Kuhu and her kaands that never got exposed - Updated

DashOfSass thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Okay guys i created this separate topic to vent out all my frustration. Seeing this one character commit blunders after blunder and not getting called out for it is totally getting on my nerves now. I as an audience deserve a closure at least for my own sanity and peace of mind. 

I am writing down all the kaands i can recall which nobody found out about. Feel free to add more if i missed any and pour out your frustration.

1) Janmashtami fall from pyramid

2) Pills kaand (MH family and kunal are still unaware)

3) Breaking khaandaani Necklace post marriage 

4) Email fiasco

5) Selling her womb for money and property

6) Making sure mishbir got caught in their dating phase in the worst possible way 

Edited by vinutha91 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Oooh this is gonna be a loooong novel 🤣

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you for making this post 👏

Kuhu also forced mishti on mishbir's wedding day to let her get married first. Only Jas knows about it

I will add more if I can remember 

DashOfSass thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

Thank you for making this post 👏

Kuhu also forced mishti on mishbir's wedding day to let her get married first. Only Jas knows about it

I will add more if I can remember 

Yes, how can i forget that! That day was the beginning to the official downfall of this despicable character! 

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh wow! You included the email and the pills thing also even after MA finding out about it and Abir using the pills thing for his own advantage (i.e. to hide Mishti's "crime" which he did not know she hadn't committed by then). 

Must say people watching are much more patient with MA's hypocrisies to be only obsessing over Kuhu's mistakes.

Also, why are people salty over MA being exposed during their dating phase when she basically outed Kuhu and Kunal just so she wouldn't have to reveal that she was with Abir. (which is already pretty two faced because Mishti 1.0 couldn't seem to hide anyone else's secrets except her own - refer - Mishti feeling guilty over not telling Varsha about Kuhu's divorce during Navratri)

DashOfSass thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquaHP

Oh wow! You included the email and the pills thing also even after MA finding out about it and Abir using the pills thing for his own advantage (i.e. to hide Mishti's "crime" which he did not know she hadn't committed by then). 

Must say people watching are much more patient with MA's hypocrisies to be only obsessing over Kuhu's mistakes.

Also, why are people salty over MA being exposed during their dating phase when she basically outed Kuhu and Kunal just so she wouldn't have to reveal that she was with Abir. (which is already pretty two faced because Mishti 1.0 couldn't seem to hide anyone else's secrets except her own - refer - Mishti feeling guilty over not telling Varsha about Kuhu's divorce during Navratri)

Honestly Aqua, i dont have the patience to justify my fav characters at this point. 

As i already said, this post is dedicated to Kuhu and her kaands which according to me did not get exposed completely. Feel free to make separate post to call out Mishbir and their Kaands. 

Sonali1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Its of no use to tell mishbir fans anything they have blind hatred towards kuhu . She has done a lot of wrong this but she has suffered the most as well . 

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bold-That is because Mishbir have committed maybe one or two mistakes (and a lot of good deeds which overcompensates their mistakes) while Kuhu............

DashOfSass thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya1605

Its of no use to tell mishbir fans anything they have blind hatred towards kuhu . She has done a lot of wrong this but she has suffered the most as well . 

We are anything but blind fans 😊 We have always called them out for their wrong doings. May be you have missed reading them.

Yes, those who wish ill upon others are the ones who suffer the most and rightfully so. 

Edited by vinutha91 - 3 years ago
aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dotslover22

Bold-That is because Mishbir have committed maybe one or two mistakes (and a lot of good deeds which overcompensates their mistakes) while Kuhu............

What are these good deeds?