Arpita Concert In TANZANIA with Few Pics

kothra thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi all Arpita's Fan n FG members

It was 13th January 2007 at 8:30pm i left for a music mazaak masti concert in my town Dar es salaam, The concert was sponsored By human welfare trust

The concert started with the intsrumental Band, The anchor of the show sanjay Kenny greeted all of us and introduced all the singer

First performance was of shehzaad Mohammed followed By Sameer(Finalist of Lil Champs) n than came Arpita Mukherjee(Fame Grukul contestant)...n Followed By Karunya(Indian Idol 2 finalist)

I would like to update abt arpita..she entered the stage with a huge smile n greeted all her fans๐Ÿ˜ƒ..she started with a swahili language...Jambo...habari gani...Means Hi hw r u...

She started with her first song Ayee meherban..a slow song but really touched My heart..I saw her performing after so many yr..ast i saw in FG...

Apita's Second performance was Raat Akeli hai..followed By Baaho mein chali aaaaaa...all started clapping for her..she added One more song before the break..she sang Kabhi neend Neend..Kabhi shed shed....

After the break she sang Beedi from Omkara..all started clapping...

she even sang Crazy Kiya Re...Mujhe Rang De,

She even sang Duet with N.C karunya...Kajrare n even Where's the party Tonite

The concert ended with al of them singing Suno gorse duniyawaalo..with sameer even joining

During the interval I gt chance to meet with Karunya..arpita n sameer...i talked with them for 2-3 minutes..I enjoyed the show๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Richelle..otem gal she even performed..Lol..i even gt chance to talk wth her n an autrograph

I wil post the pic soon

Huzi

Edited by kothra - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kothra thumbnail

All the participants singing suno gorse duniya waalo

Karunya n Arpita singing Kajra Re
kothra thumbnail

Sammer Performing Khaike Paan banaraswalla

Karunya n arpita singing where's the party tonite
kothra thumbnail
I have more than 50pics of the concert..
I am just posting few pics..

This one is the latest pic of arpita

SORRY ITS BAD QUALITY

Arpita peforming One of the Item Song
hi_ruby thumbnail

M not a fan of Arpita but m a big fan of Sameer(lil champs)omg omg omg!!!!!hez lukin soooooo cute ๐Ÿ˜›

Thankxx 4 sharin da info๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by hi_ruby - 17 years ago
ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

WOW,Karunya was also there.

Thanks for sharing with us. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by ani11 - 17 years ago
tfidson thumbnail
Thnx for the pics huzi.. m so so glad i got a chance to see them so so close..and talk to karunyaaa too! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
kothra thumbnail

Originally posted by: tfidson

Thnx for the pics huzi.. m so so glad i got a chance to see them so so close..and talk to karunyaaa too! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I am happy for u too tas..

I knw tht u even enjoyed meeting with karunya

He is a cool n nice person๐Ÿ˜ƒ

tfidson thumbnail

Originally posted by: kothra

I am happy for u too tas..

I knw tht u even enjoyed meeting with karunya

He is a cool n nice person๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sure is.. Very natural and not at all proud or anythin.. simple and down to earth! Dressed very normal too.Can never forget friday the 12th of jan ๐Ÿ˜Š

sensation87 thumbnail
wow huzi thats kool!thanks for sharing.hope u had fun!karunya is the bestttttttttt! ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›