Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Pehle yeh 2rs. Parking wali journalist apne source se pata kare ke sorry bola hai ke nahi 😂

Guinea thumbnail

I sincerely hope Richa drags this case and not just accepts an apology .. anyway payalji doesn’t wish to apologise since she was just playing “ he said , she said “ 😂 . 

Grown up adults need to know when they slander other adults , they can’t get away by saying “ someone told me “ 

it will be tedious for Richa but so will it be for Payal . Richa should go for the money ! Don’t let this woman get away with it .. 

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Guinea

I sincerely hope Richa drags this case and not just accepts an apology .. anyway payalji doesn’t wish to apologise since she was just playing “ he said , she said “ 😂 . 

Grown up adults need to know when they slander other adults , they can’t get away by saying “ someone told me “ 

it will be tedious for Richa but so will it be for Payal . Richa should go for the money ! Don’t let this woman get away with it .. 

Like the new definition of harboring, this is innocent slandering 😇

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

TheRichaChadha

@RichaChadha

Saw these pictures @sharmarekha

ma’am.I still haven’t heard back from @NCWIndia

reg my complaint (dated 22/9/20)filed against Ms.Ghosh, for falsely dragging my name in her case against a director. Basis your own tweets on the matter, I believe my complaint was filed BEFORE hers.

TheRichaChadha

@RichaChadha

If the NCW website mentioned that a photo op was mandatory, along with a written complaint, I’d have done the same. It is after all, the ‘National’ commision for women. PFA screenshot of the acknowledgment of my complaint , once again ma’am @sharmarekha

@NCWIndia

Quote Tweet

@taapsee

· 2h

Replying to @RichaChadha and @sharmarekha

I think you should fly to Delhi soon to make yourself visible n audible

Richa 👏👏

Edited by fosla - 3 years ago