Can we expect more boldness in this show ?

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Well I m liking the show but my only question is why they want to show that a mom is suitable more as a slave than being a independent woman ? 

Talking about the show I would love if Preeti slapped Tarun for his rude behaviour . Why makers are encouraging such behavior ? This is not woman empowerment show ...

Star plus already had Anupama enough to show abla naari ... And I thought shaadi mubarak will be different but it's same type thinking show ! 

When will indian television makers realise that by showing her weak in starting will give a independent and strong message ? 

What they are showing is not good ...Mummy ko naukar etc yahi sab aap aaj ke bachho ko sikha rahe ho ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

The precap broke my heart. I thought Preeti is gonna slap Tarun but she just accepted the challenge. Anyway i wish Rati's nightmare's bossy Preeti come true in future. I cant see Preeti standing dumb infront of her son and DIL, like who the hell are they to yell at her !!!

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Neonholic

The precap broke my heart. I thought Preeti is gonna slap Tarun but she just accepted the challenge.

The same thing that had me baffled. Why is tarun always so hysteric whenever talking to preeti? He either looks high on drugs or as if she stomped on his heart or something..weird but that's how he is! And why did preeti wager her freedom with him? He wants to take Her home to demean her and she agrees! Who is he to give her ultimatum!! I personally feel that preeti is pagued by denial.

Anyway i wish Rati's nightmare's bossy Preeti come true in future. I cant see Preeti standing dumb infront of her son and DIL, like who the hell are they to yell at her !!!

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I agree with your every line but strongly agree with your 'drug' point. I had noticed that whenever he yell at Preeti he loses his shit and yell the crap out of himself. His facial expressions completely change. Is he taking drugs ? There's something i feel mysterious about this Tarun ? 🤨

Edited by Neonholic - 3 years ago