6th Oct - enna sona kyun rab ne banaya !!

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Toh bhaisahab acha episode tha ...mast tha actually ..lekin bahut dinon baad mujhe Amneet ke alawa bhi Nia Kabir ka scene pasand aaya ..

I think usually in Indian shows ...hardly ever the leads get married with happiness usually it's forced marriage , bride exchange ...or some majboori and here we have a couple who are leads and really happy with each and want to get married ...I know I know our leads are not twenty something people yes they are matured but then still...No drama please ko uska bawra mann mil gaya ...usse jyada khushi ki baat kya hogi ? 

So the episode starts with Guneet going back to her house , hakim comes and tells Amber that he ought to go and manaofy Guneet to which Amber replies that she came and did the manaofying herself ...at this Hakim made some adult insinuations at which he was called Sulabh Sochalaya πŸ˜†πŸ€£..we are shown that Guneet and Amber both are telling each of their friends what kind of marriage they will have and yes both have different expectations from this marriage ...but the first thing they both mentioned was about taking care of each other ...taking each other 's happiness into consideration ...so in my view ...these both even though different dreams they have ...will make it work because both of them are concerned with each other's happiness....

Anyways nice scene ...then we see that Pammi is being given instructions by her brother...then next morning Nia is seen carrying haldi plate and bumps into Kabir and the song plays enna sona....haye acha scene tha...majaa aaya dekh ke...mera bhi dimag thoda ghum gaya Kabir ko dekh ke πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Kajal and Shree came and asked them ki unki hi shaadi karwa den?

. Shayad song ke karan ...ok ... Lekin khair Nia ka bhi ghuma dimag and then Swara aagayi and dreams of Nia shattered and she went and sat somewhere else 

Kajal came and asked what else so Nia said ki mere se yeh Kabir Friend zone nahi hota ...and then They both laughed it out 

The haldi ceremony starts...so sweet it was...Guneet looked so happy and there were happy tears in Pammy's eyes and songs were playing nice songs ...and then Amber asked Nia to put first haldi on him and that was great scene and then we had fun moments of haldi being put ..

Then Kaleerein rasam happened and on first go the Kaleerein didn't fall on anyone second time the Kaleerein fell on Nia and there was lot of Aankh micholi between Kabir and Nia and Amber was smiling indulgently ...

Haye kal ka episode toh mast tha...yeh serial sirf chaar din kyun kar diya ?? 

Cheerios gals ...the marriage will extend to next week I think 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mbiswas009 thumbnail

In all dis I feel very bad Swara nd why no one thinks abt her. She is such a nice person nd absolutely doesn't deserve d heartache, if it comes 2 her when she has twice told Kabir if he is not in this relationship wid his heart he can back out. Kabir has always made her believe tat he is committed 2 her nd she nd Niya hv different places in his life. Plz Sawara is a human 2, she has a heart 2 nd she is also a girl who is completely trusting Kabir. Will it not b unfair 4 Swara? Kabir could hv dated her bt why he jumped into live-in.  Now ek pal ko he is showing  lovey dovey eyes 2 Niya, d next moment same wid Swara. Just think if Kabir can be jealous when Randeep nd now RB are wid Niya why can't Swara get hurt, if she comes 2 know or even sees d way he looks or keeps touching Niya, tucking her hair always (a friend will not do this). Why he expects Swara 2 understand tat its only friendship btwn him nd Niya. Equally surprised at Kajal nd Shree 2 . Shree was happy when Swara nd Kabir announced abt their relationship now again he is coxing Kabir nd giving looks tat he still loves Niya. I guess just bcoz Niya is a ML she should always be happy at d end nd Swara should hv a big heart 2 tell Kabir 'Plz go 2 ur luv' . If this happens won't be fair. Swara who was introduced such promisingly now her screen time has reduced 2 nothing, just dance or hug Kabir tats all. Same goes 2 RB, Its close to 3 mons nd his character has yet not been shaped properly. He comes now nd then nd 4m nowhere they r showing tat he has developed feelings 4 Niya. Like really. This is d reason viewers who r not Shaleen fans hv yet not connected wid d character nd every time he comes, it looks forced. Why 2 bring actors on board if proper justification is not done wid them???

Praram thumbnail

Originally posted by: mbiswas009

In all dis I feel very bad Swara nd why no one thinks abt her. She is such a nice person nd absolutely doesn't deserve d heartache, if it comes 2 her when she has twice told Kabir if he is not in this relationship wid his heart he can back out. Kabir has always made her believe tat he is committed 2 her nd she nd Niya hv different places in his life. Plz Sawara is a human 2, she has a heart 2 nd she is also a girl who is completely trusting Kabir. Will it not b unfair 4 Swara? Kabir could hv dated her bt why he jumped into live-in.  Now ek pal ko he is showing  lovey dovey eyes 2 Niya, d next moment same wid Swara. Just think if Kabir can be jealous when Randeep nd now RB are wid Niya why can't Swara get hurt, if she comes 2 know or even sees d way he looks or keeps touching Niya, tucking her hair always (a friend will not do this). Why he expects Swara 2 understand tat its only friendship btwn him nd Niya. Equally surprised at Kajal nd Shree 2 . Shree was happy when Swara nd Kabir announced abt their relationship now again he is coxing Kabir nd giving looks tat he still loves Niya. I guess just bcoz Niya is a ML she should always be happy at d end nd Swara should hv a big heart 2 tell Kabir 'Plz go 2 ur luv' . If this happens won't be fair. Swara who was introduced such promisingly now her screen time has reduced 2 nothing, just dance or hug Kabir tats all. Same goes 2 RB, Its close to 3 mons nd his character has yet not been shaped properly. He comes now nd then nd 4m nowhere they r showing tat he has developed feelings 4 Niya. Like really. This is d reason viewers who r not Shaleen fans hv yet not connected wid d character nd every time he comes, it looks forced. Why 2 bring actors on board if proper justification is not done wid them???

Very well said. And many hate Swara- why??  When she was introduced she was shown as having feelings for Kabir. They were shown as having had a brief past. She has always tried to clear things with Kabir.

Amber Sharma and Niya are the leads, so the perspective is ALWAYS theirs. It's often at the cost of the third lead Guneet, whose perspective is much more rarely shown, so where do poor Swara's feelings stand a chance! Not fair 

Edited by Praram - 3 years ago
atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I don't think Kabir and Nia are meant to be end game otherwise Rishi's character wouldn't be introduced ...I have said this before. ..Swara's character was changed from confident young entrepreneur to a clinging stupid girl ...it matters if you are not the lead ...your story doesn't hold any importance . I don't think Kabir has any inclination to cheat Swara ...he can't help it if every now and then Nia feeling start uchal maroing for him ...the makers are not able to juggle so many balls in the air and to be honest..it's hardly ever that I as a viewer take interest in Nia's love life...it's of no interest to me...I am here for Amber and Guneet a more satisfying and and much more rounded characters and let's say much better actors 

Today's scene was an exception ...the scene between Nia and Kabir was beautiful...that scene tugged at my heart strings ...

Whether or not if ever Nia 's love life will matter will depend upon how much time the writers are willing to give to the sidekicks ... I mean I think even something is stirring between Kajal and Shree ...atleast I feel so ...

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Ye sab kya ho raha hai??!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Thanks for this amazing update! I'll probably finish watching the pending episodes this weekend (hopefully) 

Your updates are life saver!! πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Very very well put! My sentiments exactly! Even though Kabir is generalky likeable I am not able to overlook his fickleness & toying with Swara’s emotions. I find Swara’s character is likeable as well as dignified & a grt idol for young women - CVs pls dont ruin it or make her a stupid clingy sacrificing female. 

Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Actually, Swara changed a lot. In between, she was really negative. But, she is extremely good now. I feel bad for her. Kabir shouldn't hurt her. He doesn't love her, yet he is with her. He is not hurting just swara, but Nia as well. I have a feeling, that Kabir and Nia will end up together and not Nia and Rishi (🀞). 

Side Note: Kabir looked really good yesterday. He is actually really good looking. As a couple Nia and Kabir would have real good compatibility. 

Edited by Nature-Happiness - 3 years ago
Starry.Night thumbnail

Kabir Niya looks good together. What was the need of bringing new character like RB. They could easily handle Swara angle but writers choose Kabir Swara giving audience couple moment of nibir. Shaleen is wasted here, he has chosen the wrong serial for comeback. Hardly he is seen. Better go with nibir, in this process Swara will be hurt yet better than illogical track like of RB.