But with a twist...to both...who matarani gonna see is the real twist๐Ÿคฃ

Reyansh or pranati๐Ÿ˜†

I feel it's reyansh and pranati will be shocked

Natashapaul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: vswarup

ROFLsmiley37smiley37

only archit brings that side of his......and his talks rey is able to get now....

please dont kill me but after today i can say this.....archit would make a great step-dad....if pranati goes that way.....that way he made jugunu understand her mom's love for her.....which ideally rey would have done....

but since archit was there.....he was on a different trip๐Ÿ˜‰smiley36smiley37

I would disagree. 

Chit will be a supportive guy, he will try and set things right btw Jugs & Prani like you mentioned, he will even be understading & supporting of Jugs, but he'll never have that 'father' relationship with Jugs. Jugs will lack that with Chit. And whatever Chit does, he does for Prani, anything for Jugs would be rooted in and routed through Prani's perspective and not from a 'father's' perspective if it is Chit.

She needs both her parents, but atleast till a certain point my opinion is that she needs Rey more than Prani. That child has gone through so damn much and she is very similar to Rey, so to bring her to a certain level of emotional and mental stability, Rey is more important. I am not disregarding Prani's role, I personally want Prani to work on that too, but from what we've seen thus far, Rey umderstands this and is able to handle it better. While Jugs would need Rey to understand her place, Prani can help her come to a stable place. Rey might have a bigger role to play, but Prayansh only as a team can do this.

Edited by Natashapaul - 3 years ago
vswarup thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

Ab matarani bolegi kabhi mujhse pyaar kiya hai toh stop the flashbacks Rey 

Lol smiley36smiley37

and rey will say...yeh sab jugunu ki wajah se hai...na woh card jalati naa main archit ko dekh jalta aur na yaad aati baad mein mataarani smiley36smiley37 Rey logic smiley36smiley37

Natashapaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: vswarup

Going by the title...we will see jealous rey more in coming episodes smiley36smiley37smiley37smiley37

Congrats for new thread smiley40smiley41

Shall we move here the discussion?

Yes

jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natashapaul

I would disagree. 

Chit will be a supportive guy, he will try and set things right btw Jugs & Prani like you mentioned, he will even be understading & supporting of Jugs, but he'll never have that 'father' relationship with Jugs. Jugs will lack that with Chit. And whatever Chit does, he does for Prani, anything for Jugs would be rooted through Prani's perspective and not from a 'father's' perspective if it is Chit.

She needs both her parents, but atleast till a certain point my opinion is that she needs Rey more than Prani. That child has gone through so damn much and she is very similar to Rey, so to bring her to a certain level of emotional and mental stability, Rey is more important. I am not disregarding Prani's role, I personally want Prani to work on that too, but from what we've seen thus far, Rey umderstands this and is able to handle it better. While Jugs would need Rey to understand her place, Prani can help her come to a stable place. Rey might have a bigger role to play, but Prayansh only as a team can do this.

I agree ๐Ÿ’ฏ

No disregards..

And Natasha... Sorry for that promo thing where you accused pranati as not good mom and I was not correct in my stand... I apologise if it stops you from posting what you think...

I usually try my best to not mix personal experience with fictional shows but sorry that day I felt I went bit overboard...

I already apologized but again I'm doing it here... Thousand times sorry...

Natashapaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: jey3ram

I agree ๐Ÿ’ฏ

No disregards..

And Natasha... Sorry for that promo thing where you accused pranati as not good mom and I was not correct in my stand... I apologise if it stops you from posting what you think...

I usually try my best to not mix personal experience with fictional shows but sorry that day I felt I went bit overboard...

I already apologized but again I'm doing it here... Thousand times sorry...

I'm sorry too!! You don't have to be sorry.....I get where you came from and honestly, neither of us should be apologising for something through with both of us meant no harm, we were just putting out our viewsm

I actually wasn't offended or anything that day, I hope you weren't too! After whatever happened, I went back and I read through what I had posted on the AT. I was predicting Prani's future behaviour based on the past and that was not okay, I guess that is where I went wrong. Actually the AT wasn't the one that upset me and our discussion was on the AT, it was a good one as usual. The promo thread was my trigger ๐Ÿ˜† But then I realised, I might be doing it for fun, in a lighthearted manner but doesn't mean that everyone will see it that way and that's okay and now I know I have to be more conscious of what I put out, that's a good thing!

I actually wasn't upset or offended, I just took a few days to think about it and over it,  now I know what to do and what not to. 

So, apologies to anyone who was offended by my promo ways, reading and/ or participating. I honestly meant no harm. Like I said, I've dragged almost everyone. Reading the old AT, I've even done that to Maan, felt like he needs to understand the time or situation better. And half the promo threads are mere joking about the characters' situations ๐Ÿ˜†

About Prani, I'm sorry my words made you think that I felt she was a 'bad mom'. She isn't, she needs to be a better one was my argument. Like, we see her being desperate for Jugs through feelings, but in actions she needs to step up to match. And like someone pointed out in the previous AT, her formula isn't working cuz there is no stable mom-daughter relationship between her & Jugs, to bring that Prani has to meet Jugs where she is right now. And in a previous post I mentioned how Prayansh can do it only as a team, Rey can get her out while Prani can help bring her to the stable place. 

And Jey, please don't stop posting your honest views either. Everyone's opinions is what makes this forum and AT whatever it is, always fun to understand the same thing from so many other perspectives. And that's why I love this AT, it isn't just vague appreciations or imagines like ATs generally are, rather it is filled with actual discussions!

jey3ram thumbnail

And Natasha...I want you to be crazy like before..

I was hurt that day because my mom and dad left me or say fighting that whom I love so much... And they left home... I was hurt a lot...

My reaction should be supporting you but unknowingly I don't want to think like that or say put myself in jugnu's place... So, instead of worrying about my issues... I was engaged myself in fighting here... 

Still pranati loves jugnu a lot and she wants to give everything jugnu deserves in her life but she fails high time... In holy episode, reyansh told her in private that there's no need of anything but he'll give jugnu to her..... She should've listened to him and living with jugnu without court intervention... No one would have known about them.. it'd be easier for jugnu to slowly understand things but pranati didn't give jugnu much time... She decided things for jugnu and didn't want anyone especially reyansh to take away her.. her possessiveness for jugnu made it worse...

This I understood after watching tomorrow episode... I commented with half story and you also did with screenshots but I used to enjoy that crazy analysis.. only that time... I didn't... 

So please excuse me for that... How many times you want me to apologise... I'm ready to do but don't be silent... I want mad girl in you..โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜’

Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

If I am bit rude I am sorry but if someone posts next episodes' written updates in AT thats so annoying.Make separate thread n don't ruin other opportunity to get excited.

Due to this many times Me as well others couldn't take part in discussion.29th ka theek hai tum logon ne 30th ka be post kar diya so pathetic

Leela you r thread maker plz post some guide lines for it.Also written update should be different sticky topic.If you guys ll not stop I ll report,which is not my style.I alwayz remain soft friendly n cooperative 

Sorry if someone gets hurt due to my views

Edited by Sonia.KN - 3 years ago
jey3ram thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natashapaul

I'm sorry too!! You don't have to be sorry.....I get where you came from and honestly, neither of us should be apologising for something through with both of us meant no harm, we were just putting out our viewsm

I actually wasn't offended or anything that day, I hope you weren't too! After whatever happened, I went back and I read through what I had posted on the AT. I was predicting Prani's future behaviour based on the past and that was not okay, I guess that is where I went wrong. Actually the AT wasn't the one that upset me and our discussion was on the AT, it was a good one as usual. The promo thread was my trigger ๐Ÿ˜† But then I realised, I might be doing it for fun, in a lighthearted manner but doesn't mean that everyone will see it that way and that's okay and now I know I have to be more conscious of what I put out, that's a good thing!

I actually wasn't upset or offended, I just took a few days to think about it and over it,  now I know what to do and what not to. 

So, apologies to anyone who was offended by my promo ways, reading and/ or participating. I honestly meant no harm. Like I said, I've dragged almost everyone. Reading the old AT, I've even done that to Maan, felt like he needs to understand the time or situation better. And half the promo threads are mere joking about the characters' situations ๐Ÿ˜†

About Prani, I'm sorry my words made you think that I felt she was a 'bad mom'. She isn't, she needs to be a better one was my argument. Like, we see her being desperate for Jugs through feelings, but in actions she needs to step up to match. And like someone pointed out in the previous AT, her formula isn't working cuz there is no stable mom-daughter relationship between her & Jugs, to bring that Prani has to meet Jugs where she is right now. And in a previous post I mentioned how Prayansh can do it only as a team, Rey can get her out while Prani can help bring her to the stable place. 

And Jey, please don't stop posting your honest views either. Everyone's opinions is what makes this forum and AT whatever it is, always fun to understand the same thing from so many other perspectives. And that's why I love this AT, it isn't just vague appreciations or imagines like ATs generally are, rather it is filled with actual discussions!

@bold: sorry again for making you feel like this.... I was relaxed that you're not stressed out upon this but I also sensed this before you put it in words here...

Please I don't want you to be more careful in what you're posting... I knew who you're... I enjoy reading your madness... I want that Natasha always.. not this soooooo mature one...

If there's no different views, then there won't be fun.. we trying ourselves to prove our point and opening a bit to understand other's is what makes this AT and forum special...

Yes..It happened in promo thread but let's unite here in AT... I wanna put full stop to that...

Want my old Natasha back in action.. I was not offended anytime but I felt bad for doing it... Because of me, many posts created like other forums... Supporting and Accusing... healthy disagreements are lovable... It happens... But never think that your views offended anyone.. I also do felt that Archit looked like be a good step dad material but you said he was always good as uncle( mom's brother or Dad's brother) for jugnu ( not only parents sometimes uncle also plays the important role in making kids understand their parents pov which Archit did..

jey3ram thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonia.KN

If I am bit rude I am sorry but if someone post next episodes written updates in AT thats so annoying.Make separate thread n don't ruin other opportunity to be excited.

Due to this many times Me as well others couldn't take part in discussion.29th ka theek hai tum logon ne 30th ka be post kar diya so pathetic

Leela you r thread maker plz post some guide lines for it.Also written update should be different sticky topic.If you guys ll not stop I ll report

Sorry.. I only posted..

I'll delete.. I dunno about this.. we shouldn't post updates... I only have AT experiences in IF.. I thought it was normal... Voot released next day episode.. that's why I posted.. hereafter I won't post any updates in AT..