Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Itihaas gawah he, whenever logo changes the content degrades 

I think it depends. The new trend of these minimalist flat logos suck. But there are some good redesigns with the new internet companies. Instagram, Netflix, Airbnb. It's the old ones that screw up ðŸ˜†

NightonEarth thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

any ideas...how Kangna didi is going to insert herself in this situation as a victim?? 

Don't want to give Kangu any ideas but " Yash Raj ji was a MCP didn't give me any chances because i am a woman and feminist people and their selective feminism . blah blah blah"🥺😭

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: NightonEarth

Don't want to give Kangu any ideas but " Yash Raj ji was a MCP didn't give me any chances because i am a woman and feminist people and their selective feminism . blah blah blah"🥺😭

She said no to Sultan 

Good cause she would’ve ruined it ðŸ˜†

But they have her a chance 

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

50 celebrities to be named in YRF50! Coincidence, much!

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

any ideas...how Kangna didi is going to insert herself in this situation as a victim?? 

Are we sure YRF has no film with Kangana for YRF50? Thats the only way to keep her shut😆

Kaafi options hai, the usuals:

1. She will count the number of insiders (vs outsiders) who r in those films and lash out.

2. Curse the existence of the star kids who hav landed upcoming YRF films. Oh wait, and also curse outsiders, coz she is the only deserving outsider; every1 else must to be abused. Usne bechare Pankaj Tripathi ko nahi choda after watching Gunjan😆

3. She will say she rejected some YRF films for blah blah reasons or do the opposite and question how dare they not approach her.

4. Mock the new logo and say logo se kya hota hai and insert some evil comment about character.

Waise bhi there is a doubt if Aditya is real. M sure if its Aditya vs UFOs, more ppl can claim to have seen UFOs. 🤣Kangana wont get any response from him. If push comes to shove, YRF issues a statement🤣

Kangana ka time waste hoga. I m pretty sure Rani/Adi wont respond.

I am amazed that YRF is still going ahead with this grand plan between all this. The show must go on?😆 They also know ki gaaliya hi padengi mostly.

Edited by togepe30 - 3 years ago
Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Will do a vaastu of the new logo and claim its anti Indian

GumGum thumbnail

Do people care? 

Ennuyi thumbnail

Something new.. warna whi RR of sex drugs kangana SSR

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

Something new.. warna whi RR of sex drugs kangana SSR