Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 LIVE Written Updates 25 Sep 2020

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Prerna learns the truth ?

Shivi breaks her alliance with Ron , she refuses to marry a guy who destroys people’s lives with drugs . She hails  a taxi n goes off home, asking him to inform his family while she will handle hers . Ron tries to stop Shivi but fails .

At orphanage Priyanka is happy to know from Chandrika that Samidha was Sneha . Sam was yearning for her mother n Pre was yearning for her daughter for years on end. They both will be so happy to find each other !! thinks Priyanka.

Chandrika  tortures Priyanka n prevents her from revealing truth to Pre . She threatens to get their own daughter kidnapped if she breathed a word to Pre . Kom was the one who gave them the money to send their own daughter to expensive schools n meet their expenses . Sam was their goose  who laid golden eggs . How could Priyanka give he away to Pre so easily ??

Suddenly Sam comes running wailing that she had seen a bad dream ..... that Kom was attacking Sam with a knife n Pre was trying to save her n was badly injured .Priyanka hugs n calms uoset Sam .

Sam wants to talk to Pre. Priyanka calls Pre , Sam requests Pre to sing a “Lori “ lullaby..  

Pre sings  ...”chandaniya chupp ja na re ....” 
Sam falls asleep .

Ron is seen waiting outside Shivi ‘s house and gets emotional as he gets FBs of their romantic moments , how Shivi had taken his side n supported him. He calls Shivi but she is very upset n weeping , she mutters that she will not longer tolerate nonsense , blocks his number on her mobile .

At BB Anu returns home early morn ., Kom questions him where was he all night , he narrates how he spent the entire night with Pam, how they laughed at Kom, how Kom thought she had cracked the deal of the year , how she got the shock of a set back of 100 crores the moment she stepped into that company !! He appreciates Pre, how she lured Kom to become the boss, she did well , Kom fumes .

Priyanka meets Pre n thanks her for ordering flowers from her shop. She wants to tell Pre about Sneha but stops herself remembering Chandrika’s threat to get their own daughter kidnapped n killed.

She asks Pre to adopt Samidha , she was so attached to her n fell asleep peacefully after listening to her lullaby. She knew Pre did not have a child, she suggests a child would be addition to her family . Pre agrees to adopt the kid she loved a lot. 

Kom is driving ,she recollects how Anu mocked her deal, how Pre  had mocked her for her fault , How Baj asked her to pay 200 crores . how she faced a Set back by 100 crores. Kom goes to meet Chandrika n wants to adopt Samidha . Chandrika says she will never give away Sam as she was the goose that laid golden edges, she was her old age retirement plans, because of Sam they could get money from Kom, Kom gets infuriated, she attacks Chandrika with a knife n asks Chandrika to stop playing games n  quote her price . 
 Chandrika demands 2 crores, Kom offers 4 crores n asks her to hand over Sam ASAP, n ready adoption papers .Pre calls up Baj n informs him about her plans to adopt Sam, Baj informs he was far away, n stuck up at meeting , asks Pre to proceed n he was in agreement . Pre happily proceeds to orphanage with Priyanka. Priyanka accidentally blurts out the name Sneha n Pre gets shocked. . 

At college Kukki refuses to accept Kaushik liked her , Anushka tries to make Kukki realise Kau loved her n acted out of love but Kukki thinks other wise, that he tried to take advantage of her weak moment , tried to take revenge from her by implicating her in this paper leaking crime . She hated Kau.

Kau over hears Kukki n pulls her aside by dragging her by the hand hand , He confesses his love for Kukki , “I love you damn it !!”
kauKi both are shocked . 

precap 
Pre weeps as she accuses Anu of killing their daughter , Anu is confused, Pre weeps that she lost her daughter Sneha because of Anu !!

Anu is shocked , Pre then narrates how Anu gave away their daughter to orphanage 8 yrs back, how that place caught fire , how Sneha was killed  in that fire . Pre weeps uncontrollably as she accuses Anu of being responsible for their daughter’s death, Anu is shocked . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: BilliCat.

Hey guys, 

This is regarding posting of the GIF in written update thread. 

You can post GIFs and pictures related to the current episode but please do not post it on the first page as Suta would be posting the written update on first page and if someone has less internet speed it would be hard for them to read the update. 

If you are posting GIFs in other pages, one post shouldn't have more than 2 GIFs/ pictures. The post shouldn't be only GIFs/pictures either. 

-KZK2 DT

Hey Guys, 

Moral policing: Moral policing is not allowed in the forum. We have been constantly asking members to just report rather than attacking each other. We do not allow any sort of comments against any members views.  You can disagree to their point of view. 

for example: 

Member 1: Earth is flat 

Member 2: I do not agree with you. I feel earth is round. You can believe in whatever you want though.

This is not moral policing . 

Member 1: Moon is flat 

Member 2: You views are invalid. Your views are stupid. 

This is moral policing. 

Referring to Sneha as Sneha Rishab Bajaj/ prerish as parents : Since this is not mentioned in the show and prerish arent married in the show, they aren't legal parents too. So please refrain from mentioning things which aren't mentioned in the show. If it has been mentioned in the show, you can PM me the clip.

KZK2 DT

Originally posted by: Koeli

1) Chit Chatting is not allowed in EDT. For that please use Chat Club

2) Do not post pictures or memes that are not related to the show/episodes in EDT. 

KZK2 DT

Hey guys,

Written update thread is not a place to bring all the previous track discussions. Kindly keep the discussion to that day's episode. 

Coming to questioning other members view, guys why is it so hard to just respect other people's opinion? If you do not like a character, its understandable, we have give you freedom to discuss it in a decent way but why drag other member's views? Even though you are not talking to someone's face, there is a person sitting behind every ID. When we talk about mental health, we all are sp supportive of each other. Why cant that be followed in every thread. If you disagree with someone's pov, its perfectly fine but mocking them and bringing in old issues does not help anyone. 

Every single post we keep explaining what is allowed and what is not, even then rules are broken without a second thought. if members get warning or WL, then they feel that we are being strict or we are being partial.  We do understand sometimes we post things out of anger but please go through your own post before posting it. Even if someone's view doesn't sound right to you, you do not have to mock them or question them. 

if you feel confused about what is allowed and what is not, please PM one of us. (Appy and Erum are inactive at the moment so for now, you can only pM me. ) 

-KZK2 DT

Posting this here too so that you can go through it. The thread will be reviewed later on 

Hey guys, 

These are some of the questions I have got in the recent times. clearing them for you. Will update the rules too so its clear for everyone.

1. Using names used in the serial/official channel : ANY name used in this serial/official channels can be used here too. Whether it be animal name, age based name. anything.  If this offends you, you can discuss this with higher DTs. Please do not report posts saying they are instigating us by using a name which was used in the serial. This is ONLY allowed for characters. 

Some of the questions which came to me are : housefly is animal ref, buddha bajaj is age shaming. If it was used in the serial, we will allow that usage. If it can be used on national television, it can be used here too. 

We allow sarcastic comments on characters too. Please ensure your sarcasm is not breaking any of IF COC rules. Do not create new names for characters/couples. Triggering topics like character death, rape etc do not come under sarcasm. 

2. Bringing unwanted discussion in the written update. Written update is not frustration thread where you discuss the entire season. Discuss only THAT day's episode. That is all. Do not bring in past GIFs too. This is applicable for every other thread too.

3. Instigating fans : We allow sarcastic comments on characters but bringing in topics unrelated to topics will be considered as instigation. 

For example: since you are using bapre we will use filthy housefly too or saying since you use crybaby we will use baaz too. Is this discussion related to the topic? No. This or similar posts will be considered as instigators post. 

4. Using Sneha/Sneha Rishab Bajaj /cutie pie: Yesterday many members has PMed me proof how both were used in either serial, promo, bts clips etc. So I am going to allow the usage of all these names for now.  This rule has not been set yet. Once Appy and Erum comes back, will have a discussion with them too and come to a decision. 

5. Reporting : We get 100+ reports daily and believe it or not most of the reports are not breaking any rules. Its your right to report but please check the rules before reporting. if you have questions, please PM me for now. Once Appy and Erum comes back you can PM anyone of us three. 

6. Moral policing : We take this very seriously. Many members tend to come back to us saying they weren't moral policing or mocking. We understand your intentions might not have been to moral police but please read your posts before posting. Even if you moral police/mock/question members and edit the post, we will take necessary action. 

Disagreeing to your post is not moral policing. 

Lastly, you cant ask us to put our legs in both the boats. You want freedom of speech in forum and also want to restrict all possible words. How is this even possible? Rules cant be different for any fandom. Understand that the characters are not real and are not going to get hurt  because of the sarcasm but other members are. 

Kindly consider this as the final warning and please read through this properly. If I see the same issue repeating, you would get a WL directly without any WPM. 

-KZK2 DT

Sutapasima thumbnail

Chandrika tries to chop off Priyanka’s finger with supari cutter !! This is Such a cringeworthy scene 😒

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Anurag will be shocked tomorrow also 😆

Thank god for small mercies. Mr bajaj knows ms Fogue very well , hence he had a plan b always . 200 crores mein 20 orphanages toh pre could buy for samidha but she chose to give away everything . She may even donate everything when in mood ..afterall she is also ready with plan b, marry a guy to save the family. 

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Oh THANK GOD Anurag finally knows this. I was fearing this monstrous thing is going to get brushed under the carpet too. 

I think by the time pre reaches there, Komo would've already finished the paperwork to adopt samidha. Which is why Prerna goes and lashes out at Anurag. Let's see.finally some movement. 🙄

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Finally the precap so happy

Thanks suta

surbhi1995 thumbnail

Didn't komo said that she has no hand in fire orphanage scene.Didnt she said that fire was an accident.

Cvs r really suffering from short term memory loss.

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wow, finally anu will know sneha truth.  I think Monday they will show it..

shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Good episode. Not great! But good. 

Highlight for today:

PreSneha was so adorable. Lori on the phone. 

I love our cutiepie so much💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Finally Shivani and Ronit are done. Hopefully. But what was that? Is ronit feeling remorse or something? I hope CVs don't spend time now in whitewashing him. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Ye time nahi hai re baba. 

Kaushik finally confessed to Kuki. Decent scene. Abhi their patch up also is going to go till next week.

Now let's talk about the muchhhhhh awaited precap:

Anurag finally gets to know about Sneha. 

I was so scared that CV won't show this. Still am till the episode actually airs. 

I thought that Prerna will get to know about Samidha and then later they will make Anurag catch up. But hopefully this is before both of them know. 

Cause then we can expect some closure scene. I mean only expect, baaki the writers ka sabko pata hai😆

I am controlling myself to keep least expectations, then only liking the episodes😆

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

Didn't komo said that she has no hand in fire orphanage scene.Didnt she said that fire was an accident.

Cvs r really suffering from short term memory loss.

I think Kom paid Chandrika to set fire to the orphanage n pretend that it was all accidental