Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 LIVE WU 28 Sep 2020 DT NT Pg4

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Episode begins with AnuPre weeping and hugging . They share the pain of their baby daughter’s demise . Anu gets emotional n cups Pre’s face , shares her pain of losing their daughter . He was unawares about this he laments .

Anu feels guilty not knowing about his Sneha , he thought Pre was keeping the girl away from him tk take her revenge. Little did he know she was bearing her loss all alone. Today he understood her anger n her hatred . He still believed she was in some hostel, hidden from his eyes . He had waited for her , he wanted a glimpse of his Sneha at Shivi’s marriage .

He had just yearned to see how she looked, if her eyes looked like Pre , if her face resembled his , he yearned to see  his little girl come running to him n hug him calling him Papa !!

AnuPre weep as Anu tells  her how not a single day had passed when he did not think of his Sneha ,  he had thought of Revealing everything to her, apologising to her for doing wrong to her . Little did he know that she was not away from him but she was no more . He weeps . He was in the dark about losing his daughter for ever . He feels her loss n weeps that he will never again see his daughter . Sneha’s birth moments come flooding to his mind .he holds a Pre’s hands to his face n weeps . He says he was a poor dad, he deserved this only . Pre feels sorry for him n hugs n consoles him

Title song plays in BG in slow motion .

AnuPre soon realise they are in hospital. Kau is sitting by Kukki’s bedside holding her hand as she lies in Coma. Monu calls him n shows concern for what happened at hospital n feels sorry that Kau’s love had slipped into coma. That KauKi love story ended even before it began !! Kau assures his love will remain with him for ever , she will never ever go away . He will,wait for her till his last breath , he will always love her . Kukki opens her eyes n over hears Kaushik. Doc checks Kukki n wants to give good news to Anu, Nurse wants to share this news to Kaushik but Kukki asks her not to reveal her recovery with Kaushik so this his real face is revealed . 
latwr nurse informs Kaushik that Kukki was out of come but kept him in the dark so that he stopped chasing her . AnuPre are relieved that Kukki was better now . AnuPre are busy n leave for work Pre leaves driver with vehicle for Kukki . Kukki assures Anushka was coming n she would reach home with her friend .

Kaushik feels hurt by Kukki’s rejection. He remembers her harsh words . 

Kukki reaches home and tells Shivi how she behaved with Kaushik, as she wanted to send him away from her . Shivi give sher a patient hearing n then remarks Kukki was in love with Kaushik.

Shivi feels nice about KauKi, love stories were always beautiful where ever they started but who know where destiny takes them .. just like AnuPre.....

Pre reaches orphanage , she meets Chandrika and Priyanka . She asks if her papers were ready . Chandrika asks what papers . Pre says adoption papers as she wanted to adopt Samidha 

Chandrika glares at Priyanka .Chandrika tells Pre with apology that she could not adopt Samidha .as she was already adopted . 
Pre wanted to adopt a Samidha ,she demands to k ow the name of the person who had adopted Samidha . Pre was very attached to Samidha . She would request that person to accept another child n give Samidha tk apre . For Pre Samidha was the same as Sneha . Pre Chandrika argument , Pre is ready to give her anything everything, just to get Samidha . Chandrika says what Pre wanted was not possible because that person wanted specifically Samidha only . Pre demands to know the name but Chandrika refuses to divulge .

Priyanka asks Pre to check from register herself . Chandrika tries to pull out that register from Pre as Pre tries to look into it . Soon Pre learns Komolika adopted Samidha !! 

last few  moments 

Chandrika slaps Priyanka for giving the adoption register document to Pre to check out who had adopted Samidha .

Priyanka is shocked to learn Samidha was adopted by Komolika .

She berates Chandrika Di for giving Samidha to Komo despite knowing what kind of a woman she was !!

Pre is unable to understand what discussion was going on between the two of them Priyanka tells apre that once again Kom has separated her daughter away from her .

Pre wonders what was being discusssed . Priyanka then reveals Samidha was her long lost daughter Sneha . And she was taken away by Kom . Her name had been changed on arrival at the orphanage .

Chandrika is scared at this revelation.

Precap

Kom is sitting in the hall with Anu n Samidha. She tells Anunthat she adopted this kid as she was missing her family very much n getting emotional . Niv is vehemently against this n asks a Kom to return this girl back from where ever she got it. Having one’s own blood ties was very important . Kom retorts that she can assume this was their own blood .

Later MoNi ask Kom about this blood line thing Kom reveals Samidha was Sneha , warns MoNi that this should not be revealed t Anurag 

To their utter shock Anurag has already overheard Kom and glares at her . Kom is taken aback !!!

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: BilliCat.

Hey guys, 

This is regarding posting of the GIF in written update thread. 

You can post GIFs and pictures related to the current episode but please do not post it on the first page as Suta would be posting the written update on first page and if someone has less internet speed it would be hard for them to read the update. 

If you are posting GIFs in other pages, one post shouldn't have more than 2 GIFs/ pictures. The post shouldn't be only GIFs/pictures either. 

-KZK2 DT

Hey Guys, 

Moral policing: Moral policing is not allowed in the forum. We have been constantly asking members to just report rather than attacking each other. We do not allow any sort of comments against any members views.  You can disagree to their point of view. 

for example: 

Member 1: Earth is flat 

Member 2: I do not agree with you. I feel earth is round. You can believe in whatever you want though.

This is not moral policing . 

Member 1: Moon is flat 

Member 2: You views are invalid. Your views are stupid. 

This is moral policing. 

Referring to Sneha as Sneha Rishab Bajaj/ prerish as parents : Since this is not mentioned in the show and prerish arent married in the show, they aren't legal parents too. So please refrain from mentioning things which aren't mentioned in the show. If it has been mentioned in the show, you can PM me the clip.

KZK2 DT

Originally posted by: Koeli

1) Chit Chatting is not allowed in EDT. For that please use Chat Club

2) Do not post pictures or memes that are not related to the show/episodes in EDT. 

KZK2 DT

Hey guys,

Written update thread is not a place to bring all the previous track discussions. Kindly keep the discussion to that day's episode. 

Coming to questioning other members view, guys why is it so hard to just respect other people's opinion? If you do not like a character, its understandable, we have give you freedom to discuss it in a decent way but why drag other member's views? Even though you are not talking to someone's face, there is a person sitting behind every ID. When we talk about mental health, we all are sp supportive of each other. Why cant that be followed in every thread. If you disagree with someone's pov, its perfectly fine but mocking them and bringing in old issues does not help anyone. 

Every single post we keep explaining what is allowed and what is not, even then rules are broken without a second thought. if members get warning or WL, then they feel that we are being strict or we are being partial.  We do understand sometimes we post things out of anger but please go through your own post before posting it. Even if someone's view doesn't sound right to you, you do not have to mock them or question them. 

if you feel confused about what is allowed and what is not, please PM one of us. (Appy and Erum are inactive at the moment so for now, you can only pM me. ) 

-KZK2 DT

Posting this here too so that you can go through it. The thread will be reviewed later on 

Hey guys, 

These are some of the questions I have got in the recent times. clearing them for you. Will update the rules too so its clear for everyone.

1. Using names used in the serial/official channel : ANY name used in this serial/official channels can be used here too. Whether it be animal name, age based name. anything.  If this offends you, you can discuss this with higher DTs. Please do not report posts saying they are instigating us by using a name which was used in the serial. This is ONLY allowed for characters. 

Some of the questions which came to me are : housefly is animal ref, buddha bajaj is age shaming. If it was used in the serial, we will allow that usage. If it can be used on national television, it can be used here too. 

We allow sarcastic comments on characters too. Please ensure your sarcasm is not breaking any of IF COC rules. Do not create new names for characters/couples. Triggering topics like character death, rape etc do not come under sarcasm. 

2. Bringing unwanted discussion in the written update. Written update is not frustration thread where you discuss the entire season. Discuss only THAT day's episode. That is all. Do not bring in past GIFs too. This is applicable for every other thread too.

3. Instigating fans : We allow sarcastic comments on characters but bringing in topics unrelated to topics will be considered as instigation. 

For example: since you are using bapre we will use filthy housefly too or saying since you use crybaby we will use baaz too. Is this discussion related to the topic? No. This or similar posts will be considered as instigators post. 

4. Using Sneha/Sneha Rishab Bajaj /cutie pie: Yesterday many members has PMed me proof how both were used in either serial, promo, bts clips etc. So I am going to allow the usage of all these names for now.  This rule has not been set yet. Once Appy and Erum comes back, will have a discussion with them too and come to a decision. 

5. Reporting : We get 100+ reports daily and believe it or not most of the reports are not breaking any rules. Its your right to report but please check the rules before reporting. if you have questions, please PM me for now. Once Appy and Erum comes back you can PM anyone of us three. 

6. Moral policing : We take this very seriously. Many members tend to come back to us saying they weren't moral policing or mocking. We understand your intentions might not have been to moral police but please read your posts before posting. Even if you moral police/mock/question members and edit the post, we will take necessary action. 

Disagreeing to your post is not moral policing. 

Lastly, you cant ask us to put our legs in both the boats. You want freedom of speech in forum and also want to restrict all possible words. How is this even possible? Rules cant be different for any fandom. Understand that the characters are not real and are not going to get hurt  because of the sarcasm but other members are. 

Kindly consider this as the final warning and please read through this properly. If I see the same issue repeating, you would get a WL directly without any WPM. 

-KZK2 DT

Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Annnndddd the countdown for the last week begins!!!

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Editing team failed badly..

Breakdown was good but post that it shifted to kukki, both anupre dint carry that sadness forward it was just cut. 

Editing and narrative failed. 

shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ok. Unpopular opinion here but here it goes😁😁😁:

These are few inputs from my theatre days. 

When we hear something that breaks us but still have something we can do about it. Some hope. Some action. Some comfort that at least something was good. Then a person reacts differently. He becomes restless cause he wants to do what can be done as soon as possible to avoid further damage. Parth excels in this. 💕💕💕💕💕💕

When we hear something that breaks and also has an anger attached to it with someone. Cause it's some other person's fault. You can blame it on him/her. You are angry why that person did that to you. Then a person reacts differently. He becomes angry, maybe breaks things and confronts that person who was to blame. Parth excels in this also. 💕💕💕💕💕💕

And then there is the third type that we rarely see in ITV, especially for the main lead. 

What if we hear something that breaks us completely? There's no hope. No restlessness. No anger. Only guilt, numbness and helplessness. Anurag did something thinking for 8 years that what he did was right, what he did was the biggest sacrifice of his life, comparing himself to thornbird and were successful in protecting the love of his life and daughter. He kept himself at a high horse all these years. Having a really small hope somewhere that he gets to see his daughter someday. This hope became strong when the love of his life came back. Just one glimpse of his daughter he wanted. We saw that on Shivani's mehendi how much his eyes were looking for her. 

And then everything comes crashing down when he gets to know from Prerna that there is no daughter that he can see. She was dead all these years when he was thinking she is fine somewhere. He realises that he did a blunder. He didn't keep his promise either to Prerna or Sneha. That helplessness where you didn't even have the energy to react was what was beautifully portrayed. Prerna was in front of him and he was the reason of all her pain. And he thought she was fine somewhere? How could he be so clueless? Parth for sure needs a bit improvement here. But I am not least bit disappointed. Cause today my heart sank with the helplessness that he portrayed in his complete body language and voice. He was completely guilt ridden and blamed himself for everything. I was glad they didn't make him go in defensive or aggressive mode. It wasn't dramatic. 

This is why I loved him today. 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

And Eri💞💞💞💞 You amaze me everytime. With no word you expressed so much. Prerna doesn't know anything yet but she could feel his pain. She saw his soul breaking today and you excelled the emotional scene as always💕💕💕💕

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFqvS_GhN8h/?igshid=ps77g2rj0g0k

As for the rest of the episode, transition to the next scene wasn't great. It felt too rushed. Thank god Kuki ko coma main nahi bheja. Aaj hi saara clear ho gaya. Didn't wanted additional episodes on that. 

And finalllyyyyyyyy!  Prerna gets to know about Sneha and thank god Sneha is with Onu in Precap. 

Edited by shrutiraina007 - 3 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

wow  the  big point  of the show  it just meh  😒

acvha hua  koi expectation nahi thi

they made anu worst father  

ML track me pre was worst mother  kabbdi khelo with  kom 

now  in this track  anu is worst father  forever majboor .

cvs  kyun dialouge dete ho anu ko when u dont have not any plan to give any substance to anu 

bus yahi ek baat bolungi  show  bht  sahi time pe band  ho gaya 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Itne sasti breakdown woh bhi apne beti kay death news sunne kay baaaad yeah serf Anurag hi de sakte hain 👎🏼..imean usko aj pata chala kyu prerna itne gussa tha usse, kyu revenge revenge khela..i mean common. ...u pushed her from bridge toh iske baaad pre keya tumse peyara peyara look degi ? And aj bhi housefly basu ka self centered dialogues... Maine 8 sal aeise socha ,bhaise socha,mein aisa kia bhaisa kia ...main main main...thak nehi jate keya ..8 sal u dint bother to search ur beti aur aj execuse de rahe ho...bhaise editing team kisi aur character ka consistency rakkhe yah na rakkhe filthy housefly basu ka acche khase consistency rakhe hain ..yeah character hamesha sei aeise selfish n self centred tha..aj bhi main main.. 👎🏼...👎🏼👎🏼......... And how prerna easily sare gam bhul gayeee ..hugging consoling 🤣... Keya mockery characters ...inko basss yeahi ata hain hug karo har jagah har mauke pe..yeah kasautii zindaagi kay nehi leads pair ki hugging zindaagi kay without any purpose or situation....👎🏼

. And as usual last saturday meine jo bola once again parth samthaaan ruined the whole emotional scene  with his mediocre non expressional crying acts .... More than break down it was looking like mockery scene unfortunately..

Chalo show ka ek high point..most awaited scene ko beautifully they ruined... 😆..i hope aeise thirdclass breakdown kisi aur ko nasib na ho...🤢

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Itne sasti breakdown woh bhi apne beti kay death news sunne kay baaaad yeah serf Anurag hi de sakte hain 👎🏼..imean usko aj pata chala kyu prerna itne gussa tha usse, kyu revenge revenge khela..i mean common. ...u pushed her from bridge toh iske baaad pre keya tumse peyara peyara look degi ? And aj bhi housefly basu ka self centered dialogues... Maine 8 sal aeise socha ,bhaise socha,mein aisa kia bhaisa kia ...main main main...thak nehi jate keya ..8 sal u dint bother to search ur beti aur aj execuse de rahe ho...bhaise editing team kisi aur character ka consistency rakkhe yah na rakkhe filthy housefly basu ka acche khase consistency rakhe hain ..yeah character hamesha sei aeise selfish n self centred tha..aj bhi main main.. 👎🏼...👎🏼👎🏼......... And how prerna easily sare gam bhul gayeee ..hugging consoling 🤣... Keya mockery characters ...inko basss yeahi ata hain hug kiss karo har jagah...yeah kasautii zindaagi kay nehi leads pair ki hugging kissing zindaagi kay....👎🏼

. And as usual last saturday meine jo bola once again parth samthaaan ruined the whole emotional scene  with his mediocre non expressional crying scene .... More than break down it was looking like mockery scene ..

Chalo show ka ek high point..most awaited scene ko beautifully they ruined... 😆..i hope aeise thirdclass breakdown kisi aur ko nasib na ho...🤢

You mean the most awaited scene went kaput? It bombed and how! 😒🤣

Filthy housefly Basu never disappoints. 

Insanely toxic and senseless love story. Wah! 

Edited by Wistfulness - 3 years ago
hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Parth what's wrong with you. Buck up before your next project. You were never this bad. So please do better. 

Coming to the scene. I LOVED IT. this scene was one of the most awaited and it did not disappoint. I'm glad they gave this scene its deserved importance and focussed on it. Anurag's dialogues were brilliant. - (acting was a let down). He finally said the things I wanted to hear. He realized the enormity of his crimes. Of what it had cost prerna. He realized how thoroughly he has failed his daughter. He realized he deserves all this pain.. "kis kis baat ki maafi maangoon main tumse". This one line was the best of the lot because it showed that even Anurag realizes that his mistakes far outweigh his good intentions. 

I especially loved his dialogues because they focussed on all the promises he had made his daughter and how thoroughly he failed in them. He couldn't protect his daughter, couldn't give her happiness, love and contentment. And today the foils paradise he was living in, thinking sneha is happy with prerna was also shattered. And he had the guts to accept that he bloody well deserved this and more. I was especially waiting for this scene to show Anurag blaming himself and prerna comforting him. That is not to say he doesn't deserve it. He still deserves her wrath. But seeing him broken and going through the same pain she has held for 8 years makes her realize that there's more here than she thought. And made her realize that despite everything, if there's one person who was going through the same grief as her, it was this person standing in front of her. Anurag blaming himself at a time when prerna takes a step to comfort him was what I was most looking forward to with this scene and it didn't disappoint. More than anything I was really worried last week that the sneha matter going to get swept under the carpet completely. I'm glad this much awaited breakdown was given its deserved importance and had good writing. If only the acting had matched up. 

Erica was good though. 

Minor matter: daughter is in the hospital and is in a coma and the father doesn't even bother to come?? 🤔

Edited by hope4u - 3 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

You mean the most awaited scene went kaput? It bombed and how! 😒🤣

Filthy housefly Basu never disappoints. 

Insanely toxic and senseless love story. Wah! 

No no housefly basu forever intact...he never ever will disappoint u ...i shocked...he was justifying himself ..🤣. i may dislike this character but atleast itna nehi socha kay aeise niklega...🤪On demand Centric track mila jarur parth samthaan ko no doubt lekin iss taraki breakdown ka umeed na tha... Apne beti ka death news sune hain housefly lekin what was his action? 5 min ka rona dhona usmein adhe time mein mein...meine 8 sal sneha ko yaad kia.. Meine sangeet mein pata karne ki koshish ki kaha hain sneha..meine socha sneha ko hostel bhej dia 🤣.. Tabhi toh mein sochu kyu tum mujhse itna gussa ho ..🤣

Bhai apne beti ka news sunke kaun is yaraki lame words bolte hain? 🤣... Ha housefly basu se aeisei umeed tha though..but itna mockery ka ummed nei tha 🤣

No words for mahan prerna ji... Prerna ji maan gaye ..dhakka woh ka hote hain . 

And maje ki baaat sun death news kay baad inke mockery breakdown 2/3 min kay andar kuki pe transit hogeya... I was like accha chalo prena ka breakdown toh 8 sal sei hoying but crybaby basu kay liye toh yeah news aj hi aya na...phirbhi how could he transfer his emotions with a second for other... No monologue..no guilt ..no shame nothing ...

In a word cv saste mein nipat dia... No depth nothing .