What is wrong with ITV content nowadays ?

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I  grew up watching serials . Yes there was a time when good content and meaningful serials used to exist . Now every damn serial is obsessed to show - " A mother is nothing but a Maid ". I was shocked and disgust when I saw Shaadi Mubarak , India wali Maa etc indirectly encouraging Mother abuse cases. 

In a world where women are getting stronger , why ITv can't show strong woman ? Why obsessed with FALTU content . Which are giving extreme Content which can increase I'm blood pressure and can attack on mental health . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Actually in Aladdin Naam Toh Suna Hoga they are showing the female lead Yasmine as strong and badass. Okay its fantasy show but still its like modern era show. Yasmine who was a thief always shows talks in annoyed way with Aladdin who is a prince of other kingdom where she was a commoner but both came to this kingdom for a common mission and landed up in a school where they are forced to live as students. He respects women but still is a flirt. He saved her life multiple times. She is appreciated by many but bashed by some on You Tube for showing attitude to him and she should respect him as he is prince of her kingdom. When someone explained that she can't have feelings for him or be normal with him as he flirts with all women including her too(harmless flirting) and any self-respecting woman will act like her with him to which that person said he saved her 3-4 times which she can't deny. Like really? He saved her multiple times so she should excuse his flirting? She will only be normal with him when he stops flirting and she sees his good qualities. I wonder which woman in real life will fall for a flirt no matter how many times he saves her? But some viewers don't get this logic. Fortunately such idiots are in only minority but still its shocking. That's the reason ITV hesitate to show strong women and even if they try to show they forced to change them into weak and doormat because of viewers most of whom are sadly young women of today's generation.

Edited by Juhi_04 - 3 years ago
Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

Actually in Aladdin Naam Toh Suna Hoga they are showing the female lead Yasmine as strong and badass. Okay its fantasy show but still its like modern era show. Yasmine who was a thief always shows talks in annoyed way with Aladdin who is a prince of other kingdom where she was a commoner but both came to this kingdom for a common mission and landed up in a school where they are forced to live as students. He respects women but still is a flirt. He saved her life multiple times. She is appreciated by many but bashed by some on You Tube for showing attitude to him and she should respect him as he is prince of her kingdom. When someone explained that she can't have feelings for him or be normal with him as he flirts with all women including her too(harmless flirting) and any self-respecting woman will act like her with him to which that person said he saved her 3-4 times which she can't deny. Like really? He saved her multiple times so she should excuse his flirting? She will only be normal with him when he stops flirting and she sees his good qualities. I wonder which woman in real life will fall for a flirt no matter how many times he saves her? But some viewers don't get this logic. Fortunately such idiots are in only minority but still its shocking. That's the reason ITV hesitate to show strong women and even if they try to show they forced to change them into weak and doormat because of viewers most of whom are sadly young women of today's generation.

Well I don't watch that too. Because what I have read about Allahdin it's not even 1% . Producers needs to research for such content before writing anything. 

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Well I don't watch that too. Because what I have read about Allahdin it's not even 1% . Producers needs to research for such content before writing anything. 

It's fantasy which can be altered time to time. It's not like it's an historical show. See my comment in general since you posted about ITV lacks shows with strong women so that's what I commented. Producers have researched enough. This is daily fantasy show not 5 min story. 

Ayu_12 thumbnail

It's fantasy which can be altered time to time. It's not like it's an historical show. See my comment in general since you posted about ITV lacks shows with strong women so that's what I commented. Producers have researched enough. This is daily fantasy show not 5 min story. 

Yaa I know but whatever the reasons nowadays ITV sucks . They don't know how to write story ! 

Yaa I know but whatever the reasons nowadays ITV sucks . They don't know how to write story ! 

And even I replied that if they show realistic content and  a strong FL it gets low ratings cuz people only love to watch saas-bahu or show with toxic pairs like Mills&Boons novels. I think I sud have replied to ur comment with anonymous names than Aladdin-Yasmine.

See the shows on Colors channel, almost every ML is toxic or even criminal. Still people like those MLs over the ones who are actually good. Only 2 in 50 shows are nice nowadays.

Ayu_12 thumbnail

And even I replied that if they show realistic content and  a strong FL it gets low ratings cuz people only love to watch saas-bahu or show with toxic pairs like Mills&Boons novels. I think I sud have replied to ur comment with anonymous names than Aladdin-Yasmine.

See the shows on Colors channel, almost every ML is toxic or even criminal. Still people like those MLs over the ones who are actually good. Only 2 in 50 shows are nice nowadays.

On Colors I only watch Shubharambh because it's different and realistic and ya here ML is not toxic or anything . If you will see other shows like pinjra the dominant psyco , immj2 ,Shakti etc you can see how their story fools people.

On Colors I only watch Shubharambh because it's different and realistic and ya here ML is not toxic or anything . If you will see other shows like pinjra the dominant psyco , immj2 ,Shakti etc you can see how their story fools people.

Exactly. Also Naagin 5 marriage promo you may have seen though the ML does not really seems bad there. Still people support so-called MLs of Pinjra and IMM2 even though they torture and murder people. Yes Shubh Aarambh ML does not seem like that. I don't understand why Shakti still running.

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Exactly. Also Naagin 5 marriage promo you may have seen though the ML does not really seems bad there. Still people support so-called MLs of Pinjra and IMM2 even though they torture and murder people. Yes Shubh Aarambh ML does not seem like that. I don't understand why Shakti still running.

Shubharambh is such a beautiful show.  Only this show actually showed the 25 social issues. Still people want to see immj2 , shakti and all !