lamhe thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Purab Fans psychology

In psychology there is a topic on the stages of dying (I mean when a patient learns about death the way he reacts well it kind of fit in with what we are going through)
Stage 1 Denial- no matter who told us most of us though samir is in US or it's a rumor but alas against our strongest wishes this rumor of all rumors turned out to be true...🀒
Stage 2 Anger --we all were oh! so angry all the verbal abuses to Tony Diya some between armaan fans and us this phase lasted for a few days for some of us 😑
Stage 3 Bargaining we though we'll write to Sony TV, Tony Diya, etc some of us were even ready to let jassi go to armaan in return for his reentry but no use, we got a mail from samir saying all hopes gone...πŸ˜•
Stage 4 Depression --well im going through this for sure, left jassi mid way through today, used to waste hrs waiting for Monday its over now (my time wasting...I can write posts in spare time now)🀒
Stage 5 Acceptance finally we shall accept it peacefully and realise nothing can be done and one cannot beat reality😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munizaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: lamhe

Stage 1 Denial- no matter who told us most of us though samir is in US or it's a rumor but alas against our strongest wishes this rumor of all rumors turned out to be true...🀒
Stage 2 Anger --we all were oh! so angry all the verbal abuses to Tony Diya some between armaan fans and us this phase lasted for a few days for some of us 😑
Stage 3 Bargaining we though we'll write to Sony TV, Tony Diya, etc some of us were even ready to let jassi go to armaan in return for his reentry but no use, we got a mail from samir saying all hopes gone...πŸ˜•
Stage 4 Depression --well im going through this for sure, left jassi mid way through today, used to waste hrs waiting for Monday its over now (my time wasting...I can write posts in spare time now)🀒
Stage 5 Acceptance finally we shall accept it peacefully and realise nothing can be done and one cannot beat reality😳

Arent  those the stage to how people react after some one dies?????????

lamhe thumbnail

No actually a pateint goes through these stage when he is give a life threatening diagonsis .,,,(in fact we can relate it to many things but i studied it in this contexr)now lets not get bookish here it just kind of seemed to fit in the things i needed to tell

giaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great analogy....life does go on....😊
jammy thumbnail

Ohh well for me acceptance stage is over and I am laughing now πŸ˜†.

you know it would have sound rude on the update but the first thing that came to my mind during paratha scene was 'First sample paratha from Armaan & Jassi da Dhabba'.

First I was going to start only Armaan Thela.

But now since he and jassi are together kohinoor has enough money to afford a Dhaba.

Jammy.

pj04 thumbnail
here is an easy solution...transfer your attention to a different character...it is working for me...may work for you too
Anonymous thumbnail

LOL that's hilarious!

I'm still in the depression stage! I guess accpetance will come soon :)

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pj04

here is an easy solution...transfer your attention to a different character...it is working for me...may work for you too

That is true....so which character did your attention turn to pj....πŸ˜‰

Mine is turning to Nandu and Jassi's sweet friendship...😊
pj04 thumbnail

actually smisha ...i am off jjkn for a long time now....eversince the fateful diwali party...i have not seen a single episode. armaan is copying purab to hilt.jassi goes around weepy(plz.....you are the one who drove him away).....nandu is well nandu....there are so many loose ends everywhere that it gives me headaches.

my latest craze is dk in tumhari disha on zee channel...one look and i was hooked. strangely he is a complete antithesis of purab but then i loved aryan too. i have heard parmeet will be joining astitva as a happy go lucky doctor...that might be another character to watch out.

pujas thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I am off JJKN since Purab moved on . I have been trying not of thin kof him and focus on someone else ...so I have been thinking of Jassi and I have such swing tht for her. Something I am like "bechari kaam ke bhoj ki maari Inhe chaiye CINKARA " and Sometimes I am like " Stupid Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin ".

I am over JJKN.