30/09/2020 : MataRani they must be saved... Or simply answer them.

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Today was an episode of transition, so I am neither happy nor angry.

I can't promise that it will be in order today my brain doesn't want to cooperate with me lol .πŸ˜†

The episode begins with Jagnu burning the map, Rey and Dadi are shocked. Rey runs to Jagnu and takes the card out of his hand, he asks him if it hasn't been burnt? 

Pranati arrives and asks Jagnu why she is crying.

Archit arrives with the cake and Dadi tells him to come. Rey is already in angry mode.

// I didn't really pay attention to what Dadi was saying so I'm going to sum up what my brain remembers... //

Dadi says that she is from the old days, so she does not understand the modernity of today's young people. Then she tells Rey that nobody listens to her and she leaves.

Jagnu pushes Pranati away, then she shouts at Archit asking him what he is doing there. Rey, who can't stand the sight of Archit, doesn't remain courteous. He still indirectly accuses them of being together. 

Jagnu tells him that she sent him a message asking him to come home before 6 pm, but that she didn't come. Pranati tells him that she didn't receive a message. Jagnu tells her that she's lying, that she saw the two green notches so she read it. That they had prepared a surprise for her birthday, but now it's no longer worth it.

Archit says that he had an appointment for a Pranati project, that's why they are late.

Rey, who has remained calm, ends up saying that as if by chance on her birthday she had an appointment and she had to ask her friend for help...

Pranati is surprised and looks at Rey asking if he remembered.

// Pranati's hope could be read on his face. It made him even happier that Rey remembered his birthday than the fact that Archit bought him a cake. //

Rey asks if their relationship is really friendship. Archit tells Rey to keep quiet.

// Rey your jealousy makes you really impossible to manage, I understand that you want to protect Jagnu, but indirectly you give Jagnu material to still hate Pranati. But hey, you're not bad, you don't do it intentionally, but you still have to be careful...//

Pranati tells Jagnu that if she knew they were preparing something for her, she would have hurried home or she wouldn't have gone anywhere. 

Archit tells Jagnu that she cut her cake but didn't eat it, because Pranati wanted to eat it with Jagnu.

Pranati resumes saying that she could never celebrate her birthday without the two of them. Jagnu and Rey. 

// I smiled when she took up Archit's phrase. She looked at both of them at the same time to make them understand that they have an important place in their lives, that was enough to calm down 50% Rey and entirely Jagnu. //

She said she would never hurt Jagnu, she would be ready to give her life for her.

Jagnu tells her why talk about death, now it's over, let's forget about it.

Archit puts down the cake and tells Rey that he wants to talk about it. Rey refuses and tells him to go away. Pranati tells Archit not to say anything and to leave.

Jagnu asks Rey if he has a problem talking to Archit, he says no, so Jagnu tells him to go and pushes him.

Archit tells Rey that he doesn't understand him, one day he speaks well and one day he is unpleasant. He tells Rey that he shouldn't talk like that to Pranati in front of Jagnu. That a child needs his mother more than his father. What to do so could break Pranati's relationship with Jagnu. That he will be cursed because of what he does. Rey answers that he's been cursed for years.

That Pranati lives only for Jagnu and that Rey had to change for Jagnu.

// What Archit says makes sense, except that a child needs both parents to be mentally healthy... //

Pranati sees the map on the floor and asks Jagnu if she made it. Jagnu says yes and that she burned it. She rips it out of her hand and tears it up. They both leave.

Rey arrives and says he doesn't understand anything. Then he goes in front of the statue of MataRani and says, "He said he will take a step backwards, but saying it and doing it are two different things! That as soon as they see them together it hurts him. That before it was good, but since Pranati came back into his life, it's total chaos. He asks her to tell him clearly whether or not he should give up." Then he also asks her to clarify the relationship that Pranati and Archit have. Are they friends or not.

// Rey serious... You are very childish. I'm not saying that I don't understand your dilemma, but acting like an adult from time to time in front of Archit doesn't mean you accept the situation. Jealousy and anger have a certain control over you that I don't like at all. But on the other hand, I understand, you love Pranati, you don't know or rather you don't want to see that there's nothing between Pranati and Archit, so you become uncontrollable... ///

Now it's Pranati's turn. She asks for strength to be forgiven by Jagnu. She says that she didn't understand Jagnu until now, that she does things wrong, that since she found Jagnu she has become selfish... That she didn't ask his advice and she came to live with her at the Khurana's...

On the other she promises that she will do things right from now on, but to help her with that.

She says that she was wrong at 18 years old not to have thought about her parents, and to have given birth to Jagnu, but that she doesn't regret it...

She thinks back to each time Jagnu has pushed her away since they have been living together.

She cries and cries...

Jagnu arrives and asks her if she is crying.

Pranati says she knows what she's going to say, that she's not beautiful when she cries.

Jagnu says no, on the contrary she is very beautiful. Rey tells her that Pranati cries every two minutes because she knows she's beautiful. That her nose, her cheeks are red, that she looks like an apple.

The two of them laugh and end up in each other's arms...

My opinion on the episode

Frankly I have nothing to say. I just want all this drama to end. Jagnu understands that she has to control her anger. She calmed down quickly when Pranati talked about dying, I think she remembered when Pranati spent a whole day sleeping. And above all I think that Rey must have talked to Jagnu after he came back from his discussion with Archit...

Pranati has finally understood that she has had a very difficult time with Jagnu and that she needs to make sure that she understands her daughter better. It's not easy for her, she already had the soul of a mother, she just doesn't know how to be a mother yet. There is a huge difference in this kind of situation.

Archit you were right to tell Rey what he said in front of Jagnu is not right. And you know it's not worth telling Rey about your friendship it won't change anything. So that you're not a threat, just stay back, it'll make life easier for us... lol... (Don't tell me anything about it, I won't change my mind πŸ˜†.)

Now Rey. I don't even want to comment on his behaviour... I felt like shaking him up. Archit is really a trigger for him and I don't like that. But that's good too. He understands and finally accepts that he loves Pranati and that he wants an answer as to whether or not he should do something with his feelings. Now it remains to be seen what sign will make him understand that he can go to Pranati...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Readlo... As usual, beautiful analysis πŸ€—

But I can sense how much you dislike Archit and still trying to give neutral reviewπŸ‘

His triggering point is Archit and Archit's triggering point is Reyansh... Even navya didn't support Archit's love but she wishes good for him.. Archit said everything upto the notch But it was needed to put some sense in Rey's head... 

Reyansh Everytime made Archit believe that pranati hates him..so Archit was happy and not losing his mind.. when it stops, I am afraid that Archit take negative path which hurt pranati..  he was the only person who didn't broke her heart yet

Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Mata Rani ki Jai res 

Natashapaul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you, a wonderful analysis!

I was actually rooting for you to give Rey an earful. Prani's bit was my favourite today but Rey's mouth was equally disappointing.

This case, we get his triggers, where he comes from, hell, even his words (I am not justifying it or defending him. His words are wrong,  but at this point we've heard it too many times on the show, so it is not much of a surprise anymore). But, doing it with Jugnu present is something downright stupid, he is actually filling that kid's brain whether he realises it or not. I really hope Prani doesn't let this go, I really want her to give it back to him like she did in the water balloon epi for trash talking in front of Jugs.

These two really need to communicate better, the three more so as a fam.

Edited by Natashapaul - 3 years ago