Dheeraj Dhooper and Sharad Malhotra as eagles - Page 3

Poll

Whom do you like as a shape-shifting eagle the most?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vardhinirosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I started watching show only after knowing sharad will be part of the show

And i liked dheeraj i didn't expect he will excel in aakesh role  he did osum job

But still my heart goes to sharad ♥️♥️ veeranshu singhania 🔥🔥

Surbhi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I like dheeraj's acting he was good as aakesh but the way sharad portrays veer's character I can't imagine other than him he is doing wonders yaar

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Surbhi123

I like dheeraj's acting he was good as aakesh but the way sharad portrays veer's character I can't imagine other than him he is doing wonders yaar

Of course! Sharad Malhotra is doing a very good job! There is no doubt about it. He is the backbone of season 5! But I also liked Dheeraj Dhopper very much. I never thought he would fit into a negative character so well. I mean he does not look like a villain at all. Also, I liked Aakesh a little more because I think he was more devilish and more reckless. 😃

Shirsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirsha90

Of course! Sharad Malhotra is doing a very good job! There is no doubt about it. He is the backbone of season 5! But I also liked Dheeraj Dhopper very much. I never thought he would fit into a negative character so well. I mean he does not look like a villain at all, still, he portrayed the role beautifully. Also, I liked Aakesh a little more because I think he was more devilish and more reckless. 😃

Manu_986 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

You should watch 2nd episode as well. Dheeraj's acting was really good in 2nd episode too! 

wo to mera favourite episode hai his memorable dialogues... main chala aur lootne aur tabahi machane... Dekho ye ho tum jadoo... Bala si khoobsurat chandan si kaaya, chehre pe uske chandrma ka saya... Uff husnapari uff.... Meri nageshwari... Aakesh ki maharani and last but not the least the cheel BGM and dance. Though it feels little awkward watching for first time as the whole dance was inspired by khalibali😆 but phir bhi dheeraj nailed it.

Shirsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manu_986

wo to mera favourite episode hai his memorable dialogues... main chala aur lootne aur tabahi machane... Dekho ye ho tum jadoo... Bala si khoobsurat chandan si kaaya, chehre pe uske chandrma ka saya... Uff husnapari uff.... Meri nageshwari... Aakesh ki maharani and last but not the least the cheel BGM and dance. Though it feels little awkward watching for first time as the whole dance was inspired by khalibali😆 but phir bhi dheeraj nailed it.

Are! Tumhe to meri tarha Aakesh ka dialogues yaad hain!😆 That 'cheel, cheel' song is really funny. Us gaane ki jarurat nahi hain. Background music is enough!

Ulku99 thumbnail

Wont say a difficult choice. Honestly, I like both actors in their respective roles. Veer has an upper hand as he is well supported with awesome one liners and this character stays in your mind for both matters, Writers witty dialogue and his overall performance. Dheeraj steals d show in just 2 episode with his electrifying looks and magnetic performance. What is to be seen or judged is 2 episode versus 6-8 episode and my vote belongs to Dheeraj and voted. My question is if d actors are reversed, whether one can manage to gain accolades as they are getting on their respective roles.

One thing is why they say Veer is a negative character. It was not in d beginning nor even now. His character is having grey shades. Villain category is something different. A simple question but it required my take on how I see.

obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Dheeraj was more natural than sharad .Sharad acting look forced whereas dheeraj was quiet spontaneous.

Sowmya_SMfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

You should watch 2nd episode as well. Dheeraj's acting was really good in 2nd episode too! 

Sure. But as I said he was fantastic , natural and good. I liked his bkmusic while dying . I downloaded it and sti listening. But my veer aka sharad is outstanding. His dialog delivery , natural acting ( not forced) ,expressions and personality are on top-notch. 

I started watching the show for him and will continue to do so. Hope get well soon and come back with same energy and enthusiasm. I am already missing him in the show and instagram . 

Today I saw a byte of today's episode. Felt very emotional after watching him. Sable nazar lag gayi hamare veer ko.😭 Get well soon rockstar

indigal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hard choice between Dheeraj and Sharad because both in my opinion have equally brilliant performance! I really miss seeing Aakesh and I sincerely wish there had been more episodes with him and Nageshwari. Dheeraj truly rocked that role. But now, 10,000 years later, I think Veer is pretty stellar. His one liners, "uff" "sweetheart" looks...everything ❤️ I'm a big fan of both of these cheels