Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Thank you makers for making it easier for me to let go off this show. You have left no stone unturned to make me despise a show I once loved so much. There was a time when I used to wait eagerly for new episodes and updates but now I dread every time I watch an episode or see a spoiler photo. 

You have also successfully made every viewer hate kuhu (idk if that was your true intention considering how much you guys are obsessed with her) πŸ‘

Thanks to you, I am not feeling upset over the show ending anymore. In fact, I am very happy that it's ending. It's better to end this show instead of letting you torture mishbir and us fans. 

But no matter what you do, you cannot take away my love and admiration for mishbir. In my mind mishbir's story ended with their marriage where they lived happily ever after in their mishbir house. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DashOfSass thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

RheShah are the only reason i still tune in every morning to watch this show in bits and pieces. I ll happily take away their happy memories and forever be grateful we got this beautiful jodi β€οΈ

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinutha91

RheShah are the only reason i still tune in every morning to watch this show in bits and pieces. I ll happily take away their happy memories and forever be grateful we got this beautiful jodi β€οΈ

RheShah aur mishbir ne hi fasa diya πŸ˜­ Otherwise I would have never watched this kuhuness crap 

Janu.301017 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Same here...

Thanks to the writing team...to make me easily distract myself from the show...

Yes till the minute before I saw the episode I was hoping some miracle hojay aur show extend ho...but now..I am feeling happy...that show is ending...rather now I think they should end this week itself...no need to wait till October 17...

From surrogacy promo only...I thought to diatrct myself..but kya kare...REASHA mujhe rokliya...ab vo bhi nahi rokpayega....

Goodbye yrhpk....

Thanks for giving  leads where sahi ko sahi aur galat ko galat bolega..aur vo ladki jisne har vakth par usne aawas utayi jo vo feel karthi he..aur vo ladka...jisne harpal vo ladiko sahi samjha...

I will cherish my yrhpk...till marriage and think show vahi khatam hua he...

Edited by Janu.301017 - 3 years ago
Sumaiya27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janu.301017

Same here...

Thanks to the writing team...to make me easily distract myself from the show...

Yes till the minute before I saw the episode I was hoping some miracle hojay aur show extend ho...but now..I am feeling happy...that show is ending...rather now I think they should end this week itself...no need to wait till October 17...

From surrogacy promo only...I thought to diatrct myself..but kya kare...REASHA mujhe rokliya...ab vo bhi nahi rokpayega....

Goodbye yrhpk....

Thanks for giving  leads where sahi ko sahi aur galat ko galat bolega..aur vo ladki jisne har vakth par usne aawas utayi jo vo feel karthi he..aur vo ladka...jisne harpal vo ladiko sahi samjha...

I will cherish my yrhpk...till marriage and think show vahi khatam hua he...

I am actually happy for RheSha that they can finally be set from this PH. They deserve better

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thank you for making this post today πŸ€— because after going through live updates, i just wanted to say one thing 'f*ck this sh*t' πŸ€¬  i think the writers have totally lost it or pata nahi kaunsa maal funk ke likh rahe hai πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ like you absolutely CANNOT justify few characters today onwards.

anyhow, like you said, for mishbir fans show ended long ago with their wedding and few happy moments in between before this baby thing started...right now, rhesha are doing cameo appearances for the sake of their fans is what i will assume ...thank u mishbir for giving us few amazingly amazing moments to smile about, you will be cherished πŸ€—

piyali_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly, I am so glad the show is ending as they cannot ruin the characters any further than this. 

pallavi25 thumbnail

Today is the first ever episode I’m not going to watch!

Congratulations, RS and writers! You are successfully weaning us off this show! πŸ‘

Now I’m only going to watch old episodes until the episodes improve in quality and Mishbir SS.

I don’t want to watch Mishti cry, and Meenu Kuhu win over her, evil winning over goodness. Nope I’m not a masochist nor do I enjoy watching injustice and suffering. 

Good job killing your own show! πŸ‘

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I completely agree with you..

For me YRHPK ended after Mishbhir got married. 

Behind-d-scenes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

Thank you makers for making it easier for me to let go off this show. You have left no stone unturned to make me despise a show I once loved so much. There was a time when I used to wait eagerly for new episodes and updates but now I dread every time I watch an episode or see a spoiler photo. 

You have also successfully made every viewer hate kuhu (idk if that was your true intention considering how much you guys are obsessed with her) πŸ‘

Thanks to you, I am not feeling upset over the show ending anymore. In fact, I am very happy that it's ending. It's better to end this show instead of letting you torture mishbir and us fans. 

But no matter what you do, you cannot take away my love and admiration for mishbir. In my mind mishbir's story ended with their marriage where they lived happily ever after in their mishbir house. 

Now its easy to say goodbye. 

I have no idea who the writers creatives are of this show. Do they even watch their own show because any sane person can say where they are going wrong. Bas inhi ko nehi pata hai. Audience feed back to kamse kam le sakte hai. Writer ko pata nehi to this forums has so many amazing fan fiction they can borrow ideas from there. 

Har show mein aisa ghatiya story hota hai kya yrhpk kuch special hai? This is the only show i am watching after many many years.worst worst kind of writing.

Edited by brigthsunshine - 3 years ago