-centric. Aren’t Gauhar and Hina seniors, too? This man hogged the entire limelight last season and even won the trophy! He is now encroaching on this season’s contestants’ space and the braindead CT of BB are openly allowing this to happen.

At least, I am happy about one thing - 2020 ruined everything CONSISTENTLY. The one escape we had is also in shambles. 

🤷‍♂️

I am a sid fan but i agree with u. Although its not his fault that creative choose to give him maximum screentime, but i would rather watch him in some other show rather than BB where he doesn’t belong anymore. And bcoz of him i m not able to concentrate on new contestants. I cannot believe i decided to skip todays episode bcoz of him. 

DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaranBB

I am a sid fan but i agree with u. Although its not his fault that creative choose to give him maximum screentime, but i would rather watch him in some other show rather than BB where he doesn’t belong anymore. And bcoz of him i m not able to concentrate on new contestants. I cannot believe i decided to skip todays episode bcoz of him. 

If you can pull off the next 10 days, try it. I am not sure if I have that patience. LOL.

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

i didn't watch bb last night. 👎🏼 maan hi nhi kiya dekhne ko. 💔 i am finding hard to connect with freshers. 😵 

Edited by ANGELshweta - 3 years ago
KaranBB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel

If you can pull off the next 10 days, try it. I am not sure if I have that patience. LOL.

I m reading updates for now. Will try to binge watch episodes on Weekends. Will start watching once seniors leave.

Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

You can't watch this with your family especially children around.

DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujathashenoy

You can't watch this with your family especially children around.

Well, that’s a totally different, yet valid, reason.

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Same i am 21 but i still don't know how would i be able to watch that task with my family. It is supposed to be a family show. BB has become a wannabe Gandi Baat and everyone knows who is to blame 😳

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Just wait for 10 days!