Siddharth Shukla rocking yet again in BB14

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Have seen people supporting Swami OM, Imam Siddiqui and Priyanka Jagga .so what's wrong in supporting Siddharth Shukla here ? 

Ofcourse he is not bad as the people mentioned above. Yeah he is loud , he speaks alot but he does all kinda entertainment things in healthy manner. 

And yes he is winner of BB13 , people have liked him even BB was over last year . 

If people can't bear his voice then do watch Swami OM/Priyanka Jagga and Imam Siddiqui what they did inside the house . 

Ofcourse I shouldn't be comparing him with those people but still he is much much better than them  and yes he gives that energy into the show , we have already seen that in BB13. When he went to secret room the show got dull and boring .

So for entertainment purpose thumbs UP from my side to Shukla ji . Keep entertaining people like you are doing now. 👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

but chilana cheekna dhaka dena logo ko bizat karna kesi ko mauka nahi dena baat karne ke lye badtameezi ..tharkhpan ..atleast not entertainment for me sorry   

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yesterday’s task was fun only because of him

mayavi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry was never interested in him even when he was contestant aur ab toh he is not even contestant, I'm interested in other players want them to came front & run show im nor in mood to waste my 1 hour watching same man shukla and his repeatative violency again
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hiraa221

Yesterday’s task was fun only because of him

Yes , don't wanna watch task where there is no fun .

Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

He ruined yesterday's task, the boys didn't get to do anything bcoz of him, they should have blasted him on that but sadly none of them spoke up except for eijaz..

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

I agree.Even I liked him a lot last season and I don't think he is as bad as people made him out to be in the previous forum,as if all other contestants were saints 🤔.Surely he has got bad qualities too just like every other contestant that comes, but I am sure the people who liked him saw some good qualities in him, at the end of the day it's all about one's personal preferences, and I too find him quite entertaining, I mean last season literally revolved around the guy 😆

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

He gave/gives male chauvinist vibes, so there is no way I will ever be able to like him. I hope these two weeks go by quick so he leaves and I can start watching this season. 

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I like sidharth.....and the reason i was not able to leave last season was him and right now also, watching for him. The way sidharth interacts with everyone is the main reason ki woh ghar mein hamesha chaya rehta hain....he is everywhere....in the show...in promos...in live feeds...har jagah. Uska sabse interaction rehta hain...though he isnt a contestant...but uska ek ek bande se interaction we watched in just 3 days......joh ki ghar mein aur kisi ka nahi dikha abhi tak. Though i dint like the fight yesterday but what i did liked was that gauhar and sid became normal with each other after a point like adults. Though they took all the limelight by then...so that is bad for juniors. I liked what hina did...she was not fighting and letting juniors be. Sid and gauhar need to chill too. And i don't find sid's point wrong ....his team responsibility was to steal....no timing was mentioned in the rule book for stealing....his team did their part. 

I dont like fights ....so don't enjoy the fighting ....and always want sid to handle things calmly...joh woh bahut rarely hi karta hain by god...but sidharth does makes me laugh a lot with his comebacks and sarcasm.

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

i am so happy to see him back as well .