Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

As you sow, shall you reap.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

🤣

However, reporters present at the scene disputed Bhandari’s version. Imran Kahn of Times Now tweeted, “TRP PUNCH:Just few facts: @ndtv reporter and @republic reporter had a small altercation over coming into each former’s frame. Provoking him and directing at others who were reporting. R reporter said- *Yeh chai biscuit wale reporters* & other slurs- provoked othrs & led to this.”

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Why do they line up outside ncb office? Not like ncb would not make anything public before confirmation because there's something called professional ethics. Arnabs and Navikas would get every detail before Deepika/Sara reach home. 

Or they were there to ask most important question like 'Deepika, kya aap drugs leti ho?' and then chase her car like gutter level stalkers.

oyebollywood thumbnail

these reporters were searching for Sallu Or Maal Hai Kiya Stories 🤣

Kamala05 thumbnail

They are just employees , wish Mr Goswami was in his place.

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Taking to Twitter, Bhandari wrote, “Do you know the price for speaking the truth in Maharashtra? The famous faces of the cartel are getting increasingly angry as they get exposed. They sent goon reporters from NDTV and the ABP to beat me up when they did not succeed with the police. But, I am not going to break.”

Other reporters are being sent by the drug cartel.  So not just Bollywood is in their thrall so are NDTV & ABP.

smiley37smiley37smiley37

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Talis

Taking to Twitter, Bhandari wrote, “Do you know the price for speaking the truth in Maharashtra? The famous faces of the cartel are getting increasingly angry as they get exposed. They sent goon reporters from NDTV and the ABP to beat me up when they did not succeed with the police. But, I am not going to break.”

Other reporters are being sent by the drug cartel.  So not just Bollywood is in their thrall so are NDTV & ABP.

smiley37smiley37smiley37

They try so hard to pretend to be genuine reporters fighting for the truth. They should be happy this is a harmless cartel sending goons to beat them. Kuch journalist ko goli maar diya jaata hai permanently chup karwane ke liye. 

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

That was going to happen...Aur bhaago🤣