Anyone here interested for Pavitra punia?

Posted: 3 years ago

after watching her sexy promo , i really like her ada.. why i have feeling she will create more more masala  n spice.. n will be another strong contestant .. i am actually interested for her.. anyone else ?

She seems strong let’s hope she won’t be a phuski bomb

She does seem strong, hope she lives up to expectations! I am excited to see what she has to bring to the table

Oppo good to see you here :)

She is a firecracker...I have seen her in Splitsvila.

Apna toh bhai full support rahega Pavitra ko

Hope she lives upto my expectation

Just came to know she was in splitsvilla after opening this thread lol🥱 But in that case she give atkeaat some entertainment..just hope she doesn't come out to be a phuski bomb which is what generally happens with these kinda contestants🥱

Originally posted by Kala.Billa

Just came to know she was in splitsvilla after opening this thread lol🥱 But in that case she give atkeaat some entertainment..just hope she doesn't come out to be a phuski bomb which is what generally happens with these kinda contestants🥱

Remember Vishal last season he came with so much promise phir ekdum phuski bomb nikla

I hope she plays well and is entertaining.

Originally posted by opsora2090

after watching her sexy promo , i really like her ada.. why i have feeling she will create more more masala  n spice.. n will be another strong contestant .. i am actually interested for her.. anyone else ?

No expectations; I’ll have a fresh look at her BB14 journey that starts tonight 😊