Arjst thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I feel today's episode is exactly what audience does not want to see and why this show lost tips/audience.

Everybody feared that this is what will happen once Kuhu is carrying Mishti baby as a surrogate mother. Kuhu will throw all sorts of tantrums and Mishtoi will put up with them since its her baby. And BB has both the sisters under her control.

I don't undertand why the makers don't get it.. 

The trps started going down when there were back to back episode of mishti bashing by the family after the lockdown got over...  and after a few happy episodes we are back there. Kuhu can do or say whatever she wants and getaway with it and Mishti just stands in a corner and cries.. this time even Abir can't support her openly since Kuhu is caring his child and they afraid what Kuhu can do if she is upset. In todays episode its clear that Kuhu also has Kunal wrapped around her finger and he is no more on Mishti's side.

Welcome to episode after episode of Mishti bashing and Mishti crying in a corner like a bechari..  How I hate this .. 

Agar yahi dikhana hai then they might as well end this show right now.

Even if Kuhu becomes nice one at the end of track then "say choohe kha Kar bill Haj ko challi", she has managed to destry the happy pregnancy months in the life of Mishti. 

Kuhu makes Mishti miserable but she not happy either.. she is never at peace.

As soon as they proposed surragacy, I had visions of scenes when Kuhu as tortuting Mishti mentally and I just cannot this idea and that is why so much uproar about this track. It almost feels that makers decided to use this track to wean us off this show but making it so hard to watch it. 

Sorry for ranting and raving but I could not take it any more.. what are they trying to show here? what message are they conveying?

give us one reason to like the show, the track or the episode.

I am JUST SO SAD that they turned an upbeat show into such a pathetic one.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Every single MishBir fan has the same thing to say!

Every one of us feared the same and we all have the exact same questions.

Why makers are doing what they are doing? - we don't know and we will never know.

It's just heartbreaking to see them giving a slow painful death to our beloved show. It is as if they are taking a revenge on us for God knows what...

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Every single MishBir fan has the same thing to say!

Every one of us feared the same and we all have the exact same questions.

Why makers are doing what they are doing? - we don't know and we will never know.

It's just heartbreaking to see them giving a slow painful death to our beloved show. It is as if they are taking a revenge on us for God knows what...

I was expecting a lot from the makers when they said the show is going off air but I forgot the leads for them are different. Its just that they are showing that evil always overpowers good deeds. Feel bad for Mishbhir.

They are taking revenge on us bcz we love Mishbhir / RheSha. 

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Simple reason is makers want to close this show and TRP na increase ho so ye sab kar rahe hai .

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Terrible track, terrible way to end the show. That’s just the one word going around in my head today. Terrible terrible terrible!!!!

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Terrible track, terrible way to end the show. That’s just the one word going around in my head today. Terrible terrible terrible!!!!

True😒😭

raishi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Creatives have ruined the show....😭 

They should have given happy Mishbir at least now....

Arjst thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Simple reason is makers want to close this show and TRP na increase ho so ye sab kar rahe hai .

You are making absolute sense

magicworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjst

You are making absolute sense

Sirf TRP reason nahi hai show close hone ka , PH is not interested in this show varna koi to Rajan sir ka article aata jaise jab YJHJK ke offair ke news aayi thi to GUL mam ka article aaya tha. 

One more thing ye jo itne abusive tweets ho rahe usse kuch nahi hoga ulta ending bhi dhang ki nahi milegi. 

magicworld thumbnail

One thing is positive in this show that is Mishbir is together❤️. Chahe kitni bhi pareshani aye they both are together and shayad that is what makers want to portray. Both are together against all odd .