Did the Oldies Overstep With This Task? - Related to Nishant

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

I think the task given to Nishant is complete overstepping the line by the seniors.

Task: Wear a Bikini for 7 days and with “Rejected” label and shout “I was rejected” every time he sees a senior, is too much humiliating. 

isn’t it a disgrace to the women too and encourage the society to treat a woman in bikinis in humiliating way? They are stigmatising a very personal choice of dress of women, by attaching it to a humiliating situation.

That’s how I felt when I heard this, what do you think?

https://youtu.be/5uScNkfSQHE

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CholeKulche thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Oh my god it was totally humiliating, these oldies did not wait even one day to turn bullies

They are really being prick and totally agree with you the task which they gave to Nishant is so humiliating for him and women also . Total Objectification . Hope  he rejects it on their faces.

Armu4eva thumbnail

That's terrible. They could have thought of so many creative tasks but opted for this. 

No wonder Nishant was looking angry/upset in the precap. 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

well i saw a pic where he is inside the house but i m kinda confused cause he didnt do what hina told him to like he is normal, so maybe the promos might be misleading, i m not very sure

Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

All 3 seniors seem triggered by nishant idk, shukla ka same wahi insecurity against any younger good looking guy but hina n gaumata ka samaj m nahi arha

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This is ridiculous. Tasks are not meant to be an exercise in humiliation and an attempt to put people down. 

These lazy people simply don’t wanna try - just think of something humiliating so the other person refuses - baat khatam. And this is why they’re paying these old contestants? What a waste. 

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

This is a very stupid task. 

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

https://youtu.be/5uScNkfSQHE

I m not liking this treatment with Nishant .

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SP2684

This is ridiculous. Tasks are not meant to be an exercise in humiliation and an attempt to put people down. 

These lazy people simply don’t wanna try - just think of something humiliating so the other person refuses - baat khatam. And this is why they’re paying these old contestants? What a waste. 

+1

If I were in his place, I'd say - Main toh Fresher hoon. Aap log toh seniors ho, thoda karke dikhao yeh wala task kaise karte hain...I'll try to follow. 😳 

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

This is gross and I don’t know this senior bullshit needs to end 🤢