Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 LIVE Updates Final Episode 03 Oct 2020

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

A Happy Ending For Anurag, Prerna 

Episode begins with Pre concerned about Anu’s injured hand , she goes his hand with piece of cloth . Anu tells Pre that Kom yearned for Anu’s sindoor all her life but he never gave it to her .  She blackmailed him to pretend in public that they were a married couple , but he could never give her sindoor as it was given to Pre in presence of Aditya ma . Pre asks if AnuKom  were not married how did they have Diya ? Anu reveals Diya was adopted child .

After losing Pre n Sneha he was heart broken n depressed, he took to alcohol and was very unhappy . One day he realised he needed help to get out of this , he told Kom that he needed a child , a daughter, so Kom brought few days old Diya  into the house . Anu used to feel it was his Sneha , he got attached to that kid and Kom came to know of his attachment , she took lots of advantage of that situation .

AnuPre sit at the steps of mandir and talk with Durga maa watching . Anu is sure when Diya met Sneha she will love her very much. Pre hides her pain as she remembers the last 8 years of separation like “rail ki patri” , neither of them have lived these years . Pre was filled with anger n hatred for Anu , but she always remembered their happy moments . Anu assures they will remain tog n face all Kasauli zindagi key .. all problems together .

Pre tells him even she could not give anyone the right to fill her maang , she never married . Anu says they were always made for eachother, Anurag Prerna ka aur Prerna Anurag ki ....  caresses her cheek lovingly .they smile at eachother n they Are drawn into a hug .

Anu then asks Pre to come with him, Joly chants are heard in BG as Anu takes Pre to the Pooja mandap , picks up Pooja ki thaali n fills Pre’s maang with Sindoor with his hand .

They hold hands n take saath Phere around a lighted havan kund .. ..... holy chants continue “sarva Mangalya Mangalye...  ...” 

Their previous mandir shaadi scenes come to their minds n we get FBs . After completing pheras, they hug . They promise they will now remain inseparable , so will their Sneha . They hug n have forehead kiss . Durga Mata ki chunari comes flying n falls over AnuPre  , covers them both .

At BAsuBari, Moh is lying with severe pain n bleeding head. Mol discovers her n helps her up, henis shocked to find her inthatbstate n asks how it happened , Moh utters Kom’s name .

Mol takes her to study room n gives first aid , Moh whispers Kom always did wrong, but Moh always supported her. She failed to realise who was right for Anu . And now she realises She failed to see Kom was not right for Anu, Pre was right for Anu. All her life she was after society, money, pride, reputation , and she neglected her children’s happiness .she knows Anu loved Pre more than his life. she panics that Kom will not leave Pre . She gets agitated as he informs Mol,how she overheard her mobile conversation that she had hired contract killers to get rid of Pre . Anu was there too . Anu was  coming to save Pre n Kom ordered him to be killed too . Moh fears Kom will kill their son , they better save him, Mol assures he will go to police station right now .Moh wants to accompany him .

In the hall,of BB NivPam are shocked as Baj calls for Kom and she shouts back at him. He had failed to keep AnuPre separated , but he failed . And Kom’s problem was she could not bear to see AnuPre together , so she was left with no option but to kill  Pre .

She had to hire co tract killers , assures him to wait n watch they will soon get good news of  Prerna’s demise . 
next moment AnuPre slowly walk inside holding hands . NivPam are shocked, n fear for the worst . Kom fumes with fury, Baj glares at AnuPre  hand hold . 
MoMo also reach the hall. Anu is concerned  to see Mih in bandage , he walks up to her , she glared at Kom . Kom whispers she could not bear AnuPre tog . She declares she will make sure Pre dies Ba asur Kom had rights on Anu. All her plans were going on well , she was blackmailing Anu so well , until Pre  returned . Pre declares the evil always loses in the end .
Kom regrets leaving her alive , she was living only because of Baj,  Kom then reveals how she was the one who killed Viraj . He was alive after Pre pushed him , she went down that cliff n killed him by smashing his head with a big stone .

(Promo of next show GHKPM wef 05 Oct shown ) 

Kom declares she will kill Pre now . She pulls out a fruit knife . She attacks Pre  with it , Everyone is horrified , Baj comes in the nick of time n shields Pre , he gets stabbed in the stomach , he pulls out the knife from Kom’s grasp n stabs her too . Kom falls down so does Baj. All shout with concern. Pre shouts with concern for Mr Baj, Anu shouts ..Someone call the ambulance . NivPam stand there too stunned to move . Baj breathes his last in the arms of AnuPre . He asks Anu to take care of Pre always . He asks Pre to give Kukki as much love she gives Sneha . Both reassure Baj , Baj places Pre’s hand into Anu’s , he then breathes his last . MoMo shocked .

after one month 

Anu is coming out of washroom n shouting to Pre for his towel .She comes with towel n mutters he always needed it .

Anu then comes outnof washroom n grabs her hand , she resists saying he was making excuses !! He hugs her n says how did she love him so much that she came running every time he called har for his towel !! Anu back hugs her .

AnuPre have towel hot romance. She wriggles out of his arms and runs , they have a small chasing scene all over their bed room , they finally tumble on the bed in eachother’s arms . AnuPre end up kissing . Sneha  walks into the room . She notices AnuPre kissing n smiles . Anu notices Sneha watching themfrom doorway and fakes that he was consoling Crying Prerna . AnuPre try to put up n act of crying n consoling but Sneha says she knew everything , she knew Papa troubled mumma every day. AnuPre shocked . Sneha asks he knew after bath one needs a towel so why did he forget it every day ?? Pre teases Anu , Anu the says Pre too wanted the same , that she came to him with towel everyday after his bath . AnuPre Sneha tease eachother n have masti . 

Last few moments 

AnuPre n Sneha are having fun filled masti together n joking.
Title song ..”chaahat ke safar mein .....” plays as AnuPre Sneha play with a pillow , it bursts and the entire room is filled with floating feathers and the three have lots of fun playing with eachother n having fun . All ends well for Anurag n Prerna.

With this we come to the new beginnings of KZK2 Anurag, Prerna  Sneha , KauKi ...and .also BajKom .  Absolutely loved bringing you the live updates of the show .Thank you for all your love n support ❤️, with this Sutapa signs off. See you soon in a new show n a new forum 🤗

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: BilliCat.

Hey guys, 

This has been mentioned several times, I dont know why still members go ahead and break the same rules again and again. 

1) Season 1 discussions should be done only in dedicated thread. Please dont make any references to season 1 in any other thread. 

2) Discussing past episodes is not allowed in the EDT, please stick to that day's episode. If something from any other episode is relevant to current episode, you can discuss it. 

3)) We had mentioned that you can discuss the character death if its mentioned in article/channel/ TV, we had not mentioned in detail about it. Death/rape etc are triggering topics, this is the reason we had mentioned to not speculate on it. 

Mocking of a character death or posting GIF is insensitive to the fans of the character. I understand we have not mentioned this before but henceforward we request you all to refrain from posting any mocking comments regarding character death. You can discuss it but please dont post things like " I hope she suicides" or " I am celebrating over xyzz's death" 

-KZK2 DT 

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The last WU thread 💔Thank you Suta for all your hard work...for always updating us without fail  🤗 

I am relieved that this show is ending because it has been one exhausting journey honestly 😅But I am going to miss everything...waiting for your WU , the discussions , the trolling.. . The first one year of the EDT was even more fun with members competing for the first spot 😆, discussions going on for 50 plus pages, me finding it hard to catch up 😅 

Edited by -Doppelganger- - 3 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

The last WU thread 💔Thank you Suta for all your hard work...for always updating us without fail  🤗 

I am relieved that this show is ending because it has been one exhausting journey honestly 😅But I am going to miss everything...waiting for your WU , the discussions , the trolling.. . The first one year of the EDT was even more fun with members competing for the first spot 😆, discussions going on for 50 plus pages, me finding it hard to catch up 😅 

The last WU thread 💔The feeling is totally mutual  DG 😭🤗I will miss all of you yaara ❤️ 🤗

The first year was pure entertainment. I remember keeping watch n some times we reached 150 pages n had to go for thread #2 for the days discussions . It was such funnn ...

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thank you Sura....for all your hardwork. You r a sweetheart.

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

So we come to the last written update thread of KZK2. 

Thank you Suta and will be missing the fun here.

You all will be missed always 🤗

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

The last WU thread 💔The feeling is totally mutual  DG 😭🤗I will miss all of you yaara ❤️ 🤗

The first year was pure entertainment. I remember keeping watch n some times we reached 150 pages n had to go for thread #2 for the days discussions . It was such funnn ...

Haan I remember ....how at times we need a second EDT after the first one crossed 150 😲🤣

🤗🤗

Edited by -Doppelganger- - 3 years ago
reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Diya is adopted....wohaa!

Bajkom killed each other is epic....they deserve each other only

Sutapasima thumbnail

AnuPre got married today

Anupre ke shaadi ke laddoos   for forum members .

Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

My god, I lovedddddddddddddddddddd the episode. I am in AnuPre heaven right now. I had a smile throughout the episode.

Seriously, the writers even closed Diya loop. I am so impressed. 

We even got 1 scene of AnuPre living in domestic bliss and Sneha joining them.

Today episode was full of sukoon sukoon sukoon.