Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Luvpari345

Wow congrats to sid 🥳 but manna padega sid solos ko phat gayi kal se they didn’t sleep 😆neck to neck competition poll and shehnaazians gave tough fight to them. It reminded yday Punjab Vs Rajasthan match😭🤣

Unfortunately it was Sid fans vs Sana solos only, it is as Sid solos vs all fandoms! If only Sana solos they didn’t have to fight so much! As Hungama online polls and other polls are won with larger margins

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

Mene bola tha bhai hi jeetega😆

Par end mein sid fans ki phat gayi thi😆. Ye online polls mein hamesha aisa hi hota hai . Lightly lete hai shuru mein baad mein mehnat karte hain.

Sid vs manveer mein to kyaa kyaa papad bele they sum sab ne😆

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Par end mein sid fans ki phat gayi thi😆. Ye online polls mein hamesha aisa hi hota hai . Lightly lete hai shuru mein baad mein mehnat karte hain.

Sid vs manveer mein to kyaa kyaa papad bele they sum sab ne😆

🤣Us din BB vali feel I thi sahi mein

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

Unfortunately it was Sid fans vs Sana solos only, it is as Sid solos vs all fandoms! If only Sana solos they didn’t have to fight so much! As Hungama online polls and other polls are won with larger margins

I don’t think so for sure sid solos got support from paras mahira sidra arti jasmine some Jennifer fans And haters of sana like himanshi fans and sana got support from Asim Vishal fans rashmi fans who are sid haters and Prachi desai fans as sana fans Supported them for birthday trending. which hungama online poll ? Wtf I didn’t even know it. 

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yup this was similar to voot poll which happened just before final voting in Bb13. Sidhearts were taking it lightly and for a brief period shehnaaziand went ahead. Phir last ke 2 ghante jaage sid fans😆.

Iss baar bhi accha competition hua

They everytime underestimate shehnaaz fans and wohi log actual competition hai ab🤣 Asim fans the competition during bb but not anymore.

Ashhima3 thumbnail

Finally it seems sid has won the bb goat title. It was a tough competition in the end it seems. 

This just reaffirms my faith that if not for rangu shaanpatti in finale with msp promo, sidnaaz wld defo be in top 5.

Sid vs asim was a complete cakewalk thsi time. 70 vs 30 

https://twitter.com/PremSha23719235/status/1310489175724945408?s=19

Intru other polls Sid won with bigger margin but yeah as it was Sid fans vs all and when other fandoms jumps in, they only put a vote and go as they wouldn’t put extra effort where as own fandom works hard to make your idol win! And here Doc or HH did nothing and HH is seasonal I understand but doc even today runs lives in their names and he had no courage to accept directly at all! He is doing things to please more than being real self 

Ashhima3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luvpari345

I don’t think so for sure sid solos got support from paras mahira sidra arti jasmine some Jennifer fans And haters of sana like himanshi fans and sana got support from Asim Vishal fans rashmi fans who are sid haters and Prachi desai fans as sana fans Supported them for birthday trending. which hungama online poll ? Wtf I didn’t even know it. 

they got none support as they never went to ask support from anyone! Which Jennifer page are we talking about? And pahira fan page didn’t bother to even comment! Jasmin fan page is with 220 followers!  

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

What a match today. My home team rajasthan does a record chase.🥳

Crirkcet is such a gr8 form of entertainment.  Clean ,suspenseful and so exciting. So glad it has come back. This season will be the most successful I feel. India has been deprived of it for so long this time 

You know what, I missed it! I was so fed up with Tewatia’s slog performance that I went off to sleep cursing him and the line up for not bringing in Archer while my husband stuck on to watch only to inform me gleefully today morning of what had transpired 😕 CSK would do good to learn what a chase means from RR 😒

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritzie

Thanks Uma for the new CC thread and a good reminder about keeping safe online and offline (regardless of gender). I really loved that part where you insisted on safety regardless gender. Trust is such a beautiful feeling and it shouldn't be limited to seeing physical friendship only. It's unfortunate that some bad people take advantage of somebody's trust and then good people are blamed why they trusted them. But we will find good and bad people everywhere and mistakes happen, isn't it? We need to encourage good behaviour for trust to flourish. I am getting too philosophical and I can put it on the recent Internet safety and concerns sessions I attended. 😆

I also appreciated that the person on Twitter was bold and socially responsible to share it publicly for others to be cautious. Kudos to her.👍🏼

Coming to BB, I am not making any commitments for now. I wasn't a regular BB watcher so forget visiting IF. It was only BB13 for my curiosity around sidnaaz and others perspective on them that I came here. 😆And boom, the addiction. As I am still struggling hard with detoxing of that one, I am very worried for the next one. Hope I can win the war against myself😆.  But till then let's enjoy the brief joys that we get from sidnaaz. 

I completely agree that we need more good people online and good behavior to flourish for the internet to be a safe space. But I am not too trusting after having had umpteen hits and misses myself and having had to support others through it and also, it’s not worth it. The virtual world doesn’t give 10% as much as the real world in terms of human relationships and its outcomes. So, this can be a distraction, but not home. You get what I mean? 

My Sidnaaz addiction has been handled and I don’t see BB repeats at all and if someone sends me something exceptional, I enjoy it. I am always game to rewatch their live on a rainy day, but it’s no longer a need. Same with BB- watching it used to be a priority until now every year. No more after seeing the extent to which contestants and producers manipulate us and I don’t even want to go into details. But anyway, I used to watch MTV’s reality shows for timepass and now with Prince, Colors is being extra smart in trying to hook all crowds. I really hope Sidnaaz will not be on BB. I don’t like my sentiments being exploited to that extent where they continue to maintain the friends game on reality tv again. 

Edited by Uma2010 - 3 years ago