Aur kitna niche gir sakte hai ye ?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Nishant is an extremely decent guy . Well one thing is very clear , the producers had to take Nishants help for their shows ratings . This proves the fans point loud and clear that it was / is Nishant who was the mainstay of Guddan - The real attraction of the show , the pillar of its success .  More power to the audience 👍👍👍 

No Nishant No GTNHP . 

Like what an idea yaar?ye fans jab akshan ki jodi aj ke liye protest karte hai toh they I'll block any of the  fans account and now they  used nishant to tell the fans to  watch show  huh. Are marzi hai yaar fans ki woh kya dekhna chahte hai😔.(don't  take me in a wrong way)nishant sir is such a pure soul. But atlast sorry  and 🙏no nishant no gtnhp.

They know that we love nishant so much and never hurt him. but they did wrong. I am in tension for kanika because she has to bear all this . And she also wasn't happy without nishant singh malkani

I saw this video and I couldn’t finish it. I felt sooo bad for Nishant. It did seem the channel force him to make this video, his voice was literally choking up while saying these lines. His track has already ended, he is starting a new journey, the way they ended his track suddenly was really unprofessional but forcing him to make this video is a new low. 
I hope Nishant gains a lot more sucess and love in his upcoming projet because he deserves it and he is such a nice person and I hope all Nish/Nishika fans show him all the support and love in his next show.

Edited by MaiBhiAsimKiGF - 3 years ago

Originally posted by MaiBhiAsimKiGF

I saw this video and I couldn’t finish it. I felt sooo bad for Nishant. It did seem the channel force him to make this video, his voice was literally choking up while saying these lines. His track has already ended, he is starting a new journey, the way they ended his track suddenly was really unprofessional but forcing him to make this video is a new low. 
I hope Nishant gains a lot more sucess and love in his upcoming projet because he deserves it and he is such a nice person and I hope all Nish/Nishika fans show him all the support and love in his next show.

If you see from 0.52-0.54 seconds, there is a cut & transition in the video. That says how difficult its for him to even pronounce those words. 

And its unbelievable of zee to post THIS. I mean by posting this what did they exactly wanted to do ?  What did they get ? Except for one or 2 all are saying the samething #NoNishantNoGtnhp.

This was display of absolute shamelessness from whoever's idea this is ! 

i.e..channel or makers

This time under this video, its not 10 comments from one ID. Its mostly individual comments from individual IDs. 

Nishant is Just wonderful...Person...............

Just so bad cvs of GTNHP..